Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel this IG story says it all. Always on brand, thatā€™s our girl. Griping her way into year 36.
View attachment 2620456
I'm genuinely wondering how special her birthday could ever be when everyday is a Lliy look at me me me day. Add to that these ugly tacky garish leather silver trousers, and you get an absolute eyesore multiplying factor.

But then, I happen to have a sense of taste and I've heard about introspection.

Reactions: 7
I feel this IG story says it all. Always on brand, thatā€™s our girl. Griping her way into year 36.
View attachment 2620456
Not to sound too harsh, but I feel Lily serves as a very good example of what happens when parents donā€™t say no. Don't challenge strong mindedness in terms of not letting someone get everything their own way all the time and donā€™t in still the concept of ā€œwhat about othersā€ in anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dishoom breakfast from Shoreditch- sheā€™s so knowledgable about hidden London gems guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
there you are babes, let's suffer collectively šŸ˜Ž (low quality because the tit is almost 300 MB when not compressed)

the "let's find the glassette pop-up" part with lily pretending to look for it made me cringe so hard
Why is she acting like a news reporter with that mic?!

itā€™s giving
IMG_7832.jpeg
IMG_7836.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lily on her and Richā€™s weekend away: ā€˜The place we were going to, he canā€™t go without meā€™
Translation: I had begged a discount somewhere (Soho Farmhouse?)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Lilly planned this trip,knowing it was Grey's first school trip, her end of term gymnastcs show, and her school Christmas fair? Wow...

Also her going on and on how much she neeeeded a breaaaak from the children, knowing full well she had a few hotel stays, including one where she booked a later check out so she could use the spa....

Rich said he needed a break, suggested his boss said he needed one.. didn't he just start a new job this September??

And then also her talking about her bad back. Funny how she could just walk around London and go shopping for hours. When my back plays up that would be the last thing I'd want to do....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Also her going on and on how much she neeeeded a breaaaak from the children, knowing full well she had a few hotel stays, including one where she booked a later check out so she could use the spa....
it's like her and anna are competing for the most loving mother of the year with all of this "gooood grief, i hate my kids šŸ˜‚"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
it's like her and anna are competing for the most loving mother of the year with all of this "gooood grief, i hate my kids šŸ˜‚"
And then she said she'd give Rich 'the day off' (what the hell does that even mean when you have two young children and you're at home?? Will you just ignore them all day?) but oh, no, she could not possibly do that because of her poor back..... sorrrrrryy Rich, no can do......

Reactions: 17
And then she said she'd give Rich 'the day off' (what the hell does that even mean when you have two young children and you're at home?? Will you just ignore them all day?) but oh, no, she could not possibly do that because of her poor back..... sorrrrrryy Rich, no can do......
He did get to go to a perfume shop & Space NK the lucky sod!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why could Rich have not gone away for 2 nights on his own? He might as well since they couldnā€™t get a refund. Lily kept saying he couldnā€™t go without her because of the places they were going and then repeated that he couldnā€™t go without her. Iā€™m assuming she needs to be there to claim the heavily discounted stay/activities because sheā€™s an InFlUeNcER.

Reactions: 17
Lily on her and Richā€™s weekend away: ā€˜The place we were going to, he canā€™t go without meā€™
Translation: I had begged a discount somewhere (Soho Farmhouse?)
lol I heard that but I didnt think of it that way, I was giving them too much romance of the doubt lols.

This makes more sense and even so she was so heart pain with the payment alrdy made and couldnt get a refund or reschedule?

how fking stingy is she?
At Le Labo - she didnt buy the full size fragrance that she has decided on right? She only paid Ā£6 for the sample of the matcha one that she thought was very nice. Is she begging for the free full sized perfume?

Reactions: 9
A Dishoom keyringā€¦so she can get free food.
Jesus
Like she doesn't get free food on a regular basis already. Incredible.

Also, spending so much time in the perfume shop only to walk out with a few samples that cost her less than a tenner. She 100% was hoping for a freebie. Not only because she's an INfluencehhh you know, but also, it was her birthday!!

I took the 'he can't go without me' to mean it was a 'pr gift', so she has to be there to do her 'job'.

Reactions: 11
Like she doesn't get free food on a regular basis already. Incredible.

Also, spending so much time in the perfume shop only to walk out with a few samples that cost her less than a tenner. She 100% was hoping for a freebie. Not only because she's an INfluencehhh you know, but also, it was her birthday!!

I took the 'he can't go without me' to mean it was a 'pr gift', so she has to be there to do her 'job'.
She deffo made it very obvious she was filming in there to try and bag a freebie lmao, so cringe. I am glad le labo made her pay for that tiny vial šŸ˜…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.