Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And do

She loves a bit of shade. Can’t help herself.
cant wait when grey goes to pre-school, she will moans about every bleeping single thing that kids do like some kid took her seats, some kids are rough, school run is tough, and she needs to prepare school lunch

Reactions: 5
cant wait when grey goes to pre-school, she will moans about every bleeping single thing that kids do like some kid took her seats, some kids are rough, school run is tough, and she needs to prepare school lunch
And when she is older Grey will be that kid with the newest phone, expensive clothes, and going on holidays in fancy places. (Just as her mother was). No one likes that child!

And I’m not saying wealth is something to obscure or be ashamed of, I’m talking about the people who are unable to carry their privilege and that is then funnelled through their children.

Reactions: 5
And when she is older Grey will be that kid with the newest phone, expensive clothes, and going on holidays in fancy places. (Just as her mother was). No one likes that child!

And I’m not saying wealth is something to obscure or be ashamed of, I’m talking about the people who are unable to carry their privilege and that is then funnelled through their children.
GIFTED (just have to correct you here hahaha)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Unless Hello Fresh start doing kids lunches there is no way she"ll ever be organised enough to have enough food in the house

Reactions: 7
Back to Reality....LOLs...ok Lily. So basically within the next week we can expect to see the following:

- Lily sat at her dressing table in front of the mirror with a face like gone off milk, whilst she takes multiple I-phone time-lapses of herself applying three layers of glossier foundation on, before grumbling about how Grey interrupted her routine so she didn’t have time to caption it - but swipe up anyway....

- An update on the bedroom renovations and a blatant “ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD PHOTO FRAMES/RUGS/CHAIRS I COULD PUT IN THIS SPACE?” plug for freebies

- Another moan about her TV (if one still hasn’t been gifted)

- Another moan about some other mundane self inflicted inconveniences, such as the lack of food in her fridge or their living room being a bit untidy...

- And she will probably throw another poll in for engagement about what colour to repaint their living room for the thousandth time or how she could create more storage in her “office space” ...

But yeh, Roll on 2020 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The gifted Airbnb is 1k per night for 5 bedrooms. She doesn’t even enjoy holiday even her pre-baby days, my memories tell me that she even moans on her honeymoon. Also whenever you goes holiday with her have a good start of the new decade

Fml these bloggers are delusional and now she is working on city guide? Lol lmao seriously.

She is the most beige middle class unadventurous moany lady, wouldn’t take her advice. Why does she think that she is qualified to give out advice, everything that she recommends are insta worthy - look like she copy and paste that tit from somewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The gifted Airbnb is 1k per night for 5 bedrooms. She doesn’t even enjoy holiday even her pre-baby days, my memories tell me that she even moans on her honeymoon. Also whenever you goes holiday with her have a good start of the new decade
Yet in eight weeks’ time (if that) she’ll be moaning she hasn’t had a holiday in “forever” and she’s “only” been to Brighton this year.

I also found it interesting she didn’t even mention her friends’ names, and not even a snapshot. It’s like they were under embargo.

Does anyone else think her friends became fed up to the teeth with being used to fund her ridiculously extravagant lifestyle and collectively decided to tell her she couldn’t use them at all anymore? In fact I’d guess they allowed her to film her 30th weekend away and then drew the line after that. Awkward. They obviously felt they were being taken advantage of, otherwise it would be ok to post at least static picture like Anna did in nyc.

And fair enough IMO - Lily used to turn everything involving their friends into a filming opportunity eg NYE karaoke night in, because she saw it is an easy way to create content. No one can properly relax when they know they are being filmed.

Reactions: 4
Why do people keep giving her things?!
She's been #gifted the new handles for her bedroom to replace the old ones that have been on about 5 minutes. So infuriating!
I quite liked that company before, now it makes me not want to touch them with a barge pole.

Reactions: 8
I noticed that Anna described the couple that she went to New York with as ‘the best people’ or friends or something like that and now Lily has jumped on that in her latest post talking about being in Brighton with her “best friends” ! Lol who are these sudden new best friends from Brighton she made? Pretty shady

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought this too...that is seriously rude towards Alex and her family’s company if so!
Has she forgotten that the handles came from the Frugality‘s family shop?

She’s shown such ingratitude if they were free and if they are terrible quality, fading and she paid for them she’s certainly rubbed Alex’s nose in it for everyone to see.

Reactions: 9
Has she forgotten that the handles came from the Frugality‘s family shop?

She’s shown such ingratitude if they were free and if they are terrible quality, fading and she paid for them she’s certainly rubbed Alex’s nose in it for everyone to see.

Lily is ungrateful, I doubt she has any qualms when complaining about gifted items, look at how much she was moaning about the jumperoo that was kindly loaned to her from a friend, she made some snide bitchy comments about how awful it is!

Reactions: 7
Lily is ungrateful, I doubt she has any qualms when complaining about gifted items, look at how much she was moaning about the jumperoo that was kindly loaned to her from a friend, she made some snide bitchy comments about how awful it is!
Hate that black handle, I think if it is a smooth black it will work so much better but again LILY has got no taste. The texture make it look super harsh...IMO

Can someone post that comment to Frugality please. Also can I please check when did she mention that it was from Frugaity’s family business, I want to rewatch

I noticed that Anna described the couple that she went to New York with as ‘the best people’ or friends or something like that and now Lily has jumped on that in her latest post talking about being in Brighton with her “best friends” ! Lol who are these sudden new best friends from Brighton she made? Pretty shady
Hope in 2020 they can start drifting apart because Lily and Anna are quite a forced friendship

Reactions: 6
The year is 2020.
There is almost more plastic than fish in our oceans.
The world is quite literally on fire.
...But Lily Pebbles is in a good mood today folks because she has been #kindlygifted some shiny, black new door handles to “upgrade” her existing ones in her bedroom at the recommendation of her interior designer. Now life is good again.
Best career move Anna could do would be to distance herself from this absolute drain.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.