Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo.... I am feeding my baby and have nothing to do 😅

In the video THE FINAL PHASE: RENOVATION VLOG | Lily Pebbles

Around 00:20 she starts talking about handles: „they are the same we have in the kitchen...”

Going to video : KITCHEN TOUR // BEFORE + AFTER | Lily Pebbles

Around 24:00 mark she says that she can’t reccomend handles as they are cheap and poor quality so she won’t name a place. She mentions they also paid over £2000 for them.

And in video : OUR BATHROOM FLOODED! RENOVATION VLOG | Lily Pebbles

Around 07:30 mark
Lily mentions that her friend sourced handles from a trade so she can’t link details.

I am pretty sure she did buy something from Frugality’s family’s store, but not the handles.

Now, off to wash my hands, I have defended Lily 😉

Reactions: 9
Handles for £2000 she was had :ROFLMAO: Also the kitchen is badly designed hardly any storage, I would rather pay for what I wanted before accepting a discounted Kitchen that is not practical.

Reactions: 8
She definitely had the frugality’s family’s business named on one of those blogs as supplying the handles and I’m nearly sure it was on an insta story at the time

Reactions: 2
I can’t anymore why then consumption and the whining. Nothing is ever enough, she can’t enjoy the present. And she hasn’t a clue about real life. I am a full time lawyer with a 4 year old and I manage a chronic illness and you know what I don’t give a tit about my ikea filled house. I do care about spending time with my family and my child. Not bleeping door handles.

Reactions: 18
Saw her story yesterday about lunch order being wrong and her friends had to eat in 5 minutes and Rich had to go off with Grey for her nap.
If her and her friends weren't so anal about routines they might have been able to enjoy their lunch.

Or, how about they went to the shops and brought some food to have back at their *gifted* air b&b so they could relax and the babies could nap?
00693D91-F5DA-4554-8CE7-4DACC14BD3E1.png

I live in Brighton and the cafe she was moaning about was Insta-hotspot Red Roaster which she then included in her city guide. Funny as it’s one of Anna’s favourites 👀
00693D91-F5DA-4554-8CE7-4DACC14BD3E1.png

Reactions: 1
In other words, please send me the orange one. You are SO transparent Lily have you seriously no shame?!
136DBE16-9301-4707-BB02-797853B1C763.png

Reactions: 7
Wow this person is getting more of a beg as the days go by....has noone close to her had words?! It's so obvious and embarrasing!!!

Edit to add:

Just wait until Grey wants lots of bright coloured tat for toys as a toddler. Lily will be in agony, as everything will clash with her aesthetic. She seems perennially unsatisfied and bored. Get a real job Lily, you're not even creating anything worthwhile. Even your 'recommendation' insta stories are begs for other products! It is out of control and you look and act like Verucca Salt here!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Back to Reality....LOLs...ok Lily. So basically within the next week we can expect to see the following:

- Lily sat at her dressing table in front of the mirror with a face like gone off milk, whilst she takes multiple I-phone time-lapses of herself applying three layers of glossier foundation on, before grumbling about how Grey interrupted her routine so she didn’t have time to caption it - but swipe up anyway....

- An update on the bedroom renovations and a blatant “ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD PHOTO FRAMES/RUGS/CHAIRS I COULD PUT IN THIS SPACE?” plug for freebies

- Another moan about her TV (if one still hasn’t been gifted)

- Another moan about some other mundane self inflicted inconveniences, such as the lack of food in her fridge or their living room being a bit untidy...

- And she will probably throw another poll in for engagement about what colour to repaint their living room for the thousandth time or how she could create more storage in her “office space” ...

But yeh, Roll on 2020 🙄
🤣🤣every word! She is so predictably boring

Reactions: 4
I thought Lily doing the Brighton guide was slightly bad taste. Of course Anna doesn’t own Brighton/Hove but it’s her home and where she grew up ffs. And Anna would have shown Lily the cool spots anyway.

Reactions: 15
I thought Lily doing the Brighton guide was slightly bad taste. Of course Anna doesn’t own Brighton/Hove but it’s her home and where she grew up ffs. And Anna would have shown Lily the cool spots anyway.
She probably copy everything that Anna has mentioned anyway. If Anna says Nando’s is good she will wag her tail and say Nandos os good too.

I really don’t know what is going on with her, she has to mention that she has the best year for 15278 times, it almost feel like she is saying it for the sake of saying. Doesn’t feel genuine to me

Lily saying she does not share the bad things on IG. Really? You've been non-stop moaning on there, and showing pictures of you crying, just after you've puked, sitting in front of your toilet...?

She had Hello Fresh delivered to the place they were staying? Is she really that desperate for another AD deal with them?

Is it common for babies to get weaned on avocado? I normally see a lot of mashed banana and bits of bread for those first weeks....

Reactions: 6
Avocado is highly nutritious and easily digested , it’s a perfect food for weaning babies.

I don’t think Lily could manage in the real world , getting up and leaving the house then working all day with people who wouldn’t tolerate her non stop whinging.

Has she ever had a real job?, I don’t count IG and blogging as real work .

Reactions: 10
Wow this person is getting more of a beg as the days go by....has noone close to her had words?! It's so obvious and embarrasing!!!

Edit to add:

Just wait until Grey wants lots of bright coloured tat for toys as a toddler. Lily will be in agony, as everything will clash with her aesthetic. She seems perennially unsatisfied and bored. Get a real job Lily, you're not even creating anything worthwhile. Even your 'recommendation' insta stories are begs for other products! It is out of control and you look and act like Verucca Salt here!
god forbid she likes Paw Patrol or Peppa!!

I don’t think Lily could manage in the real world , getting up and leaving the house then working all day with people who wouldn’t tolerate her non stop whinging.

Has she ever had a real job?, I don’t count IG and blogging as real work .
Did she say she worked in PR for a while? Or was that just her degree?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.