Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she would talk about it...in a paid for ad by ancestory.com. It’s not worth her time and effort to look into it or discuss it unless she’s being paid to do so.
I think that it was actually an ad for some dna thing that she said she was Jewish 😂

Reactions: 3
Is this a Christmas gift for Rich's parents? Who gives freebies out as Christmas presents 😬
Gleamers it seems. Because Zoe Sugg gave her nan #gifted tickets to Harry Potter studio tour. And then had the gall to say she was quite extravagant with her gifts for her nan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
she is disgusting, cracker is free, gift is free and Probably charge her family for Christmas dinner

My resolution for Lily in 2020 is to stop messing with her house and actually make a bleeping decision without consulting the whole wide world..which chair goes well with the table, hmm tough life Lily

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I met lily a few years back at a blogger event (I’m not a blogger so no drama here, I was just there).

she was polite and nice enough but my gosh, is this girl as boring as a plank of wood. She just stood there with her super expensive camera all night. I’ve always found her so snobby and dull. I really can’t understand her appeal.

Reactions: 13
I met lily a few years back at a blogger event (I’m not a blogger so no drama here, I was just there).

she was polite and nice enough but my gosh, is this girl as boring as a plank of wood. She just stood there with her super expensive camera all night. I’ve always found her so snobby and dull. I really can’t understand her appeal.
Doesn't surprise me...I don't see the appeal either, I just hate follow her tbh 😆 her child is around the same age as mine and I find it hilarious how much of a big faff she makes everything lol

Reactions: 6
I made a comment about Lily and you guys referred to it on Tattle... I feel like I made it!! I can't reveal my YT identity tho!! As you were....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yet another interior decoration project on the cards. I honestly can't believe they have only been there for two years, there must be people living in houses ten times as long who haven't managed to decorate once. Such a wasteful approach

Reactions: 12
Yet another interior decoration project on the cards. I honestly can't believe they have only been there for two years, there must be people living in houses ten times as long who haven't managed to decorate once. Such a wasteful approach
because she has such a tit taste, no matter how many times she decorates, her room still look tit. So this will be a cycle, decorate, beg and repeat. She has no bone of originality.

4 days ago she claims to have had the “best day ever”...it’s the most wonderful time of the year where you can lie around on the sofa eating quality street and miniature heroes for breakfast, watching crappy movies and not having to bother changing out of your PJs (if you don’t have to go back to work for these awkward between Christmas and New Years days that is...which she obviously doesn’t...) and yet she still has a face like a slapped arss. Come on Lily crack a smile you miserable mare!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sofa and the wall pic on stories.... ‘does it matter that they don’t go together?’ Erm.... really?? You actually physically understand it looks tit but you’re asking if it really matters.... take a look around the rest of your crappy mismatching house that you hate and ask the question again. Ffs. 🙄🙄

The sofa and the wall pic on stories.... ‘does it matter that they don’t go together?’ Erm.... really?? You actually physically understand it looks tit but you’re asking if it really matters.... take a look around the rest of your crappy mismatching house that you hate and ask the question again. Ffs. 🙄🙄

I’m genuinely convinced that she has no taste/style of her own - that’s why she’s redecorating again after a year, because she’s picked out things she thinks are on trend, rather than what she supposedly likes! If she stopped being an Instagram bleep and actually formed her own opinions about what she wants her house to look like, she might be a lot happier!

Reactions: 14
i know, i kinda hope that she will changer the sofa in her living room, is ugly. I quite like Lily's old flat, is small but at least everything comes along well

Reactions: 2
4 days ago she claims to have had the “best day ever”...it’s the most wonderful time of the year where you can lie around on the sofa eating quality street and miniature heroes for breakfast, watching crappy movies and not having to bother changing out of your PJs (if you don’t have to go back to work for these awkward between Christmas and New Years days that is...which she obviously doesn’t...) and yet she still has a face like a slapped arss. Come on Lily crack a smile you miserable mare!
She is actually SO ugly. I am not one to call people that or judge looks but Christ. I think it is cause her miserable personality shines through...like that Twits quote: “A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

Reactions: 16
She is actually SO ugly. I am not one to call people that or judge looks but Christ. I think it is cause her miserable personality shines through...like that Twits quote: “A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
Yes, yes and yes!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.