Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wonder have they grown apart and are just tied together through history. I mean they eat Granny Smiths ffs. Don’t they know lily is a gala eater? The audacity of those Granny Smith eating losers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She used to have a recipe for brookies on her blog, like why not make those? From what i remember they were too difficult and it would've been more appropriate for promoting bake off.
No one told her that she has “shared” that Brookies recipe like five times across her platforms, no need to recycle the only dessert she knows how to make…so quite chuffed we didn’t get it again haha. However, I think a paid ad for dessert week/GBBO calls for AT LEAST taking a stab at making something from scratch. Even Gabrewella Lindley attempted a pie for one of her ads a few weeks ago and she is about as lazy as it gets…. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol I just watched that Reel with her styling her hair and am sure Ed Sheeran is pleased his music is being used for such useless videos like this 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine your friend posting they had forgot about your wedding, no wonder she deleted the post.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Shame she did not use 'bad habits' ... "Swearing this will be the last time, but it probably won't....."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine your friend posting they had forgot about your wedding, no wonder she deleted the post.
I reckon that’s why it was deleted. It makes her sound like an absolute dick, “forgetting” her, apparently, best friends wedding.

Reactions: 24
Did she say she was taking the weekend off from posting a video?

Reactions: 4
She had dinner out on Friday AND a wedding on Saturday. You can't possibly expect her to have a video ready and lined up to be live on Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bitchy I know but her teeth still look bloody awful

And almost 31 years of friendship and she forgot she was going to her wedding?!
She will blame it on her pregnancy. Or the loft conversion. Or Grey. Or all of the above. Anything and anyone but herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let's not forget this is the same person who wrote a book about friendship. Her friend must have felt so appreciated. 💔
This is yet another one of the mind-blowing things in this woman’s career - she wrote a book on FEMALE friendship, yet seems to be a complete and total witch with very few female friends as an adult. Let’s face it, her “work-wife” Anna is totally passive and non-confrontational. Why doesn’t she have other females to collab with in the industry?

She did an IG live with ONE other woman (besides Anna) during the entirety of lockdown, where she infamously said certain length skirts made her look Jewish. And she was so so rude to this woman and about her suggestions through the entire video. Why are we surprised she forgot her friend’s wedding and made her wimp of a husband paint her nails on IG? She was too busy carrying biscuits and a zillion tile samples around her home to plan properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Bitchy I know but her teeth still look bloody awful

And almost 31 years of friendship and she forgot she was going to her wedding?!
Her teeth look awful, but next to Debs she doesn’t look half bad. Shame!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.