Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people put up annoying videos of them trying to open something one handed! Just show us what's in inside 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The latest vlog? A load of time lapses of Lily cleaning on her “work day”. Seriously, it’s time for her to give up YouTube.

Reactions: 5
The latest vlog? A load of time lapses of Lily cleaning on her “work day”. Seriously, it’s time for her to give up YouTube.
It was SOOO DULL! She must be so desperate for content, all these mega long time lapses were sooo boring. And people are still licking her arse in the comments!

Reactions: 4
We've gone peak tit influencer youtube when someone thinks a video of them cleaning is considered interesting content - i give up!

Reactions: 8
She's really got herself in a state today. In her last story (where she responds to a negative comment, and is wearing a tshirt saying "je ne regrette rien" [I regret nothing- perfect]) she sounds like a woman on the edge.

*grabs popcorn*
haha, i doubt she knows french..she is too lazy to learn, why learn when the French should speak English to her. She buys (gifted maybe) them because it is in French...as basic and simple

Reactions: 4
It might be sparkling because you’ve got a sparkle filter on, Lily......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s donated a Phillip Lim bag that she got FOR FREE to Fleur de Force’s NHS fundraiser.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.