Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry lily I won't try and destroy my perfectly nice bed with the money I earned to buy it.

She's actually destroying a bed, clearly was gifted. No appreciation what so ever, she just wants to look grammable.

Still minging too. Soz
At least she’s getting some use out of her book by using it to prop up the end of the bed she’s ruined, god knows no one wants to read it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just been reading her amazon reviews 😂 why are they surprised?! She has the mentality of a teenager. I had no idea she had written a book... I only came across her because of tattle and I’ve only been here a couple of months.

Side note:

Does anyone else thing theannaedits’s head is cube shaped?!
The reviews are atrocious. Apart from the early fake ones that is 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“It was a push present from myself and Rich”

What an odd way to word it. They are married FFS. Is she trying to emphasise that she earns more than he does?
She clearly had to contribute to its purchase.

Slightly retrospective post- but the cover of Lily's book featured a person of colour. I have NEVER seen any diversity on her channel- friendships etc... I'm absolutely disgusted that she used diversity for marketing purposes. That alone makes my blood boil.... I so wish that this is addressed again. Who remembers when she got called out on the FENTY range? She was asked about her thoughts on it- she promptly disassociated herself from it- citing that because Rihanna et al isn't her demographic- she wasn't interested in it. The comment section went wild. I risked getting blocked by having my say on the matter on YT and IG- FENTY as we all know - start at Alabaster to a deep Chocolate. Many White YTubers reviewed it like ANY OTHER BRAND, but Grey Lily (neither hot or cold, black or white, boring or interesting) was pulled up on it. The viewers went WILD. There was such a huge storm of outrage. The people of colour were NOT having it. Lily's response??? Lily then went OFFLINE for 30 days - CLAIMING she had an impromptu digital DETOX (altho she was seen making an appearance on Anna's vlog.)

This woman needs to simply sit back, retire off YT and shut the duck up. Heal the excema that you're in denial that you actually have.... allow your husband to grow some balls... stop relying on your family.. look after your child like normal women do (you don't have it 'harder' than anyone else).. work out/ tone up and bleeping learn how to smile again. Lily is not depressed. Lily is lazy and entitled and needs to stop whining, whinging, complaining and chill the duck out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Yes, and I’m sure many married couples keep completely separate finances but... strange that she felt the need to go out of her way to specifically broadcast that detail (and the implication that Rich couldn’t afford it on his own) to strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 8
Yes, and I’m sure many married couples keep completely separate finances but... strange that she felt the need to go out of her way to specifically broadcast that detail (and the implication that Rich couldn’t afford it on his own) to strangers on the internet.
Because she doesn't care about Rich and his pride - she cut off his bollocks many years ago...anyone followed him on IG? His account is exactly like a teenage girl that frequently babysits the neighbours' child...

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Slightly retrospective post- but the cover of Lily's book featured a person of colour. I have NEVER seen any diversity on her channel- friendships etc... I'm absolutely disgusted that she used diversity for marketing purposes. That alone makes my blood boil.... I so wish that this is addressed again. Who remembers when she got called out on the FENTY range? She was asked about her thoughts on it- she promptly disassociated herself from it- citing that because Rihanna et al isn't her demographic- she wasn't interested in it. The comment section went wild. I risked getting blocked by having my say on the matter on YT and IG- FENTY as we all know - start at Alabaster to a deep Chocolate. Many White YTubers reviewed it like ANY OTHER BRAND, but Grey Lily (neither hot or cold, black or white, boring or interesting) was pulled up on it. The viewers went WILD. There was such a huge storm of outrage. The people of colour were NOT having it. Lily's response??? Lily then went OFFLINE for 30 days - CLAIMING she had an impromptu digital DETOX (altho she was seen making an appearance on Anna's vlog.)

This woman needs to simply sit back, retire off YT and shut the duck up. Heal the excema that you're in denial that you actually have.... allow your husband to grow some balls... stop relying on your family.. look after your child like normal women do (you don't have it 'harder' than anyone else).. work out/ tone up and bleeping learn how to smile again. Lily is not depressed. Lily is lazy and entitled and needs to stop whining, whinging, complaining and chill the duck out.
So much this, and given that her book was on friendship where are her friends? She doesn’t seem to have any at all..

Reactions: 5
People commented on her YT video today and were told that she 'loves the wall colour' and that's why she needed to change so much in her bedroom, and that 'nothing goes to waste' because her sisters are having some of the furniture.
Right.. whatever...

People commented on her YT video today and were told that she 'loves the wall colour' and that's why she needed to change so much in her bedroom, and that 'nothing goes to waste' because her sisters are having some of the furniture.
Right.. whatever...
Would love to see her sis’ home, if lily gets all freebies then her sis gets all unwanted freebies, treating her sister as a garbage bin. She will never spend on her family

She reminds me of my aunt who brings all unwanted tit to my grandma’s

Reactions: 8
Zoe Sugg's in some trouble atm and I was googling to find out who her media rep was (that's why her name is in bold)...

Lily would hate this:

Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 21.37.29.png

I bet Rebeca Wakefield (who seems lovely and talented) regrets working with Lily and all her diva ish demands. It makes me laugh that Lily thinks she might be in the same league as her design and style wise when she hasn’t got a clue!

Reactions: 4
Really disappointed that she never shares any Jewish traditions. It would actually be something I’d click to watch.

Reactions: 7
Really disappointed that she never shares any Jewish traditions. It would actually be something I’d click to watch.
I remember she said relatives left Europe in ww2 but she did not know the back story. I was shocked I would want to know all the details and the history of my family.

I’m sure she would talk about it...in a paid for ad by ancestory.com. It’s not worth her time and effort to look into it or discuss it unless she’s being paid to do so.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.