Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the art that Rich proposed with? Where is the lovely painting they bought on their trip to France? Or a fruit vase they bought on their trip to Majorca?
Too much colour for Lily’s beige aesthetic

Reactions: 12
But he's already here, if it's been tiled after the birth anyway then she could have taken longer and found a more cohesive style. Feels like a problem she created for herself by rushing 🤷‍♀️
Who knows how Lily's mind works (or rather doesn't work!) but I think I remember her talking about the green paint and plywood shelf just a day or two before she had HIM so I assume that's what she meant by rushing. The tiles were all freebies that she begged for on IG for weeks- so funnily enough those were not a last minute decision.

That said, I do think they'll sell the house soon - maybe in a year or so.

Reactions: 13
She should’ve just waited and upgraded to beech or pine. That plywood just looks like a solve for the short term, which would then be replaced eventually. The whole bathroom just looks “not done”.

Reactions: 15
I reckon they’ll list is early next year, so she doesn’t give a tit what it looks like - she’s done it for basically free and she’ll make money from it.

Reactions: 14
Shilly Beggles and the baffling bathroom.

I've come full circle and turned her life into a HP spin-off.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is what happens when someone has too much money yet is too narcissistic and cheap to hire a decorator to help create a cohesive home and think they can do it all on their own.

Lily is 100% itching to sell and not b/c they don't have enough space though that is the excuse she will use "we grew out of our home". Rubbish they have more than enough space but Lily messed it up and that is entirely her own doing as she's said previously that Rich is muzzled has no opinions when it comes to their home reno's/decor.

Lily Pebbles: Named her children after her own personality traits then drove herself out of her home due to her own atrocious taste.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Don’t shoot me, but i don’t completely hate their home. I think in isolation some parts look really nice. I know it’s dated now, but I do like her living room and bedroom. Whilst I wouldn’t choose her kitchen, I don’t think it’s ugly. (There’s no saving that bathroom though what the hell was she thinking with the 3x ugly tiles 😂)
But I agree, she will never be happy and appreciate it because she sees others with more. Comparison is the ultimate thief of joy, and I feel like Lily spends a good chunk of her day comparing her life and home to others via insta

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is what happens when someone has too much money yet is too narcissistic and cheap to hire a decorator to help create a cohesive home and think they can do it all on their own.

Lily is 100% itching to sell and not b/c they don't have enough space though that is the excuse she will use "we grew out of our home". Rubbish they have more than enough space but Lily messed it up and that is entirely her own doing as she's said previously that Rich is muzzled has no opinions when it comes to their home reno's/decor.

Lily Pebbles: Named her children after her own personality traits then drove herself out of her home due to her own atrocious taste.
What about the pink tiles?

Her living room doesn’t look like that anymore, she got rid of everything in the picture, also don’t forget the atrocious art work she bought.

Reactions: 10
I reckon they’ll list is early next year, so she doesn’t give a tit what it looks like - she’s done it for basically free and she’ll make money from it.
We need to put rightmove alerts for her area

Don’t shoot me, but i don’t completely hate their home. I think in isolation some parts look really nice. I know it’s dated now, but I do like her living room and bedroom. Whilst I wouldn’t choose her kitchen, I don’t think it’s ugly. (There’s no saving that bathroom though what the hell was she thinking with the 3x ugly tiles 😂)
But I agree, she will never be happy and appreciate it because she sees others with more. Comparison is the ultimate thief of joy, and I feel like Lily spends a good chunk of her day comparing her life and home to others via insta
Controversial opinion - but I love her yellow door and the yellow 'ugly' tiles in the family bathroom. That's her true personality shinning through. WTF is she thinking with the beige aesthetic?

Her kitchen used to be cute too

1638874141235.png

It's the pops of colour that made it look nicer and fresher, and the yellow fruit vase from Majorca!

1638874294159.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
We need to put rightmove alerts for her area

Controversial opinion - but I love her yellow door and the yellow 'ugly' tiles in the family bathroom. That's her true personality shinning through. WTF is she thinking with the beige aesthetic?

Her kitchen used to be cute too

View attachment 910141

It's the pops of colour that made it look nicer and fresher, and the yellow fruit vase from Majorca!

View attachment 910142
Can you believe she got rid of that and replaced it with an Arket one.

Imagine taking these pictures of yourself with your glass of Prosecco and thinking ‘yes the duck face and the staring more lovingly at my glass of booze than I ever have at my child’ poses are the best pictures to share….

2AE07A61-10F9-46F8-BBCE-F76F8EF2E6B9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I always thought that it would have been far more sensible for her to have the cooker & stove on the island. We chose that layout and it is so nice being able to cook facing into the room. She then would have had room for a larger fridge and "larder". I don't really see the point of the chairs at the island as the kitchen table is right next to it.

I always thought that it would have been far more sensible for her to have the cooker & stove on the island. We chose that layout and it is so nice being able to cook facing into the room. She then would have had room for a larger fridge and "larder". I don't really see the point of the chairs at the island as the kitchen table is right next to it.
It’s quite challenging with the extractor fan though, better if you can access the outside wall (not impossible on an island but a lot harder)

Reactions: 5
Imagine taking these pictures of yourself with your glass of Prosecco and thinking ‘yes the duck face and the staring more lovingly at my glass of booze than I ever have at my child’ poses are the best pictures to share….

View attachment 910229
She lives in the past or future and never the present, when it is Xmas 2020 she will post Xmas 2019 or the time when she was unmarried.

View attachment 910248
Let's give it up for Rudy! 👏👏👏
No one told her I guess.

Reactions: 9
So Rudy's middle name is Max. After her grandfather. Of course it is. Couldn't be Rich's in million years.

Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t she just try not changing him on the bed.. I’d much rather just change him quickly on the floor than have to get up in the middle of the night & fully change the sheets 🙄
I guess if he pisses on the carpet though they’d have to clean the carpet every night, since Lily insists carpet is the only flooring option in bedrooms. But seriously, these two dimwits just create problems for themselves. Why not use a changing mat?

Reactions: 23
Why doesn’t she just try not changing him on the bed.. I’d much rather just change him quickly on the floor than have to get up in the middle of the night & fully change the sheets 🙄
Exactly! I didn't change my daughter anywhere near her bed until I knew there was a decent amount of time between her going!

Props to Rudy though for doing what I am sure many have wished they could!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprising to hear that Rudy is the only name Lily had or liked for a boy. I mean, out of all the names - that is the only one she liked?!

Rudy Max doesn't flow at all. Neither does Grey Luna. Then again, neither does Lily's house...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.