Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would her content even be if he ever tells her he doesnā€™t want to be shown or mentioned online anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rich's curls are LUSH! I can't believe this idiot filmed her husband just to make fun of his glorious hair. Bitter cow.
And that story about haircut while Rich is brushing his teeth... what?? Feels like she chased him round the house to film him for another story, and once fled to the bathroom and let his guard down she was like "gotcha!". She literally cornered her husband in the bathroom to awkwardly film him for a haircut beg. Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Iā€™ve posted on her stories how jealous ā€œpeopleā€ must be of Richā€™s glorious, healthy, shiny and luscious locks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Itā€™s a bit 80ā€™s Tom Selleck. I know Rich has a few fans on here, I just canā€™t see why.

Reactions: 10
His hair has such great potential though, it obviously needs a bit of a cut/style but I think he should leave a bit of length on top and embrace the curls, they look good!

Also don't get the fancying Rich thing but whatever floats your boat!

Reactions: 9
Iā€™d be constantly on edge if I lived with her. Leave him alone to brush his teeth!

Iā€™d be constantly on edge if I lived with her. Leave him alone to brush his teeth!

Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve posted on her stories how jealous ā€œpeopleā€ must be of Richā€™s glorious, healthy, shiny and luscious locks!
I've also commented how great his hair is and asked if he could show us his hair routine šŸ˜‚
She must be seething.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s a bit 80ā€™s Tom Selleck. I know Rich has a few fans on here, I just canā€™t see why.
I think most people feel sorry for him. He is a doormat, and knew full well what Lily was like when he married her. Still does not make it right the way she treats him, 'London / British humour' or not.

Reactions: 13
I think most people feel sorry for him. He is a doormat, and knew full well what Lily was like when he married her. Still does not make it right the way she treats him, 'London / British humour' or not.
Some men are into bossy witch thing

Reactions: 8
Over the years, he just never seemed comfortable having a camera in his face..I bet each time he complains about being on her social media,she reminds him that it is HER job and thats she is the one who earns MORE.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
if she followed our advice and shaved her head to get her natural texture back they'd look like thing 1 and thing 2

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Richā€™s curls are lush! With a bit of styling he could rock the longer hair
Sheā€™s just jealous of him

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.