Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you watch this video, she looks beautiful.

Her hair is longer, darker, still has some balayage but its also darker and a warmer tone and it just suits her so much better. Lily needs to just leave her hair alone for a while, let it recover from all the heat styling and maybe some rebuilding treatments, put it all in French plaits or something for a while (a practical Mum hairstyle too Lily!) and get a trim every 6 weeks to cut the damaged ends off and she'll soon find that it looks a lot better, there's no instant way to solve this issue, no single product will help.
I watched this for about 30 seconds and had to turn it off because she’s such a dumb bleeping twit. “Let’s comment like we are grown-ups” because she is so “grown-up” for living with her parents until she was 27 and then buying her own flat BY HERSELF.

First, living with your parents until 27 is the antithesis of grown-up. Second, does poor Rich not factor in? Like he or his job or his credit didn’t help in any way? Also she inherited money! She didn’t buy a damn thing “by herself!”

I honestly have not thought and will not ever think she’s attractive bc she is so very stupid and just a nasty, rotten person.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
most of her friend are miserable cows too from what we've seen of them. the only one who seemed bubbly was hannah and she's gone, and debs sometimes.

i can't help but feel bad about how awful lily's hair looked this vlog. i don't know why she didn't plait it or put it in a bun. the half bun thing covered up the only bits of her hair that look good, her roots. she also cannot use hair product... why isn't she twirling her hair while putting the product in. obviously if you brush it straight down gravity won't be kind.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she won’t just accept that she has curly hair. She’s been killing her lovely curly hair with heat and straighteners for years and it’s at breaking point (literally). She should watch Jamie Paige’s curly hair recommendations because she’s really embraced her naturally curly hair and it looks great!
I suggested Jaimie Paige as a good reference point a few threads back but someone told me their curls are very different. I actually think they’re rather similar, and I agree, Jaimie’s hair looks incredible now!

Reactions: 5
The absolute BEST part of today's video is when Rich had to ask Grey multiple times if she loved Lily and she hesitated lol

That's what you get from blaming your child for everything that's wrong in your life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Guys, the reason why Lily has not done the curly girl method is because she does not want to have curly hair. Simple as that. The only reason she's cutting down on heat styling is because she wants her hair to look better when it's straightened. She doesn't want to go back to having curly hair, she just wants a quick fix to make her hair grow long and healthy so she can go back to straightening it indefinitely.

The comments from her family were very harsh but unfortunately, they were really eye-opening. It seems that every woman in Lily's family straightens their hair and she does not have any positive examples of someone embracing their curls. Lily really seems to look up to her parents and sisters so these comments about her hair must be very hurtful. So no wonder she hates her hair and can't wait to go back to straightening it.
She has no plans to cut down on heat... after highlighting comments of ppl supporting her n empathizing with her situation the vlog ends with needing to wash hair which was inevitable with all the Ouia products she slapped on ...n she said ...I need to straighten my hair... it a lost cause .. she'll need a wig ... rate she's going..soon there won't be hair left to straighten ..says she's been using heat since 18 .. but that's not reason for long term damage..no no... some one time hair beach from a different hair salon is...

Reactions: 13
This hair thing is so deeply ingrained it's sad to watch! At the end of today's vlog she said she was washing her hair and straightening it so it 'felt clean'. How does frying your hair make it clean? She literally can't get through a weekend without styling her hair...
Also just because her hair put up with being mistreated with bleach and heat for years, doesn't mean it always will. Hair is the same as skin... It changes as you get older. We'd all like to mistreat our hair and still have perfect soft, healthy hair but it's just not reality.
She is so passive aggressive about anybody commenting on her hair but she just doesn't realise that without taking drastic steps now, she may have to cut all her hair off which won't suit her quite tightly curled hair. She is quite clearly someone who can't be told anything and thinks they know everything. More fool her.

Reactions: 17
She is so passive aggressive about anybody commenting on her hair (...) She is quite clearly someone who can't be told anything and thinks they know everything. More fool her.
This lol she is SO passive aggressive about people commenting yet she's the one who keeps bringing up the topic literally in every video / story??!! She's making this her content so OBVIOUSLY people are going to comment??? Stupid b****

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She still hasn't liked any of the comments from today's video. She must be fuming people dared to offer advice of curly girl method and her hair when she explicitly told them not to! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we have any thread titles for Lily? I had a look through a couple pages of most liked posts and can't find one. Should I just go with a popular post for the next thread title?

Reactions: 4
Do we have any thread titles for Lily? I had a look through a couple pages of most liked posts and can't find one. Should I just go with a popular post for the next thread title?
Perhaps too vulgar but I made myself giggle: Moans about her sad hairdo while riding Rich for baby two

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.