Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tulipa

Thread name suggestion:

Lilypebbles #4 Dull, boring, no commonsense, mad she can't claim her teeth as a business expense.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

sk_dd

Screenshot_20200131-075031~2.png

The first part of this tweet really made me think of Lily!

Edit: of course, this could apply to pretty much 99% of influencers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Lalelu

Long Time Lurker...
(English is not my first Language, so sorry in advance)

i can‘t stand her! I don‘t know whats more shocking, her behaviour and attitude or that I really used to like her (around 2014)

She is sooo lazy! ‚Can’t be bothered‘ to wash her hair, chopp mangos etc. The pre shopped Mango in so much unnecessary plastic made me so angry! They have all the time in the world! Let me not even start abut her ‚work‘
Seems rich is doing all the house work.. oh wait, not all, he can’t even hang a picture, his dad (the one they barely visit!) need to come to do that!

Also, I don’t want to be too mean but.. we have a saying they are both not the brightest candle on the cake, are they? The coffee insta story was second hand embarrassment! Oh and everything really basic that she calls ‘genius’... I can’t!

hope you are all save wherever you are ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Oh my life- describing herself as a ‘personal chef’ for making her OWN daughter some muffins. That’s called parenting you douche canoe- how else will she eat??? I seriously cannot with this imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

FurCoatNoKnickers

“It was a push present from myself and Rich”

What an odd way to word it. They are married FFS. Is she trying to emphasise that she earns more than he does?
She clearly had to contribute to its purchase.

Slightly retrospective post- but the cover of Lily's book featured a person of colour. I have NEVER seen any diversity on her channel- friendships etc... I'm absolutely disgusted that she used diversity for marketing purposes. That alone makes my blood boil.... I so wish that this is addressed again. Who remembers when she got called out on the FENTY range? She was asked about her thoughts on it- she promptly disassociated herself from it- citing that because Rihanna et al isn't her demographic- she wasn't interested in it. The comment section went wild. I risked getting blocked by having my say on the matter on YT and IG- FENTY as we all know - start at Alabaster to a deep Chocolate. Many White YTubers reviewed it like ANY OTHER BRAND, but Grey Lily (neither hot or cold, black or white, boring or interesting) was pulled up on it. The viewers went WILD. There was such a huge storm of outrage. The people of colour were NOT having it. Lily's response??? Lily then went OFFLINE for 30 days - CLAIMING she had an impromptu digital DETOX (altho she was seen making an appearance on Anna's vlog.)

This woman needs to simply sit back, retire off YT and shut the fuck up. Heal the excema that you're in denial that you actually have.... allow your husband to grow some balls... stop relying on your family.. look after your child like normal women do (you don't have it 'harder' than anyone else).. work out/ tone up and fucking learn how to smile again. Lily is not depressed. Lily is lazy and entitled and needs to stop whining, whinging, complaining and chill the fuck out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

Pinkii

VIP Member
The post that woman put up really irked me!!

Fair enough a free pushchair doesn’t play your bills
but it sure as hell helps not having to pay for it out of your own money! lily for example had her whole house practically gifted so i’m sure she has enough money to pay her bills

So sick and tired of all these influencers constantly moaning about how hard they have it! If you don’t like it get a bloody real job then and stop moaning.

All these bloody idiots as well constantly sucking up to them in their comments as well are also part of the problem, don’t feel sorry for them feel sorry for yourselves for having to work god knows how many hours to even get close to earning what they earn.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
And she had the nerve to call it an “old school work day”.

Newsflash Lily: a day you get to fit in a jeans shopping session isn’t a proper work day for us normal folk :rolleyes:

Reactions: 24

Lechat

VIP Member
She's asking the internet what to do with her 10m old now? 'We rely so heavily on baby classes....' Really? And that Rich should 'come downstairs and visit them soon, because it's hard being alone all day'. Wow. Just. Wow.
caroline Hirons had to ring her up and tell her what to do with her baby!! Utterly insane. Now she’s complaining it’s lonely all day... bitch please. You live in massive house, no money worries, no need to go out. Feel fucking blessed right now. People abroad have been isolated for weeks, imagine how they feel?!

Reactions: 23

True Blue

I’m just taking a moment this Friday morning to say a prayer of thanks for Lily and her passion, dedication and 10 year journey. Without her self less hard work we wouldn’t have this industry of influencers we are now blessed with. And she was the ORIGINAL forefounding father. Without her I wouldn’t know what it looked like to view an incredibly privileged person opening and receiving vast amounts of free stuff. Thank you Lily 🤪

• Haha

HungryHippo

Chatty Member
Does anyone else avoid certain brands now because of all the stuff they give to these freeloaders, sorry influencers? I won’t buy anything from Jo Malone especially, the amount of stuff they send out is ridiculous.

True Blue

Has anyone else noticed that Lily only has something to say once someone else has been brave and articulated it?! She never has an original idea or expresses anything until after someone else has said the same. For example she puts up a picture of herself and her struggle after Little Mix Jesy’s documentary about online trolling. She talks about how Stacy Solomon’s podcast is exactly how she feels about birth and breastfeeding yet she had the opportunity to say this herself when she was on made by mamas podcast first but instead was completely bland and banal. Now someone else expresses what she’s been saying for ages, yeah sure...

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
She's asking the internet what to do with her 10m old now? 'We rely so heavily on baby classes....' Really? And that Rich should 'come downstairs and visit them soon, because it's hard being alone all day'. Wow. Just. Wow.

• Haha

Teaforyou

She’s described the UK as having a weird vibe at the moment. Erm, a global pandemic is not a ‘weird vibe’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
From what I remember I thought she used to work for Glossybox in the very early days as a Brand Manager. I swear ZoeLondon said she used to sit next to her when she was an intern.
New poster to this thread!

She did work at Glossybox. I know someone who worked with her.

She wasn’t well-liked, and she wasn’t good at her job, even by Glossybox standards (the UK side of the business was a total mess at the time as far as I know, not sure if it’s improved now as the person I know who worked there left a while ago).

Apparently she caused a few problems with a bitchy tweet to a blogger? Something about “at least I have a job” or something like that. Caused a backlash for Glossybox. I can’t quite remember the details, I’ll try and find out.

• Haha
  • Wow

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Sadly, this just shows that some people shouldn’t have kids. Poor Grey; no doubt will be sent off to boarding school when she’s old enough x
Lily is an example of many women who have children because it's the next logical step without giving it proper thought. Then they're shocked to realise that having a baby involves looking after one

janedowe

Chatty Member
Nope! The quality has not dropped because it was bloody awful to begin with.
View attachment 77674
‘I’m scared brands will choose not to work with me, assuming that I can’t deliver as fast as others.’

This is unreal. No, how about brands will choose not to work with you because your content is utter shit??? The delusion staggers me!

And, let’s discuss her hours. If you want to work full time Lily, pay for child care and work 5 days. If you CHOOSE to work 2 days, don’t be surprised that you have only two days work. FFS.

Oh and also, the whining that ‘brands’ won’t work with her..... you are the brand Lily!! Brand partnerships should come second to you making exciting, innovative and stand-out content, that’s just about you. If you exist solely to be a shit advert for shit brands, your implosion is coming sooner than we could hope.

• Heart