Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she wanting silver trousers? Lets see what she pairs them with. I canā€™t see her pulling them off.

I donā€™t think the shoes were THAT bad.

Why does she play down Richā€™s birthday. Whatā€™s wrong with making an effort. It sounds like he booked the meal himself. She asked him a few times what the place was called and said they ā€˜mightā€™ be going out for dinner and doesnā€™t know who will babysit. They had a reservation so I assume Rich sorted it. She got him a cupcake from the shop around the corner. She also got him a Grind coffee advent calendar and heā€™s not even into Grind coffee but said its okay as the kids will enjoy opening it. Its not ā€˜coolā€™ or ā€˜quirkyā€™ to make no effort. No doubt she expects a fuss to be made for her birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I enjoyed the glimmer of self awareness where she said "I've got a really busy day, well, not really, I'm going to the osteopath" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yeah, she really caught herself in time for once, lol. She was about to launch into the usual influencer speech of being so very busy today and then couldnā€™t come up quickly enough with alleged things she had to do, so decided to go with the truth.

Reactions: 13
She also got him a Grind coffee advent calendar and heā€™s not even into Grind coffee but said its okay as the kids will enjoy opening it.
their relationship reminds me of the cliche "i hate my wife" trope but reversed, if she's still going to therapy, she should really work on her emotional intelligence and empathy

edit: and that's also a piss poor attempt to entertain her children, she could have gotten her partner something he enjoys AND given her&him something for them, this creates a weird dynamic where you can't really object to the gift if you don't want to ruin your kids' enjoyment while it comes at your own expense šŸ„“

• Heart
Reactions: 15
their relationship reminds me of the cliche "i hate my wife" trope but reversed, if she's still going to therapy, she should really work on her emotional intelligence and empathy

edit: and that's also a piss poor attempt to entertain her children, she could have gotten her partner something he enjoys AND given her&him something for them, this creates a weird dynamic where you can't really object to the gift if you don't want to ruin your kids' enjoyment while it comes at your own expense šŸ„“
excellent job teaching her kids that the coloured coffee pods are toys

• Haha
Reactions: 7
excellent job teaching her kids that the coloured coffee pods are toys
time for lily to whine that nobody told her you actually parent your kids all the time even if you aren't aware of it instead of choosing random time windows to be a parent when they will try to open her own gifts or play with something that isn't for the šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is something so unbearably smug/patronising about how she talks about London. I was in Covent garden yesterday, it was hellish. Raining, cold, packed with people. It just wasn't a festive wonderland like she says in those IG stories. Also, I'm pretty sure using Holborn tube station when Covent Garden is busy isn't some secret hack only TRUE born and bred Londoners know. There are signs that LITERALLY tell you this.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That Covent Garden ramble was so obnoxious. She wishes she was a tourist! Well, dear, youā€™re about as clued up about your home town as one. It feels like being in New York, except that itā€™s so typically London! Yeah, because all the independent shops made way for bland global brands that you can just buy anywhere.

And sheā€™s so baffled by the fact that even though sheā€™s a real Londoner, she has to queue to get on the tube with the rest of the plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That Covent Garden ramble was so obnoxious. She wishes she was a tourist! Well, dear, youā€™re about as clued up about your home town as one. It feels like being in New York, except that itā€™s so typically London! Yeah, because all the independent shops made way for bland global brands that you can just buy anywhere.

And sheā€™s so baffled by the fact that even though sheā€™s a real Londoner, she has to queue to get on the tube with the rest of the plebs.
Hahaha I was insufferable like that for a while when I was younger, "I LIVE here, you plebby TOURISTS are in MY WAY, where is the priority LoNDoNeR lane" šŸ¤£ but then I grew up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how a few days ago she was advertising the Lululemon puffer and today all she wants to wear is Rich's North face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
But 'don't worry guys, the shoes are going back'. Just because one person she met that day said they were awful.

The restaurant Lily took Rich to looked awfully crowded. Very cramped. With their sample menu there was no space on their table, they were sitting with strangers, and there was someone standing so close to Rich I was worried she was going to sit on his food. And I bet you pay top dollar for it.. The site does not give prices, of course....

Wonder why she is getting that specific tattoo removed? It's not any more ugly than her other ones....?
You can see on the menu - the food is Ā£49 per person and if I can see correctly as the wine pairings price is a bit blurred, the wines are Ā£32 pp

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why was she wanting silver trousers? Lets see what she pairs them with. I canā€™t see her pulling them off.

I donā€™t think the shoes were THAT bad.

Why does she play down Richā€™s birthday. Whatā€™s wrong with making an effort. It sounds like he booked the meal himself. She asked him a few times what the place was called and said they ā€˜mightā€™ be going out for dinner and doesnā€™t know who will babysit. They had a reservation so I assume Rich sorted it. She got him a cupcake from the shop around the corner. She also got him a Grind coffee advent calendar and heā€™s not even into Grind coffee but said its okay as the kids will enjoy opening it. Its not ā€˜coolā€™ or ā€˜quirkyā€™ to make no effort. No doubt she expects a fuss to be made for her birthday.
Lily only gifts what Lily likes so that Lily is always surrounded by things Lily likes.
Are there enough Lilys in my sentence so that Lily can feel special? Do you think I can put more Lilys?
Hang on, I can!
What a self-centered moron Ghoulily Pebbles is.
---
Now I'm left wondering if she had witch Rich photographed with Covent Garden's Santa...:unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.