Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The look on his face as he struggles to solve yet another stupid problem Lily made up is just so miserable. He’s slowly turning into Lily. Instead of helping him by holding the hoover up to where he’s drilling, she just had to film and share with the world with the very secretive “don’t ask” caption. Lily, no one asked!!! View attachment 508552
What are they actually doing here do we think? Adding an in-built camera tri-pod so Lily can get clips of her actually inside the wardrobe and not just walking in and out of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Correction, it's a deodArant ad
Hey Lily, since I'm sure you read here: the word is deodorant - the root word is "odor" which means "a distinctively unpleasant smell," so a deodorant is a tool you use to get rid of odor. That's why it will always be spelled deodorant. Not even trying to be mean, I just know it would embarrass me if I made a glaring spelling error on a project I was earning the big bucks for... especially if that money was coming off the backs of the people who have engaged with my content for years.

@ellwood She has been pronouncing La Redoute Larry Dough / our Larry Doubt for quit some time now despite working with them.
OMG! All this time I thought the brand was Larry Doot! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hey Lily, since I'm sure you read here: the word is deodorant - the root word is "odor" which means "a distinctively unpleasant smell," so a deodorant is a tool you use to get rid of odor. That's why it will always be spelled deodorant. Not even trying to be mean, I just know it would embarrass me if I made a glaring spelling error on a project I was earning the big bucks for... especially if that money was coming off the backs of the people who have engaged with my content for years.
This is exactly how I memorized the spelling (non-native speaker here) 😀 And that is probably why I notice these things so much, as a non-native speaker, you always look for mistakes and want to make sure you don't come across as a bad speaker/speller

Reactions: 12
Totally. But how authentic and genuine is any of this info? That woman from Gleam is hardly going to come on and say 'yep, it's a really tricky place to work because of x, y and z' it's hardly impartial. And then Lily went on to say that there isn't any tension between influencers and that image is something that 'other' people like to create but all influencers are basically secure women supporting other women. Literally everything Lily does is ripping off other female influencers or done to one-up her work wife. The podcast is about as deep as a puddle. It's nothing but a money making exercise.

Is this carpet for the loft or for the upstairs which she only fitted a few years ago. If she rips out carpet which is less than 3 years old then she is the most wasteful POS going.
The “too grey” carpet still looks pretty perfect to me. Read the room, Lils!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

OMG! All this time I thought the brand was Larry Doot! 🤦‍♀️
Plus doesn't she have spellcheck? My phone would always correct such a spelling mistake.

Reactions: 20
Lily now saying it's not sour but zesty. Uhuh. Still not a scent I'd want for my deodorant.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lily now saying it's not sour but zesty. Uhuh. Still not a scent I'd want for my deodorant.
I love unscented one, you are right why i do want a zesty smelling deodArant.
I remember this isnt the first time she misspelled on this deodorant ad.

Sunday video is wardrobe sort out. :sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s doesn’t read as sarcasm... 😂. FYI - The product is a tube you blow through to dry your hair sustainably and it’s great when travelling

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s doesn’t read as sarcasm... 😂
Hate to be the one to defend lily but that's probably the point - it's more fun if people think they're watching some real product announcement before being fooled, than if the joke is hinted at beforehand. Lily is dumb but I doubt she's that dumb lol

Reactions: 11
This week podcast was : Embarrassing Stories - vibrator, bad dates and IBS

I think it should be Embarrassing Stories - The life of Lily Pebbles

Of course, they are going to skirt around the vibrator topic without admitting owning one. Lily of course won't buy a £30 vibrator, she will use a courgette or an electrical toothbrush -this is meant to be an April fool joke

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't even listened to the podcast but can already hear Anna giggling at 'vibrator'.

Reactions: 13
Haven't even listened to the podcast but can already hear Anna giggling at 'vibrator'.
Nothing worth listening, I did for 3 min...The vibrator story was essentially Lily's epilator vibrating in the suitcase and the waitress had to inform her in a restaurant. She showed the epilator to the waitress to prove it wasn't a vibrator. That's it!

She is a missionary girl

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nothing worth listening, I did for 3 min...The vibrator story was essentially Lily's epilator vibrating in the suitcase and the waitress had to inform her in a restaurant. She showed the epilator to the waitress to prove it wasn't a vibrator. That's it!

She is a missionary girl
So their latest podcast was basically a click bait...

How do these two make money off of podcast btw? Do you pay to have a listen? (I have never listened to a podcast in my entire life, completely clueless)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.