Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Translation: I am too precious to go the local nail salon on my high street (far too pedestrian for Lily) and I’m too tight to pay someone to come to the house.

Reactions: 37
I don't see anything wrong with husband painting his wife's nails. However, taking a pic of him from that angle, looking like an obedient little boy and posting it on SM is a completely different thing! And you know she'll witch about how he didn't paint them well 🙄

ETA: did she delete the story? I don't see it.

Reactions: 55
At this point why are they still together, she probably think they are very cool and edgy. Rich is still there because of the money and Grey.
Did you write this before or after the pedi story? 😹😹😹😹😹

When I saw that, I thought maybe HE’S the one with issues! We’ve been blaming it on Lily but I mean…DIY shelves are prob easier than a pedicure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s nothing wrong with him painting her nails, but for duck sake, keep some things private. How is he not embarrassed being seen as a door mat?

Reactions: 32
This is not true love it’s just proof rich has absolutely zero self respect. She’s such a c*nt for criticizing his DIY execution then showing him slaving away painting her Sasquatch feet. She always says people don’t understand her humor and think she’s mean to rich but I don’t think she’d be laughing if he were posting these stories about her to an audience even 1/1000th of her audience’s size.

Reactions: 41
Translation: I am too precious to go the local nail salon on my high street (far too pedestrian for Lily) and I’m too tight to pay someone to come to the house.
She needs gifted pedi, she won’t pay for one

Did you write this before or after the pedi story? 😹😹😹😹😹

When I saw that, I thought maybe HE’S the one with issues! We’ve been blaming it on Lily but I mean…DIY shelves are prob easier than a pedicure.
Hahah before. I mean he mow that lawn haha so pedi is nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she does nothing all day except boss her husband around and post affiliate links and she just forgets to book an appointment for a pedicure?! Gosh she's really the busiest London mum ever. She would have never missed it for the world if it was gifted surely. And sorry I don't want to sound rude but who the hell is going to be looking at her bloody bare toenails when they can stare at her fried hair and hideous dress? I can't imagine what that man had to endure today during the little diy session at least let him have a nice relaxing evening ffs. Poor Rich!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is there a thing this man won’t do
-fish tampon
-paint nails
-shave fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Wow. Looks like Rich maybe (finally) snapped? I'm actually surprised she took the story down. It seems like she usually doesn't care for his feelings at all and she's shared worse than this (fishing tampons out of the loo etc). I think Rich is over being filmed/featured on her IG for laughs/possibly over her.

Reactions: 21
I hope so. Honestly hope we don’t see him again unless he’s obviously having a good time.

Reactions: 16
Wow. Looks like Rich maybe (finally) snapped? I'm actually surprised she took the story down. It seems like she usually doesn't care for his feelings at all and she's shared worse than this (fishing tampons out of the loo etc). I think Rich is over being filmed/featured on her IG for laughs/possibly over her.
I would like to work with Rich, and then on the morning team call, I will throw that pretend-to-be innocent question, “how was your evening, did you do anything fun”

nah just paint nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she secretly enjoys humiliating Rich and thinks she's being funny and other married women will relate. No Lily, most women treat their partners with respect!

Reactions: 41
So she does nothing all day except boss her husband around and post affiliate links and she just forgets to book an appointment for a pedicure?! Gosh she's really the busiest London mum ever. She would have never missed it for the world if it was gifted surely. And sorry I don't want to sound rude but who the hell is going to be looking at her bloody bare toenails when they can stare at her fried hair and hideous dress? I can't imagine what that man had to endure today during the little diy session at least let him have a nice relaxing evening ffs. Poor Rich!
Is this the wedding she’s been obsessing over for months?!?! I also suspect it’s Debs’ say wedding. How tit of a friend is she and then to publicly admit she forgot about it?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.