Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the wedding she’s been obsessing over for months?!?! I also suspect it’s Debs’ say wedding. How tit of a friend is she and then to publicly admit she forgot about it?!?
She’s really had so much time to prep for this wedding; it’s ridiculous all the mention of it with sub-par results. Just don’t talk about it if you’re not going to plan and put in any effort? I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 14
i think her only pair of fancy shoes are her wedding shoes... seemed that way in the photo of her dress try ons.

it's either those sandals or the hush boots.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m actually surprised she put that IKEA rail on the wall. Where was the “umming and arrring” for weeks about will she or won’t she?where was the bleeping deliberations over where in the room it will go? Where is the poll which asks us to choose between two colours of the rail? Where were the rail samples? Where was the begging for other rails in other materials? I can’t believe she actually made what seems to be a spontaneous decision all by herself and didn’t mull over it for six solid bleeping months

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I just caught up with Tattle and didn't see the IG story re: Rich doing Lily's nails thankfully.

I think Lily genuinely thinks having Rich do things that emasculates/degrade him is hilarious (to be clear it def isn't).

Growing up requires mental development along with academic development. As Ali Wong rightly said, "Just because you became a parent doesn't mean you grew up." It's clear Lily stopped maturing after 15 years old. I can see a millennial 15 yo finding that amusing (circa 200-2010) but thankfully many millennials now (not all obvs) and gen z overall are more open minded and would mock/berate Lily for finding something like that amusing.

Lily's "humour", her lack of empathy towards others, her performative activism which she clearly dropped altogether this year, begging for freebies/cheapness when she can clearly afford things, her dislike for "foreign languages" being spoken around her, etc.- mark my words, if she isn't already, Lily is def on her way to being a Tory.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I just caught up with Tattle and didn't see the IG story re: Rich doing Lily's nails thankfully.

I think Lily genuinely thinks having Rich do things that emasculates/degrade him is hilarious (to be clear it def isn't).

Growing up requires mental development along with academic development. As Ali Wong rightly said, "Just because you became a parent doesn't mean you grew up." It's clear Lily stopped maturing after 15 years old. I can see a millennial 15 yo finding that amusing (circa 200-2010) but thankfully many millennials now (not all obvs) and gen z overall are more open minded and would mock/berate Lily for finding something like that amusing.

Lily's "humour", her lack of empathy towards others, her performative activism which she clearly dropped altogether this year, begging for freebies/cheapness when she can clearly afford things, her dislike for "foreign languages" being spoken around her, etc.- mark my words, if she isn't already, Lily is def on her way to being a Tory.
Your last paragraph made me realise that Lily really does have Boomer energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m actually surprised she put that IKEA rail on the wall. Where was the “umming and arrring” for weeks about will she or won’t she?where was the bleeping deliberations over where in the room it will go? Where is the poll which asks us to choose between two colours of the rail? Where were the rail samples? Where was the begging for other rails in other materials? I can’t believe she actually made what seems to be a spontaneous decision all by herself and didn’t mull over it for six solid bleeping months
Because she can AF link IKEA items innit so why waste time and energy

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It’s interesting when someone in a couple seems to exacerbate a shortcoming within the relationship and blames the other person for it rather than put a solution in place.

for example the diy. Neither of them feel they are good at it - fact. Neither enjoy it - fact. It’s a source of conflict - fact. They can easily afford to find a local handy person to tap into whenever they need it - fact.

lily seems to enjoy making it a thing about Rich which is actually a bit worrying. Presumably Lionel can do diy and her mother never had to and that’s why she feels so aggrieved? And she holds the purse strings as well, yikes.

I hope when Grey & her brother grow up someone gives them a copy of the book ‘children of emotionally immature parents’.

Reactions: 29
It's clear Lily stopped maturing after 15 years old. I can see a millennial 15 yo finding that amusing (circa 200-2010) but thankfully many millennials now (not all obvs) and gen z overall are more open minded and would mock/berate Lily for finding something like that amusing.

I think her being on the way to become a Tory has everything to do with her being stuck as a 15 year old. She never developed her own views and personality, she's parroting what her parents do and say. This has her dad written all over it and she is just acting like him. Of course that has boomer and Tory vibes.

Reactions: 24
What about all of those interior design youtubers who do what's new in Ikea videos? Are those not sponsored?
Not necessarily. You can get tons of views with IKEA content, though. I have a very small-scale blog that I mainly set up to practice search engine optimisation. A blog post about my IKEA kitchen is the most-viewed article every single month. So yeah, all those views + affiliate links can make you a decent buck. Although I am not sure if IKEA even has an affiliate program, I tried to look for one because my blog post was doing so well but could not find one.

Reactions: 8
Not necessarily. You can get tons of views with IKEA content, though. I have a very small-scale blog that I mainly set up to practice search engine optimisation. A blog post about my IKEA kitchen is the most-viewed article every single month. So yeah, all those views + affiliate links can make you a decent buck. Although I am not sure if IKEA even has an affiliate program, I tried to look for one because my blog post was doing so well but could not find one.
I doubt they do, because Lily would have AF the tit out of it already

Thread suggestion

Lily Pebbles #29 - Climbing the stairway to beggin’
…while beauty and career rolling down the stairway

Reactions: 5
"scrambling for content" haha im surprised she hasnt deleted that comment yer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.