Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression she’s not a very nice person and people quickly realise this which is why she’s a one trick pony with so many of her partnerships.
My friend went to her wedding and they actively don’t see her or Rich anymore. Oh Lily, I wonder if you can work out which friend that is 😉
Oooh! Insider goss! My fave! Got anything else? 😄

Reactions: 12
I relate to Lils here 😬 I had my teeth done a few years ago but because I hadn't smiled with my teeth for many years before that, I still can't smile naturally, even though I am super happy with teeth now! But at least I don't feel self-conscious when I talk to people, which is nice.
With Lily, it's almost like she wants to show off the new teeth, so she smiles much wider than she ever had before she had that discolouration.
Like here, she is smiling quite wide but it's not so forced as nowadays, it's like she also is smiling from within in this picture.
View attachment 813993
She looks lovely here!

Reactions: 2
She did an IG live with ONE other woman (besides Anna) during the entirety of lockdown, where she infamously said certain length skirts made her look Jewish. And she was so so rude to this woman and about her suggestions through the entire video.
This was Emma Rose Thatcher - an actual fashion stylist who I think has great style. I follow her on IG and she puts together some great looks (although they can be on the very pricey side). She could probably have really helped Lily out with her wardrobe, dressing for her 'new' body etc. if Lily hadn't been so dismissive of every suggestion she made!

Reactions: 9
She did an IG live with ONE other woman (besides Anna) during the entirety of lockdown, where she infamously said certain length skirts made her look Jewish.
Lily you are Jewish everything will make you look Jewish BECAUSE YOU ARE!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.