Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need some clarity on a couple of things:
2) What happened with her friend Gemma? i don't remember her but it's been mentioned a few times that she hasn't mentioned her for a while? Who was she? Did they have a falling out?
As far as I’m aware we’ve not been told anything about lily and Gemma. Lily would NEVER tell us if one of her friends no longer wanted to hang out with her…

Gemma was one of Lily’s before YouTube friends which of course to lily means because they’d know each other since childhood they were such good friends etc. They used to spend a lot of time with Gemma and her partner Ben and went on trips together and stuff. But she hasn’t been mentioned much in a couple of years I believe so people assume they’ve fallen out.

Reactions: 4
Lily and Rich’s friends became fed up with being used for content, they all became very awkward on camera in their late 20s. And rightly so, they didn’t get anything out of it and did not sign up to that kind of intrusion and scrutiny. It seemed a lot to do with Lily came with strings attached - here’s a huge free house for us to stay in for the weekend in exchange for being filmed at every opportunity (including when drunk) so Lily can make loads of money.

My guess is they sat her down and told her it had to stop and that her 30th birthday weekend away would be the last hurrah as I don’t think there was anything after that vlog. She is probably banned from even mentioning that crew on her public channels so who knows if they are still in touch.

Reactions: 24
It's like Rich almost has three children and is burnt out and over it. If Lily wants to have a healthy marriage she has start acting like an adult and start pulling her weight even if she is pregnant. Go out and get a pedicure, take care of your own body hair etc. It doesn't make for a strong, loving and sexy partnership if Rich is always picking up after her. He works full time and has his own responsibilities. Maybe she could do something nice for him and put him first for a change
I remember one time on the podcast Lily talked about how little she does around the house: she laughed as she said she might do the washing up once a month - and that's it. Rich is expected to do everything else. How or why he puts up with this BS from her I do not know. Lily attributes her utter uselessness to the fact that she's the youngest in her family and never had to lift a finger at home. She went straight from having her parents do everything for her to having Rich do everything for her. Her behaviour is such a turn-off, and yet Rich not only sticks around, he continues to procreate with her.

I have a theory as to why Rich continues to put up with her - although I do feel as though he is increasingly checked out of their relationship. Rich is the one who pursued Lily at the beginning of their relationship. She wasn't really interested until one night she saw him working (he worked in a cocktail bar, I think) and thought he looked hot. Still, she probably played hard to get, and when Rich finally 'got' her, he felt as though he'd won a prize. This plays into his 'how fit is my wife' speech at his wedding etc. (Wonder if he still thinks that?!) She made him feel like he'd hit the jackpot with her and that's why, to this day, he puts up with her. Lily takes him for granted and seems very secure in that she can treat him however she likes and he'll just take it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Did anyone see the photo with debs and lots of girls she’s been friends with for twenty years on her Instagram? Lily was missing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see the photo with debs and lots of girls she’s been friends with for twenty years on her Instagram? Lily was missing
I just googled the school and looks like it's just a comprehensive school, didn't Lily go to private school? I think she's known Debs since they were babies rather than from school.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Gemma is the friend who Lily hurt that time after her book came out when something dramatic went down?

Reactions: 2
Maybe Gemma is the friend who Lily hurt that time after her book came out when something dramatic went down?
Gemmas last ever Instagram post from 2018 is a picture of Lily’s book talking about how proud she is so I don’t think so.

And lily still follows her on Instagram & you know she would be petty and unfollower her if that was the case.

Reactions: 8
Gemmas last ever Instagram post from 2018 is a picture of Lily’s book talking about how proud she is so I don’t think so.

And lily still follows her on Instagram & you know she would be petty and unfollower her if that was the case.
I just saw that post, and it seems as if she was still reading it. Maybe she came across something she didn’t like and it shook her so much she hasn’t posted since 🤣 I’m being dramatic but you never know. My impression of that post is she hadn’t yet fully read it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was Gemma friends with Deb? I can’t remember the schematics of those friendships.

Reactions: 1

Wasn't in Gemma who she went to Brighton with for NYE a few years ago? She didn't appear on camera.

Reactions: 5
Lily posted a picture with Gemma and SJ at Debs’ wedding on Sunday in her stories, so they’re probably still friends and hang out together. Gemma looked like she was chewing a wasp as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was that it?! 🤣🤣
Yeah? Was that it? Because the way she acted it seemed like a major threat to her and her safety? Not saying it was a decent thing to do - it really isn't but seriously - was that it?

I honestly feel she's hiding behind that because the book was a total flop.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah? Was that it? Because the way she acted it seemed like a major threat to her and her safety? Not saying it was a decent thing to do - it really isn't but seriously - was that it?

I honestly feel she's hiding behind that because the book was a total flop.
Yeah like don’t get me wrong it must have been weird but this woman lives on the internet. I’m sure her home address is listed somewhere online already. She broadcasts her life and shows us her home everyday and I’m sure if you were savvy enough it wouldn’t take much to find out where it is. It’s a bit late in the day now to suddenly be concerned about privacy. And further more it’s not as if she’s a massive celebrity who would have fans or stalkers turn up outside, lol nobody cares about Lily or where she lives

Reactions: 13
Lily posted a picture with Gemma and SJ at Debs’ wedding on Sunday in her stories, so they’re probably still friends and hang out together. Gemma looked like she was chewing a wasp as per usual.
Lily & Rich also went to dinner with Gemma & Ben a few weeks/a month or so ago, it was in her vlog. Gemma appeared on screen & they even made a joke about how it’s been ages since she was in a vlog and they were both saying “look we’re still friends” (not a word for word quote, just something along those lines).

I’m no fan of Lily but I do think she’s made the decision to show less & less of her friends for their privacy, especially as those friends now have children growing up (which she did mention in a vlog pre-covid) - whether that was her decision or her friends asking her, we’ll never know!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.