Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's see if Lily mentions GBBO tonight now that she's not being paid to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is such a psycho tho … we were talking about how rudely she treated Emma Rose Thatcher (I didn’t recall her name, but Tattlers to the rescue) and lo and behold, she posted about how much she loved her style yesterday🙄

So bizarre to post about her after doing the podcast, dismissing her every suggestion, and then never mentioning Emma Rose again … until Tattle did!
I noticed this too. Lily doesn't even try to hide the fact that she reads here!

Reactions: 8
I was looking for something in her old threads and stumbled upon this. She did the exact same story with different paint the other day.
Is she going to repeat this every time they repaint a room? So clever.
downloadfile.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh no, IG will be getting new features this week. Cue Lily moaning about them in 3, 2, 1.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When you have kids, a home, and work you don't have as much time for friends especially if they also have kids etc. You see them at kids' birthday parties until the children hit school and pick friends from their classroom. Family vacations where you rent a place and hang out together can help to maintain friends. It's a juggle act and stage in life.

Reactions: 3
When you have kids, a home, and work you don't have as much time for friends especially if they also have kids etc. You see them at kids' birthday parties until the children hit school and pick friends from their classroom. Family vacations where you rent a place and hang out together can help to maintain friends. It's a juggle act and stage in life.
The only time she rent a place and hang out was when it is gifted

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yeah but Lily doesn't work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Even though I don't know you, I'm gonna go a step further and say you looked lovely in that dress! I bet you made an effort to look nice besides just throwing a dress on (you know, put a lipstick on, did your hair instead of walking around looking like you're wearing a helmet). And most importantly, you probably didn't have a permanent scowl/ witch face because some bride was stealing your spotlight!
Hahaha thank you! Yes, it took me a little while longer to get ready than I'm sure it did for her! And this is my third pregnancy but I don't moan about it or my body like someone else...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it’s somewhat popular but I can’t understand why anyone would want a fully glass bathroom door. I don’t want anyone to be able to see the outline of me sitting on the loo or in the shower.

82A4C107-F459-46C8-8345-52B88CA4190A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We will now be treated to a selection of doors to help Lily choose as she goes on the beg....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know it’s somewhat popular but I can’t understand why anyone would want a fully glass bathroom door. I don’t want anyone to be able to see the outline of me sitting on the loo or in the shower.

View attachment 819201
Given they have the fetish of shitting in front of each other because that is what ‘parents do’, idk why she even put a door

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 819201
A little while back she said that she was going to change the location of the pocket door and that she didn't understand why the designer had located it where it was - looks like it's still in the same place as the original design.

That door is hideous. They really are doing this reno on the cheap.
She is def going to list her house in the next year. This only motivation for this reno is to push her house as close to the £900k bracket as possible.

Reactions: 19
Hi everyone. I’m a long term lurker and all that. I’m just curious I can’t remember if its been mentioned how much would the loft extension cost? I live in Australia and it’s not something that’s done here.

A little while back she said that she was going to change the location of the pocket door and that she didn't understand why the designer had located it where it was - looks like it's still in the same place as the original design.
I assume the pocket door was put where it was in the design to make the bathroom the most functional based on where the shower and loo need to be for the plumbing. Which knowing lily she won’t have considered and then when she asked to move it she was promptly told no and that’s why it’s in the original spot without ever being mentioned again.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.