Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popping in to ask - is she serious with the H&M linking? What, like you have to prove how relatable you are by shopping at H&M, by linking a lifeless, shapeless jumper that costs A HUNDRED POUNDS?

Does she not understand that her followers are regular people? I know she tries to rope in the high-end following but the reality is that most of her following couldn’t afford this stuff. She’s so far off the ground it’s unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Popping in to ask - is she serious with the H&M linking? What, like you have to prove how relatable you are by shopping at H&M, by linking a lifeless, shapeless jumper that costs A HUNDRED POUNDS?

Does she not understand that her followers are regular people? I know she tries to rope in the high-end following but the reality is that most of her following couldn’t afford this stuff. She’s so far off the ground it’s unreal.
I can understand that cashmere and tbh knitwear in general can be costly and honestly i would (and have) paid over £100 for a jumper. My biggest problem is that its £100 at H&M... you just know it'll fall apart in a week. It's not sustainable, nor is it worth the money and it wont last.

If she's going to insist on sharing pricier items they at least need to be worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I don’t mind influencers promoting pricier items IF they’re more sustainable and designed to be reworn over and over as an investment item. Fair dos. But there’s no denying that a grey lifeless cashmere sweater which will be stretched to buggery by a pregnancy bump will NOT be suitable for wearing again, unless she plans to be pregnant again in the future. Spending £100 on a cashmere jumper for a very temporary period of your life is way out of touch with your followers IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she competing at some “go find the ugliest thing at H&M” challenge or something? It looks like something that my mum has for gardening in the winter.
Was just coming on here to post that hairy potato sack… that’s a name for the jacket not Lily.. although… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t mind influencers promoting pricier items IF they’re more sustainable and designed to be reworn over and over as an investment item. Fair dos. But there’s no denying that a grey lifeless cashmere sweater which will be stretched to buggery by a pregnancy bump will NOT be suitable for wearing again, unless she plans to be pregnant again in the future. Spending £100 on a cashmere jumper for a very temporary period of your life is way out of touch with your followers IMO.
Even if she does get pregnant again she will just beg for more clothes she won’t pull this out

Reactions: 9
I can understand that cashmere and tbh knitwear in general can be costly and honestly i would (and have) paid over £100 for a jumper. My biggest problem is that its £100 at H&M... you just know it'll fall apart in a week. It's not sustainable, nor is it worth the money and it wont last.

If she's going to insist on sharing pricier items they at least need to be worth it!
Exactly - I’ve no problem with spending lots of money on clothes if it’s GOOD stuff. But trying to be oh so relatable in her posts and partnering with high street stores like H&M to then advertise things that cost that much is ridiculous IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't get over how drab she looked at Deb's wedding. Even a red lip would've made the outfit pop a little.

Reactions: 24
Guys, she had to stand for 3 hours!!! 3 hours!!! Don't they know she is pregnant?!

Just imagine Lily, there are people, including pregnant ones, who have to stand for the entirety of 8+ hour shifts at work.
And no, choosing a bathroom =/= work.

Reactions: 21
Guys, she had to stand for 3 hours!!! 3 hours!!! Don't they know she is pregnant?!

Just imagine Lily, there are people, including pregnant ones, who have to stand for the entirety of 8+ hour shifts at work.
And no, choosing a bathroom =/= work.
I was just coming on here for this. Didn’t the store know that she’s a pregnant north London mum she needs to be given priority… can’t possibly have to spend 3 hours in the store with the commoners!

Also lily if you didn’t want to spend time doing this stuff whilst pregnant maybe you shouldn’t have waited till your third trimester to do the loft!

EB2EA865-B297-469E-A5D5-EACAFEE52A73.png

Reactions: 18
I love how she didn't even bother to tag the company because she already bought the thing and there's no point in begging anymore.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I don't suppose Lily had a look online first to get an idea of what she wanted before she went to the store? To me, three hours seems like a long time to spend in-store picking out a bathroom suite.

Also, I'm really surprised we haven't had multiple stories of Lily on the beg for a toilet. She's been on the beg for everything else lately!

Reactions: 16
do you think anyone at the wedding realised Lily is pregnant?

ok but seriously:

• her dress looks like a Matalan dress (no offence to matalan I shop there myself… for work clothes)
• I’ve never been pregnant but why would she need to hold her bump up?
• if she wasn’t pregnant I would actually think she is drunk in this video, classless
Ok, so I wore this dress to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and thought I looked ok (obvs won't show a pic but ya know!)

Reactions: 10
Ok, so I wore this dress to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and thought I looked ok (obvs won't show a pic but ya know!)
Even though I don't know you, I'm gonna go a step further and say you looked lovely in that dress! I bet you made an effort to look nice besides just throwing a dress on (you know, put a lipstick on, did your hair instead of walking around looking like you're wearing a helmet). And most importantly, you probably didn't have a permanent scowl/ witch face because some bride was stealing your spotlight!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Wow did you guys know that renovations are expensive when you have to pay for things yourself?? Nobody told me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.