Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve owned the house for a couple of years now, they renovated and moved in properly on the day Lily found out she was pregnant with Grey, so they’ve been living with the current set up for less than a year!
Blimey, that is sad! Guess she will never be happy with her lot. I would ask how she has time to worry about all these tiny niggles but I already know the answer!

Reactions: 3
Now she’s tearing up her freebie bed and puzzling over how to divest herself of the rejected headboard? Cancel Christmas guys, you can’t take your eyes off ... jeez she is useless!
Why didn’t she give the bed to a charity? Lots of them collect furniture from your house..... the wastefulness of these floggers drives me crazy

Reactions: 6
They’ve owned the house for a couple of years now, they renovated and moved in properly on the day Lily found out she was pregnant with Grey, so they’ve been living with the current set up for less than a year!
Lily’s logic - instead of dealing with the cause of the problem I.e. colour of the wall, she decided to change every single thing in her bedroom. Is basically her life, instead of treating her eczema and lips, she slaps on a bunch of freebies that doesn’t help with anything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s the definition of someone who needs a hobby. I follow several interior design accounts for inspiration and even though decorating is their full time job they put less hours into making the kind of decisions lily gets weeks of “content” out of

Reactions: 10
She’s the definition of someone who needs a hobby. I follow several interior design accounts for inspiration and even though decorating is their full time job they put less hours into making the kind of decisions lily gets weeks of “content” out of
So true! You would think that having a baby is equivalent to a full time hobby but obviously not!

Reactions: 2
Where are the swipe ups for all those amazing social enterprises? Oh wait will just do a lazy all-in-one picture, read them yourselves guys because I can't be arsed and I will just tag them in the tiniest writing in the corner. Job done now where's my award for charity blogger of the year? 😡 But don't worry Laura Mercier have sent me some products and the NEW BRANDING AND PACKAGING IS SO PRETTY. She is unbelievable.

Reactions: 11
Where are the swipe ups for all those amazing social enterprises? Oh wait will just do a lazy all-in-one picture, read them yourselves guys because I can't be arsed and I will just tag them in the tiniest writing in the corner. Job done now where's my award for charity blogger of the year? 😡 But don't worry Laura Mercier have sent me some products and the NEW BRANDING AND PACKAGING IS SO PRETTY. She is unbelievable.
So true!! Bet she hasn't even donated to crisis after featuring them. No Rich we don't need to donate as I've raised their profile massively and they didn't even send me a free gift. If I were her I wouldn't ask for anything for Xmas from family as every day she's getting so much stuff. No doubt she will get massage vouchers though to ease the repetitive stress of opening gifted products. Jeez.

That Laura Mercier caviar eye vault she’s been gifted is worth £160! The miserable cow will never ever use it! It really annoys me! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did she intend to tit talk her sisters in a magazine or does it just come across that way?
So true!! Bet she hasn't even donated to crisis after featuring them. No Rich we don't need to donate as I've raised their profile massively and they didn't even send me a free gift. If I were her I wouldn't ask for anything for Xmas from family as every day she's getting so much stuff. No doubt she will get massage vouchers though to ease the repetitive stress of opening gifted products. Jeez.
What surprised me the most is the fact that she has the check to call herself author. She just need to check her amazon rating
She is totally that kind of

Reactions: 3
I’ve just been reading her amazon reviews 😂 why are they surprised?! She has the mentality of a teenager. I had no idea she had written a book... I only came across her because of tattle and I’ve only been here a couple of months.

Side note:

Does anyone else thing theannaedits’s head is cube shaped?!

Could she be any more out of touch? A ~£1K watch as a push present?

For actual duck’s sake.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry lily, your old bedroom look nicer, she tried so hard to get rid of the IKEA dressing table but hey it gives your bedroom colour
Now we have 50 shades of crap beige- is nice but that trend is not for her or her personality. That beige is for someone who has calm personality, introvert and minimalist and she is not.

I hope she pays Rebecca and can this woman do something without getting any help? Her family is constantly over when they need help of fixing anything in the house, she needs advise on every single bleeping thing...

Could she be any more out of touch? A ~£1K watch as a push present?

For actual duck’s sake.
Given our mush she begs, and subsequently the money she saved. 1k is nothing.
The design is again ugly

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
“It was a push present from myself and Rich”

What an odd way to word it. They are married FFS. Is she trying to emphasise that she earns more than he does?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.