Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here!
And here. Just like the last time (when LP started begging for tiles and they shared her story) not even a seen.
Interesting how they appear not to notice these messages, yet never fail to miss an opportunity to share a beggar's story they've been tagged on.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
CC05DB48-9F26-43B9-AE17-3919C69205AE.png

don’t feel bad, this is how all bathroom and toilet looks like.

Same here!
They also worked with Lydia MIllen, so…

I feel bad for the family who bought their family home, imagine 15 years of tampons for 4 females being flushed down to the loo.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s the sheer irony of Lily complaining that the previous owners’ decoration was so dated she couldn’t bear to live in it for even a day without repainting the walls white for me. The next owners will say exactly the same thing about her interiors. They’ll have to rip everything off, it’s all just so mismatched and clashing and so 2018 already. I absolutely hate what she’s done to this house.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
And here. Just like the last time (when LP started begging for tiles and they shared her story) not even a seen.
Interesting how they appear not to notice these messages, yet never fail to miss an opportunity to share a beggar's story they've been tagged on.
They can preview first few words of the message, so maybe they clocked that it's a complaint and just ignored it.

Reactions: 5
Anna’s thread got me thinking. When you think about it, nearly all the “OGs” (as Lily calls them) have effed off YouTube by now. Zoe Sugg abandoned her main channel in 2018 and now only posts on her vlog channel about twice a year; Tanya Burr has straight up disowned her channel and acts like it never even existed; Niomi “Not an Influencer” Smart is semi retired; Fleur Bell has officially said her goodbyes (except not really a goodbye); Nic and Sam Chapman have deleted their channel; Jess Lethaby is forever “busy shooting content” yet posting nothing at all...I could go on. Lily and Anna are the only ones left still beating that dead horse, probably bc they have nothing else to be doing. I mean, Jess and Fleur are both old money and have never needed it; Zoe, Sam and Nic got mega rich from social media/their brands and no longer need to work; Tanya is desperately trying to become an actress; and Niomi’s too busy trying to find a husband to care about anything else. Lily must be so bitter that she’s so stuck. She’s one of the only ones who literally doesn’t have a single outside venture. Niomi has her skincare brand; Tanya has her makeup brand; Fleur, Amelia, Sammi, Ester all do jewelry; Zoe has her million different cash cows, etc. All Lily’s got at this point is her ability to make babies. (Baby announcement post coming in 3...2...1...)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anna’s thread got me thinking. When you think about it, nearly all the “OGs” (as Lily calls them) have effed off YouTube by now. Zoe Sugg abandoned her main channel in 2018 and now only posts on her vlog channel about twice a year; Tanya Burr has straight up disowned her channel and acts like it never even existed; Niomi “Not an Influencer” Smart is semi retired; Fleur Bell has officially said her goodbyes (except not really a goodbye); Nic and Sam Chapman have deleted their channel; Jess Lethaby is forever “busy shooting content” yet posting nothing at all...I could go on. Lily and Anna are the only ones left still beating that dead horse, probably bc they have nothing else to be doing. I mean, Jess and Fleur are both old money and have never needed it; Zoe, Sam and Nic got mega rich from social media/their brands and no longer need to work; Tanya is desperately trying to become an actress; and Niomi’s too busy trying to find a husband to care about anything else. Lily must be so bitter that she’s so stuck. She’s one of the only ones who literally doesn’t have a single outside venture. Niomi has her skincare brand; Tanya has her makeup brand; Fleur, Amelia, Sammi, Ester all do jewelry; Zoe has her million different cash cows, etc. All Lily’s got at this point is her ability to make babies. (Baby announcement post coming in 3...2...1...)
I think Lily needs to read this

Reactions: 11
I’ve changed my mind; she’s going Scandi with the boys name. Magnus, Anders, Boden etc.

I think Lily needs to read this
100%. Her and Anna have nothing outside of their channels. Gleam haven’t helped them diversify their brands at all. I’d be pissed.

Reactions: 24
@palmer Agree with your post but laughed at the description of Fleur as 'old money.' It may look like 'old money' with the house they live in etc. but doesn’t all that money actually come from used car sales? Maybe there's something I've missed in her/Mike's family history...

Reactions: 14
@palmer Agree with your post but laughed at the description of Fleur as 'old money.' It may look like 'old money' with the house they live in etc. but doesn’t all that money actually come from used car sales? Maybe there's something I've missed in her/Mike's family history...
Sure. Jess is not old money either by that definition (her millions come from her lawyer mom). But you know what I mean, they were both extremely wealthy way before youtube thanks to their parents/grandparents. They’re in a completely different league money wise. That’s just what I meant.

Reactions: 9
I lol when she @palmer said Niomi finding new husband hahahahah. Instead she found a new duck boy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gleam handed Lily a book deal she definitely didn’t deserve and she was too lazy to do even the bare minimum to sell it. All she cared about was that it qualified as a best seller (due to the extravagant prize giveaways Gleam arranged for pre-orders).

It was utterly tit that the troll posted her home address on the Amazon review but Lily was looking for an excuse to shirk her responsibilities and that was that.

Gleam won’t lift a finger for her now bar their contractual obligations, and fair enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.