Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And thats what she wore to her best friend of 31 years wedding to!?! Looks like something you wear casually for the day to run errands

she looks atrocious and Debs looks so beautiful, you can tell smiling naturally doesnt come naturally to pebbles

Reactions: 18
I find Debs attractive, she is not pretty in any sense but I think she has a kind a aura that makes people turn head.

Reactions: 10
Debs looks stunning. Lily looks like an old maiden aunt especially when 'dancing'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Debs has that quirkly, ethereal, almost pixie like vibe that is quite niche but not unattractive. Just quite different from the typical insta look that’s so overdone; balayage, inflated lips, thick thighs etc.

she reminds me of a friend of mine who never wants to follow the crowd… the complete antithesis of Lily, who only knows how to (badly) follow the lead of others. Good on Debs, her wedding would probably be steeped in ACTUALLY ‘original’ and influential wedding decor and touches. she seems generous and would probably let Lily vlog some of it to share with her followers at a later date too.

Not gonna slag anything off in particular but I’ve been to 5 weddings this year and so many parts that are meant to be “so unique” are massively overdone and common. Exactly what Lily’s wedding was like I’d imagine, with the trends from that year.

Lily will be too bitter to complement any of Debs’ day or share it I’m sure.

Reactions: 25
Bitchy I know but her teeth still look bloody awful

And almost 31 years of friendship and she forgot she was going to her wedding?!
Still standing in front of that force 10 gale I see. Amazing how she can look pissed off even when she’s smiling…

Reactions: 8
Imagine this being the picture to share to Instagram about her friends wedding. 1. She looks miserable. 2. She looks haggard and puffy and 3. It’s her alone taking a selfie instead of a nice picture of the wedding or with the bride. (Which I know she shared on stories but that’ll be gone in 24 hours & this will be the memory on her Instagram)

DDBB674C-85E4-4C50-B7DD-97484CD7449A.jpeg

Reactions: 14
she looks atrocious and Debs looks so beautiful, you can tell smiling naturally doesnt come naturally to pebbles
I relate to Lils here 😬 I had my teeth done a few years ago but because I hadn't smiled with my teeth for many years before that, I still can't smile naturally, even though I am super happy with teeth now! But at least I don't feel self-conscious when I talk to people, which is nice.
With Lily, it's almost like she wants to show off the new teeth, so she smiles much wider than she ever had before she had that discolouration.
Like here, she is smiling quite wide but it's not so forced as nowadays, it's like she also is smiling from within in this picture.
1634466290683.png

Also 'smiled all day'. First of all, I can't imagine Lily smiling all day, and second... the horror! She looks so awkward and uncomfortable smiling.

• Haha
This is yet another one of the mind-blowing things in this woman’s career - she wrote a book on FEMALE friendship, yet seems to be a complete and total witch with very few female friends as an adult. Let’s face it, her “work-wife” Anna is totally passive and non-confrontational. Why doesn’t she have other females to collab with in the industry?

She did an IG live with ONE other woman (besides Anna) during the entirety of lockdown, where she infamously said certain length skirts made her look Jewish. And she was so so rude to this woman and about her suggestions through the entire video. Why are we surprised she forgot her friend’s wedding and made her wimp of a husband paint her nails on IG? She was too busy carrying biscuits and a zillion tile samples around her home to plan properly.
Bizarre isn’t it. I remember Lily going on and on about “my good friend Zoe” in the lead up to Lily’s wedding - Zoe London was booked as the dj and they did a couple of colab videos in the lead up. Obviously coordinated with meetings to discuss the wedding because I remember thinking ‘we’re never going to see them together or Zoe mentioned again’ and lo and behold. (I get that friend can be a loose term to some people but still - no need to imply you are genuinely mates with someone if you’re not.)

People just don’t warm to Lily, I think it’s why she rides on Anna’s coat tails a lot and started floundering when Anna moved out of London. Lily pretends to be the more confident one but it’s a false front.

Reactions: 12
People just don’t warm to Lily, I think it’s why she rides on Anna’s coat tails a lot and started floundering when Anna moved out of London. Lily pretends to be the more confident one but it’s a false front.
I get the impression she’s not a very nice person and people quickly realise this which is why she’s a one trick pony with so many of her partnerships.
My friend went to her wedding and they actively don’t see her or Rich anymore. Oh Lily, I wonder if you can work out which friend that is 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I get the impression she’s not a very nice person and people quickly realise this which is why she’s a one trick pony with so many of her partnerships.
My friend went to her wedding and they actively don’t see her or Rich anymore. Oh Lily, I wonder if you can work out which friend that is 😉
Well we are going to need you to spill more tea than that!

Reactions: 21
Lily’s stories confirm my theory about her thinking her friendships are better simply because they’ve known each other since they were kids. There’s no love in those stories for who Deb’s is, what she means to Lily or a throwback to a cool memory they have together. All she has to say is that they’ve known each other for 30+ years.. Wow, Lily. Just wow.

Reactions: 22
Get your friend on here NOW haha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lily was gifted so many lipsticks and she can’t ever put on a lipstick to her best mate’s wedding

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Lily’s stories confirm my theory about her thinking her friendships are better simply because they’ve known each other since they were kids. There’s no love in those stories for who Deb’s is, what she means to Lily or a throwback to a cool memory they have together. All she has to say is that they’ve known each other for 30+ years.. Wow, Lily. Just wow.
Totally agree with this. I have one friend who I have known basically since birth so over 30 years. She will always be in my life, and we will always have a friendship because we literally grew up together and have so many shared experiences and memories.
However as a woman in her thirties, she is not one of my closest friends, I have friends who I have connected with as an adult who I click with so much more.

I will always value my oldest friend and care about her, but our friendship isn't better or stronger simply because it's been going for longer!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Totally agree with this. I have one friend who I have known basically since birth so over 30 years. She will always be in my life, and we will always have a friendship because we literally grew up together and have so many shared experiences and memories.
However as a woman in her thirties, she is not one of my closest friends, I have friends who I have connected with as an adult who I click with so much more.

I will always value my oldest friend and care about her, but our friendship isn't better or stronger simply because it's been going for longer!
Exactly. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with your oldest friend not being your closest friend. With Lily though, it’s almost like she’s unable to form new and casual friendships with people. She has to hav a specific history with them (known eachother for years or for being firstmovers in the industry (her words on her and Anna, not mine) so they really bonded). Again, it’s fine but maybe that means those friendships brought value to you back then but don’t anymore??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.