Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she secretly enjoys humiliating Rich and thinks she's being funny and other married women will relate. No Lily, most women treat their partners with respect!
I think she genuinely believes she's being progressive by making him do all these chores when it's just an excuse for her not to do anything all day. Also guys, don't forget she's PREGNANT!

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or has she not posted anything since she deleted the pic of witch painting her nails? Maybe he finally put the foot down 🤣

Reactions: 22
I missed this, did she forget about a wedding of her best friend?
She posted that she’d forgotten the wedding was this weekend and she was wearing open toe shoes so she was making rich paint her toenails. But the story was quickly deleted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
she was probably saying she forgot about it as a sly dig at debs for not inviting her to be a bridesmaid… knowing lily she’ll be bitter about that so trying to get back at her.
I think that's a wise decision by Debs. Lily is Very Pregnannnnnt and would moan about the bridesmaid dresses. I'd also be worried about her going into labour early, and not being able to be at the wedding.

Reactions: 15
Lily's in the bad books with Rich alright. It's written all over her (even more miserable than usual) face. She looks simply overjoyed to be off out to dinner with her friends!

Screenshot_20211016-111859_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lily's in the bad books with Rich alright. It's written all over her (even more miserable than usual) face. She looks simply overjoyed to be off out to dinner with her friends!

View attachment 812657
So she curls her hair to sit at home but she can’t be arsed to do anything with it when going out for a meal so sticks it in a bun. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 27
You just know she’s fuming that she has to go anywhere. I mean the audacity of Debs to have a wedding right now has nobody told her that Lily is pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 812657
It seems like Lily thinks her friendships are deeper/better simply because she’s known them since she was a kid. I have incredibly meaningful friendships with people that I’ve only known for a few months or years. Knowing someone for a long time doesn’t make a friendship better/superior than new friendship… plus, at some point those old friendships are only maintained out of habit rather than because they bring value to either of you… (I know that’s not the case for all childhood friendships, but I imagine that being the case with Lily’s)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.