Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious as to how much money they make from the podcast, since Estee Lalonde said she stopped doing hers as it wasn't lucrative enough. I guess they must think it's worthwhile, since they're dragging it on despite having no original/interesting ideas for topics...

Reactions: 11
I'm curious as to how much money they make from the podcast, since Estee Lalonde said she stopped doing hers as it wasn't lucrative enough. I guess they must think it's worthwhile, since they're dragging it on despite having no original/interesting ideas for topics...
Didn’t they donate their earnings from one podcast episode to a charity last summer? Don’t quote me but I’m sure Anna confirmed the amount and it was over £1000... not too shabby for chatting shite for an hour!

Didn’t they donate their earnings from one podcast episode to a charity last summer? Don’t quote me but I’m sure Anna confirmed the amount and it was over £1000... not too shabby for chatting shite for an hour!
Apologies for the double post... it was actually their podcast earnings for the month of June. 4 hours work for over a grand is still good going!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Haven't even listened to the podcast but can already hear Anna giggling at 'vibrator'.
Anna giggled her way through the entire episode. It was irritating.

Meanwhile, Lily announced that Rich has been cheating on her in his dreams again. Seems to be happening a lot!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Well I'm not surprised. Why would he tell her though?
Thing is in dream, you just don’t cheat with some random unknown woman. It must be someone they know in real life albeit ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is in dream, you just don’t cheat with some random unknown woman. It must be someone they know in real life albeit ridiculous
Lily has said in the past that she always dreams about one particular ex of hers.

In Rich's latest dream he said it was only a kiss. And he was drunk. Yeah, right! Rich is having x-rated dreams because he's not getting any irl!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lily has said in the past that she always dreams about one particular ex of hers.

In Rich's latest dream he said it was only a kiss. And he was drunk. Yeah, right! Rich is having x-rated dreams because he's not getting any irl!!
Yet Baby number 2 is happening this year...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rich's hair is so thick and healthy. Lily is probably so jealous that she has given him her #gifted treatment just to get rid of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.