Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time on lily's thread but that picture of her saying "don't know what day it is" trying to show of her hair.... WHAT IS THAT POSE!? She looks all sorts of rachett

Does she think she's some sort of model? She's not doing effortless chic... It just looks so awkward!!! Dear lord

Reactions: 8
Lily’s picture just get better everyday! You know sometimes her stupid fans commented that her skin is flawless and her hair is nice, I always wonder if we are looking at the wrong thing (almost questioning myself are we having the blue dress gold dress fiasco again)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lily’s picture just get better everyday! You know sometimes her stupid fans commented that her skin is flawless and her hair is nice, I always wonder if we are looking at the wrong thing (almost questioning myself are we having the blue dress gold dress fiasco again)
Her skin is clear but doesn’t mean it’s flawless!! It looks so dry and lacklustre!

Reactions: 1
I was really hoping on her highlight pics of the year on Instagram she would include a picture of her in labour in the waiting room on the bouncing ball with the earphones in, classic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s posted on stories that she’s been (surprise surprise) #gifted a stay at an air bnb or something like it 🙄
Never one to turn down a freebie is she:rolleyes: She will be moaning about how grey baby is out of routine and they have not slept yet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
#New hair don't care.... nor do we Lily Pebbles!

What is THAT Instagram post of her 'New Hair' and that pose???

I'm so disheartened. I used to like Lily.

I made a comment about Lily and you guys referred to it on Tattle... I feel like I made it!! I can't reveal my YT identity tho!! As you were....
Same!

Reactions: 2
She must be fuming because Anna got a freebie holiday in Chicago and she got a freebie holiday in Brighton, same same but different.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must be fuming because Anna got a freebie holiday in Chicago and she got a freebie holiday in Brighton, same same but different.
And coz Anna is on an actual holiday in NewYork at the moment enjoying herself and not posting every mundane micro thought like Lily does!

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say she will be in Brighton with friends, where are her friends? Right, I saw YOYO, Daniel and Micra... her friends and hey I wrote a book about friendship

Reactions: 3
God they are so boring it hurts to watch now! Beginning to think Rich is as bad as her. They act like a couple of kids! bleeping hell.

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty behind on my hate-watching so I've just watched her pre-Christmas vlog and I'm absolutely dying over her not knowing how to pronounce "fir tree" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Saw her story yesterday about lunch order being wrong and her friends had to eat in 5 minutes and Rich had to go off with Grey for her nap.
If her and her friends weren't so anal about routines they might have been able to enjoy their lunch.

Or, how about they went to the shops and brought some food to have back at their *gifted* air b&b so they could relax and the babies could nap?

Reactions: 12
Saw her story yesterday about lunch order being wrong and her friends had to eat in 5 minutes and Rich had to go off with Grey for her nap.
If her and her friends weren't so anal about routines they might have been able to enjoy their lunch.

Or, how about they went to the shops and brought some food to have back at their *gifted* air b&b so they could relax and the babies could nap?
The most moronic part of that story for me was that she said she got to eat lunch alone and it was bliss!

She’s nuts!

Not that enjoying alone time isn’t enjoyable, but she’s gone to Brighton to spend time with friends! I just seems an odd thing to say to me and if I were said friend (god forbid) I would feel a little like errrrm that’s a bit cheeky!

To think she wrote a book about friendship.........😂

Reactions: 15
The most moronic part of that story for me was that she said she got to eat lunch alone and it was bliss!

She’s nuts!

Not that enjoying alone time isn’t enjoyable, but she’s gone to Brighton to spend time with friends! I just seems an odd thing to say to me and if I were said friend (god forbid) I would feel a little like errrrm that’s a bit cheeky!

To think she wrote a book about friendship.........😂
Also when she moans about the cafe, she ‘pretends’ to not mention the name of the cafe (so it doesn’t sound like she is negative), but on actual fact, the cutlery holder shows the name of the cafe. She wants freebies and attention, she is pathetic for a 31 year old woman

Reactions: 12
And do
Also when she moans about the cafe, she ‘pretends’ to not mention the name of the cafe (so it doesn’t sound like she is negative), but on actual fact, the cutlery holder shows the name of the cafe. She wants freebies and attention, she is pathetic for a 31 year old woman
She loves a bit of shade. Can’t help herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.