Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such an ‘influencer’ she has not jumped on the Frankie Shop bandwagon. She is probably going to talk about it next winter zzz

Reactions: 5
Are instant noodles not really high in salt content? Seems an odd choice when pregnannnnnnnt.

Reactions: 14
Another selfie on the grid. It's so boring. Maybe that's because she doesn't really go anywhere. But then she went to a wedding at the weekend and still posted a selfie rather than a picture of the bride or the happy couple.

Reactions: 9
I saw her earlier today around my block of flats in Bounds Green. Does she live in the area?

Reactions: 3
She does.
Is she as miserable in real life as she is online?
I haven't seen any of her videos in years, but yes, she looked miserable. She was with her husband and child.
I thought she lived in Hampstead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That picture is brutal. Not sure if it’s the filter but she needs to put some blusher on.

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen any of her videos in years, but yes, she looked miserable. She was with her husband and child.
I thought she lived in Hampstead.
She wants everyone to think she lives somewhere like Hampstead… but nope!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She definitely needed to turn HER old room into a temporary office before turning it back into HIS nursery so she could take sloth selfies in her own space for a couple months. God forbid she had to sloth around another part of her house like some sort of loser....**quickly references her grid**....oh wait.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This will be the most angry Lily has ever been at Tattle. Being outed as not living somewhere as desirable as Hampstead.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is such a psycho tho … we were talking about how rudely she treated Emma Rose Thatcher (I didn’t recall her name, but Tattlers to the rescue) and lo and behold, she posted about how much she loved her style yesterday🙄

So bizarre to post about her after doing the podcast, dismissing her every suggestion, and then never mentioning Emma Rose again … until Tattle did!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is such a psycho tho … we were talking about how rudely she treated Emma Rose Thatcher (I didn’t recall her name, but Tattlers to the rescue) and lo and behold, she posted about how much she loved her style yesterday🙄

So bizarre to post about her after doing the podcast, dismissing her every suggestion, and then never mentioning Emma Rose again … until Tattle did!
I noticed this!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.