Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Martin’s are silly and none of them have any common sense.
I read Martins as Martians 💀 and can't stop laughing because the way the Martins behave most of the time is as if they've come from another planet and have zero clue of our human ways (no one told them) so they just copy each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lily said recently that one of her sisters, Jojo I think, didn’t know she did weekly YouTube uploads…if I’m remembering correctly. So yeah maybe they don’t really talk much. More like cousins who see each other on the holidays? I dunno, odd.

but I totally think jojo saw how much free stuff Lily gets with her renovations and wanted the same for her. Probably is like us thinking “hey I can do that!”

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a lot of competition between the sisters and could explain why they dont seem to ask one another basic questions. I can imagine Lily trying to one-up everyone in her family, you know because she is famous and all.

Reactions: 30
I don't think Jojo has the following to get any freebies. Surprised to see she doesn't even have 2K followers. Maybe if Lily gave her a shout out that would increase. Bet she won't, though!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think Jojo has the following to get any freebies. Surprised to see she doesn't even have 2K followers. Maybe if Lily gave her a shout out that would increase. Bet she won't, though!
Christ no. Why would you help out a sibling.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her curls! 😯 Imagine just how gorgeous she'd look now with head full of bouncy lush curls! What an idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Jojo has nicer skin and eyes than Lily, though that’s not difficult. See what you mean about the teeth. I’d she saving up for a new bottom set of tic tacs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her curls! 😯 Imagine just how gorgeous she'd look now with head full of bouncy lush curls! What an idiot!
You can tell though that even at this age her parents didn't know how to look after curls to get the best out of them, those have been brushed I'd say, and not hydrated enough. I think that's why so many people hate and hide their curls but you can learn about it as an adult and get them back!

I only hope that if Grey does have curls (I know she does a bit but not as tight as Lily's I don't think) that they bother to find out how to care for them properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her childhood curls are gorgeous and her hair is so thick! Shows what damage the heat treatment has done after all these years

Reactions: 16
Reckon these idiots use stories more than posts because the comments aren’t public? Now there’s a thought.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.