Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything for writing off seasonal tit Lily buys 🤡
#AD #Christmas #Party #SoClever #Genius #Outofthisworld #CoventGarden
1701816024524.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, how smug does she sound: "When I get an idea in my head…" 😏
more like "when other people get ideas in their head and i can finally copy them" i seriously don't remember the last time her content wasn't inspired

Reactions: 13
Came here to say the same!

how is decorating the stairs a better backdrop for that normal outfit than her loft/ attic?
And it looks like such a dim dingy spot too.
She really has no idea.
She must have seen it somewhere else\someone else do it and decided to copy 🤷‍♀️

Edited: ah haha just seen above.

Also I’ll add you can tell she must have paid for the garland or at least the ribbons. Because that’s nearly the skinniest bits of ribbons going. When I’ve seen these types of decorations (my mum has them) the ribbons are much thicker and even wired to give them that fuller bow shape. My mum didn’t spend a lot and uses them year after year, so these skinny ones must have had to one out of her pocket I think,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can her small kids even still use the banister? You know, for actually going up and down the stairs?

Reactions: 7

Like wrapping a foliage garland around stair bannisters has never been done before. We must all marvel at how CrEaTiVe she is 🙄

View attachment 2612410
When I get an idea in my head 😂 anyone would think it actually looked good! Instead she just stuck up a prelit garland and some crappy ribbon bows. She hardly went all out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Like wrapping a foliage garland around stair bannisters has never been done before. We must all marvel at how CrEaTiVe she is 🙄
My brain is a bit fried this morning so not sure I can articulate this thought very well but here goes:

She seems to be implying that when she gets an idea in her head she follows that through no matter the obstacles. Let's just unpack this a bit.

1. She went on stories earlier in the day basically saying "thanks but no thanks" to all the ideas people had kindly sent her because they were too much effort. She wanted zero effort guys.

2. We frequently see that she can't be bothered to do things, especially where it regards thoughtfulness around her kids/Rich - they are an imposition on her "creative" life.

3. She must have ditched whatever "work" she had planned for the day to trawl websites of shops she could visit to find a garland she likes, and then use her time to go and buy it and fix it with those shoelace ribbons on her stairs. The absolute privilege in that, and the fact she is smug about her "achievement" of this... We do not in fact all have the same 24 hours Lily 😉 most of us can't ditch a day of work to source fake plants to tie to our stairs.

Like I said, my brain is fried today so TL;DR she's a privileged twit with her priorities backwards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My brain is a bit fried this morning so not sure I can articulate this thought very well but here goes:

She seems to be implying that when she gets an idea in her head she follows that through no matter the obstacles. Let's just unpack this a bit.

1. She went on stories earlier in the day basically saying "thanks but no thanks" to all the ideas people had kindly sent her because they were too much effort. She wanted zero effort guys.

2. We frequently see that she can't be bothered to do things, especially where it regards thoughtfulness around her kids/Rich - they are an imposition on her "creative" life.

3. She must have ditched whatever "work" she had planned for the day to trawl websites of shops she could visit to find a garland she likes, and then use her time to go and buy it and fix it with those shoelace ribbons on her stairs. The absolute privilege in that, and the fact she is smug about her "achievement" of this... We do not in fact all have the same 24 hours Lily 😉 most of us can't ditch a day of work to source fake plants to tie to our stairs.

Like I said, my brain is fried today so TL;DR she's a privileged twit with her priorities backwards.
Well said 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
It is quite shocking that she bought it though and didn't wait for it to be gifted......who knows maybe she had vouchers? I just can't believe she actually went and spent her own money on something

Reactions: 7
It is quite shocking that she bought it though and didn't wait for it to be gifted......who knows maybe she had vouchers? I just can't believe she actually went and spent her own money on something
The beg was subtle, alas too late for an immediate same day delivery.
Poor Moanster Wobbles!
LUCKILY, 'tis the season of tax write-offs!
Hallelujah!
Joy to Fuglily's world!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_4773.jpeg

okayy beauty content creator claps

also in the previous stories to this, she must have said “content” a hundred times 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Now, when I last had my eyebrows done it had been a while, but Lily's always get so out of control. And she does not have to find time in her busy schedule as she can even film the process as CoNTenT.... I feel sorry for whoever is going to try and thread these Muppet brows, I hope they have a broom ready...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened between her and Anna Edit?!
We don't know. Neither have properly addressed it, and it's been a huge elephant in the room. They were inseparable for so long, and all of a sudden they did not mention each other, did not work together, and actively avoided being at the same events. So weird.

Reactions: 9
What happened between her and Anna Edit?!
lmao we've been asking for a year or so, a collision between lily saying insensitive tit and anna being up to mark's arse combined with lily changing her agency while anna stayed seems like the most plausible scenario 🤷🏼‍♀️ we've been begging lily to spill the tea but you get some vague "oooh, people change, ahhhh, friendships ends" statements

Reactions: 8
The content content content rambles she regularly does is a prime side effect of her friendship breakdown with Anna. These are back end conversation topics to get out of her system with a manager or coworker but she obviously has no one in the industry to chat to anymore.
How can she not see that obsessing over the content and talking to her viewers about how contrived her life is isn’t appealing?? It’s so inauthentic.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.