Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame 🐌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Lily most of the time, but that Reel was cringe and unnecessary.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg I ran to here after seeing the reel 😳😳😳 wow!!! Literally the cringiest thing on the internet! Brilliant!!! You’ve gotta give her some credit to have the balls to parade around like she was some sort of minor celeb (in her head) and think it was ok to film it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone pleaaaaase post the reel? I need a laugh but I’m blocked 😪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
that reel looks something we would film as teens for tit and giggles lmao, i can believe she's getting paid for this and considers it a well-done job, especially since it's not even her solo "project" – she needs another person hanging there with her and do most of the work

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone pleaaaaase post the reel? I need a laugh but I’m blocked 😪
there you are babes, let's suffer collectively 😎 (low quality because the tit is almost 300 MB when not compressed)

the "let's find the glassette pop-up" part with lily pretending to look for it made me cringe so hard

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
there you are babes, let's suffer collectively 😎 (low quality because the tit is almost 300 MB when not compressed)

the "let's find the glassette pop-up" part with lily pretending to look for it made me cringe so hard
I can’t even think about it, yet alone watch again, I’ve got ptsd.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like the reel wouldn’t be as bad if she had that wireless mic attached to her bag/jumper? Walking around holding it makes it look like she’s doing some (awful) morning TV segment & you can tell even she’s cringing doing it

Reactions: 18
I feel like the reel wouldn’t be as bad if she had that wireless mic attached to her bag/jumper? Walking around holding it makes it look like she’s doing some (awful) morning TV segment & you can tell even she’s cringing doing it
Agreed.

All I can think about his how her poor 'cameraman' (Georgia?) is probably filming AND lugging Lily's coat about, because she's not wearing one but definitely would have needed to wear one on her journey into central from home?

I had assumed this Selfridges reel was an ad and maybe there was a brief demanding she walk around backwards like a giant dork acting like the department store is rollicking novel content but omg she did this of her own volition. Omg. Like another poster mentioned this is like ultra low-quality news segment stuff for people who are housebound. Oh Lily you goddamned nitwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's Lily's birthday. It will be the first and last time we'll see her wear those silver trousers.
Question is, will she remember how old she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t actually follow Lily on any accounts so I might have missed this, but has she put up Christmas decorations? I remember her saying that she used to forbid her parents to have any up before her birthday. Which, if you think about it, is such a classic Lily thing to demand.

I don’t actually follow Lily on any accounts so I might have missed this, but has she put up Christmas decorations? I remember her saying that she used to forbid her parents to have any up before her birthday. Which, if you think about it, is such a classic Lily thing to demand.
She actually did, but had to mention her birthday coming up, of course. My guess is she did not want to postpone filming all her ads, and she needed some decorations in the background.

Reactions: 16
Love how Georgia is wearing a hat while filming that reel. Trying to be incognito while being involved in the most cringe idea ever :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.