Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may want to focus more on ingredients instead of brands, to find out what she is allergic to.

Reactions: 18
Of course she has braxton hicks in other people’s big day because she loves attention
This reminds me of a friend who told everyone she was pregnant at the reception of a mutual friend’s wedding 🙄 would you not just wait until the next day maybe…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
This reminds me of a friend who told everyone she was pregnant at the reception of a mutual friend’s wedding 🙄 would you not just wait until the next day maybe…
Not that it’s an excuse, but maybe it was to explain that she’s not drinking? Some people will just not take No for an answer.

Reactions: 17
God I forget sometimes how gorgeous Anna used to be!!!

As for holding her bump isn't it because it gets so much heavier in the 3rd trimester?? never been pregnant here.. but that's my guess.

Reactions: 9
I think the agressively rubbing in of several layers of all kinds of different products into their skin every day hasn't helped. I very much doubt Lily drinks any water during the day, either.

Whyyyyyy would you do that days before your best friend's wedding if you know you often get a bad reaction when using lipstick??
True. Her skin always looks SO dry and dehydrated. You would not think she has an extensive and expensive skincare regimen. Not to mention she's aged terribly. Most women her age don't look as wrinkled.

Reactions: 11
Of course she has braxton hicks in other people’s big day because she loves attention
It was probably just the baby reacting to Lily being up and about all day, and the music. Not used to all this activity ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish she would do something with her hair. It just isn't working. Maybe adding extensions?

Reactions: 6
I have not been pregnant either, but I do know of friends having to hold their bump during certain activities as well.

Reactions: 5
Holding your bump up can relieve someone of the pressure on your hips and pelvis in the 3rd trimester. Some people wear support belts for this reason.

Reactions: 13
I have not been pregnant either, but I do know of friends having to hold their bump during certain activities as well.
What is weird is the fact that she forced Rich to film it.

Yh I am currently in the 3rd trimester. If you are on your feet for a while it can feel nice to hold your bump but if I was at a wedding I'd have just taken a break and sat down!

How does she look like she’s frowning even when she’s smiling?
I noticed this too, she looks scary!
She's trying too hard not to show that she's actually pissed off for not being the centre of attention at someone else's wedding but it's not quite working because she's still frowning. I mean, she's PREGNANT. Just look at her bump! Did no one notice the size of that bump!? THIRD TRIMESTER! She's even doing the stupid swaying while holding the bump, someone notice her being pregnant NOW. PLEASE!

Ugh

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.