Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote from the podcast "What sets me apart and keeps people following is that I'm quite honest and real online...quite authentic. I kind of have the big sister role...I like to just really get on a level with my audience and chat to them and give them advice if I can, and also share my worries and be a bit vulnerable if I can....I hate how everything online can come across as so perfect so I like to debunk that a little bit." Interviewer "Absolutely. You're definitely the realist instagrammer I know, you share a lot of useful things..."
What Lily meant to say was, "The reason I can earn a stupid income by being an absolute uncreative lazy troll is that I got insanely lucky to start when I did. I was a young thin cis white not ugly female who would go shopping, trying make up, go to events. At the time there was very little competition and b/c i posted constantly ppl followed me. Ppl still follow me b/c as long as I "engage" with them by asking them inane questions on everything and anything on a daily basis since I"m lazy and don't want to put any effort and surprisingly it still works. I will continue to do this until the gravy train finally ends but I'll never say that. I'll just say I want more privacy and boundaries."

Reactions: 36
The person who invited Lily to that podcast must be a mate of hers, she doesn’t do exercise, they would be better off asking Nana than Lilyz

Reactions: 10
The person who invited Lily to that podcast must be a mate of hers, she doesn’t do exercise, they would be better off asking Nana than Lilyz
Yes apparently they have known each other for years! So spot on!

Reactions: 14
What Lily meant to say was, "The reason I can earn a stupid income by being an absolute uncreative lazy troll is that I got insanely lucky to start when I did. I was a young thin cis white not ugly female who would go shopping, trying make up, go to events. At the time there was very little competition and b/c i posted constantly ppl followed me. Ppl still follow me b/c as long as I "engage" with them by asking them inane questions on everything and anything on a daily basis since I"m lazy and don't want to put any effort and surprisingly it still works. I will continue to do this until the gravy train finally ends but I'll never say that. I'll just say I want more privacy and boundaries."
Also, her dad is in the talent management arena. You know he knows people in entertainment and probably introduced Lily to Dom the founder of Gleam in the first place. I can’t believe that some low level intern found Lily on YouTube and said intern’s boss just automatically signed Lily to Gleam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Also, her dad is in the talent management arena. You know he knows people in entertainment and probably introduced Lily to Dom the founder of Gleam in the first place. I can’t believe that some low level intern found Lily on YouTube and said intern’s boss just automatically signed Lily to Gleam.
If I am not wrong, the history was something like that. Lucy Loveridge (ex-Managing Partner of Gleam) was a blogger herself, she was within the circle. So when Dom asked her to work for him, all she did was signing up her mates - she is operating in a circle that she is already familiar with.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I am really looking forward to HIS arrival and the endless announcements of tit nobody’s told her about having two kids.....since she will be the first mom in the history of the world to have two kids. And live in London with two kids. And have a husband that doesn’t work for her while she has two kids. Rich seems like a patient enough guy but I really don’t see how he’s not going to crack.
I was watching her rabbiting on about how hard it was and how impossible it was with the buggy situation and how it's basically an impossibly difficult situation to be in. You know, the children in London with a job. For a split second I thought "wow is this kid thing that untenable?!" Then I remembered that I, in fact, have a six and eight year old, in London with a job....and it's really not that bad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
B003071D-C8A6-4B19-96EE-64862FF7E56B.png
Glad that with my half Asian gens, and probably my lack of access to expensive skin care, I don’t have skin that is as wrinkly as most influencers. Imagine all the Allies of Skin, Lancôme and Estee…still look like that. Same goes to Anna.

Edit- just realised this is Lily’s thread but I am too lazy to delete and reposy.:rolleyes::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 860970Glad that with my half Asian gens, and probably my lack of access to expensive skin care, I don’t have skin that is as wrinkly as most influencers. Imagine all the Allies of Skin, Lancôme and Estee…still look like that.
She has decreased her lower jaw by at least 85% here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 860970Glad that with my half Asian gens, and probably my lack of access to expensive skin care, I don’t have skin that is as wrinkly as most influencers. Imagine all the Allies of Skin, Lancôme and Estee…still look like that. Same goes to Anna.

Edit- just realised this is Lily’s thread but I am too lazy to delete and reposy.:rolleyes::unsure:
Omg she's taken care of those eyebrows though.
Maybe it will inspire Lily to do the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The child is going to be called Jude isn’t he. Although I heard the word sullen being used yesterday and I instantly thought of Lily. Sullen and Grey Garnham. Right up her miserable street

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I remember the first time I came across Lily’s channel. I was an avid Anna watcher but had never followed or even seen Lily, and seeing as she used to refer to her a lot (!!) I decided to check her YouTube channel out. I can’t remember what vlog it was I clicked on but it was about five years ago now, and I must have clicked on it like ten minutes in. Lily was sitting on a couch with wet hair, it was the day of her birthday party and she had sent rich out to get food or decorations or something. She was moaning about everything, having to dry her hair and not having time and had a face like the biggest smacked arse you’ve ever seen and I remember thinking, wow this lady must have just received some awful news today to be so desperately unhappy. Is she sick? I wonder is it terminal, I thought? I can’t believe this lady is planning a party on the day she has been told she has weeks to live! I skipped back to the beginning to see what I’d missed, what terrible news this poor woman had been given to have that permanent scowl engraved on her face but as the vlog progressed I realised she hasn’t received any life changing news, rather this was her personality (!) and this is just how she is. This is how she wants to show herself to the world. Good grief, I thought.. what a miserable cow. And safe to say I have been watching in both morbid curiosity and abject bewilderment ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I had a similar experience. This was waaaay back like 2012, and I kept going back to her videos but never actually making it past 3 min mark. Took me a while to realise that what made me disengage was her constant needlessly miserable face. It always looked as if she's cross about something/ someone has forced to record the video and she's not happy about it. Very off putting. Then I watched her sporadically once she and Nanna became bffs. Completely stopped watching when her content turned into mummy vlogger/ reno thing as I have no interest in either. Then the bloody pandemic hit and I discovered that hate watching LP is quite an amusing hobby especially when you have a place like this to vent 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Not something most 70 year olds would take on” - 70 is that old plus does Lily know “most 70 year olds”, how condescending. Also they wanted to add value, for who the next generation? , how grubby to mention that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god! Out of sheer nostalgia, I clicked on one of Lily's old vlogs where she and Rich spot a credit card while walking down the street. Rich picks it up and wants to phone the credit card company so they can return it to the owner, while Lily keeps saying to just leave it there on the ground "sHe kNoWs WhErE sHe LoSt It, ShE'll CoMe BaCk FoR iT" ...... W H A T?????? a) how the hell could she (the owner) know where she dropped it???? If she knew she would've picked up then and there!!! b) yeah, just leave it there until not a nice person comes along and thinks "hey, free money" c) IT'S A DECENT HUMAN THING TO RETURN IT
And then she continues to bully Rich for being a do-gooder "this is just like that time you found someone's phone and called O2 haha"
God, she is such a witch!!!!!
(The vlog is called My boyfriend is a thief (🙄) if anyone wants to see for themselves)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh my god! Out of sheer nostalgia, I clicked on one of Lily's old vlogs where she and Rich spot a credit card while walking down the street. Rich picks it up and wants to phone the credit card company so they can return it to the owner, while Lily keeps saying to just leave it there on the ground "sHe kNoWs WhErE sHe LoSt It, ShE'll CoMe BaCk FoR iT" ...... W H A T?????? a) how the hell could she (the owner) know where she dropped it???? If she knew she would've picked up then and there!!! b) yeah, just leave it there until not a nice person comes along and thinks "hey, free money" c) IT'S A DECENT HUMAN THING TO RETURN IT
And then she continues to bully Rich for being a do-gooder "this is just like that time you found someone's phone and called O2 haha"
God, she is such a witch!!!!!
(The vlog is called My boyfriend is a thief (🙄) if anyone wants to see for themselves)
Omg no tit, that is why I don’t feel bad if her lips cracked blah blah karma to her

:unsure:Hahaha I am sorry if i am offending anyone and I KNOW IS A WEIRD THING TO SAY so don’t @ me. Also this is a gossip forum. The parents are probably closer to his deathbed than anything, and they are still talking about adding value /money. (We will all die someday…)

Re:interior

Her parents’ house is her style, idk why Lily keep forcing scandi on herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
“Not something most 70 year olds would take on” - 70 is that old plus does Lily know “most 70 year olds”, how condescending. Also they wanted to add value, for who the next generation? , how grubby to mention that!
Must have missed this, what is she referring to? Most 70 year olds I know are quite young for their age....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.