Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

What did nobody tell Lily?

• That non-maternity wear won’t fit you in your 3rd trimester

Votes: 30 7.9%
  • That the loft needs actual lighting

Votes: 21 5.5%
  • That you get food poisoning if you go South of the River

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • That you don’t need to straighten your hair if you’re plaiting it… to reduce heat damage

Votes: 60 15.8%
  • That her content isn’t content

Votes: 38 10.0%
  • Anything and everything

Votes: 220 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe somebody should tell her that her content is not content.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Grey is in A&E but the really victim is Lily and her heartburn!
Also I notice she wasn’t invited to the misoma press event so that was quite pleasing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t doubt Lily loves her daughter but posts like this are why we all think she’s a tit mother.

Reactions: 14
I don’t get why one of them didn’t just take her if they couldn’t both go in.
It’s one parent per child for a reason, so they don’t come into contact with more potential Covid while they are treating your child, not so you can take shifts whinging about your heartburn and driving round the local McDonald’s

Reactions: 27
Grey is in A&E but the really victim is Lily and her heartburn!
Also I notice she wasn’t invited to the misoma press event so that was quite pleasing!
I imagine she was invited but she’s just a busy London mum.

And let’s be honest, she’s not going to anything without Anna.

Reactions: 8
Her lack of effort is astounding. It's worse because Rich seems genuinely considerate towards her and she just dngaf!

Reactions: 34
Her lack of effort is astounding. It's worse because Rich seems genuinely considerate towards her and she just dngaf!
Honestly! If she did forget she could've just taken the time to write something heartfelt for the Instagram post (rather than her attempt at a joke) longer than a sentence, or if she is truly uncomfortable with 'pda' she could've written him a thoughtful letter and just posted a picture of the top 'Dear Rich'...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.