Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be my fault 😂 I commented that 3 ad photos in a row was kinda excessive. She commented back almost instantly that ad pr is not a paid ad etc we get it, everything you own is gifted 🙄
😆 poor her, now she would need to publicly educate us

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This might be my fault 😂 I commented that 3 ad photos in a row was kinda excessive. She commented back almost instantly that ad pr is not a paid ad etc we get it, everything you own is gifted 🙄
It is the same, that's why ASA introduced these rules. Ad is an ad whether you're paid with money or products. She is just trying to fool those of her followers who have no clue. She's "making it clear" just to make herself look not as bad in their eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That deodorant ad...I literally cannot believe someone actually paid her to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she really trying to flog a deodArant by saying it’s sweet and sour? who wants sour armpits?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Is she really trying to flog a deodArant by saying it’s sweet and sour? who wants sour armpits?
Maybe Lily likes sour armpits. Maybe Rich does. Maybe Rich likes to sniff her pits after Grey goes to bed...! Who knows what those two like!

(sorry!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She is so creative that it hurts.

Lily, keep your smelly armpits away from the food.

I also noticed that the interior trends have started moving away from beige scandi to a warmer/cottage vibe, something like this -
or Lucy William' home

And guess what, Lily is copying it as seen on her latest IG post.
View attachment 507698
Why is she putting on deodorant when having afternoon tea?? Disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
"We were enjoying some strawberries and cream. Hey look, strawberry flavoured condoms, thanks #Durex!'. I mean.... Where does it end ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@ellwood She has been pronouncing La Redoute Larry Dough / our Larry Doubt for quit some time now despite working with them.
( Ex: bedroom renovation before / after around minute 12' for the lols ) the bedroom is sad and ugly but the video is not too bad compared to what she produces nowadays

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a wasteful idiot.
why waste all that perfectly good 2ish year old carpet for the aesthetic and especially before she gets her loft done????
I know. My floors are dark wood — it’s the original color from 1890 and they were looking pretty worn so I had them refinished but kept the same color. Lately, I’ve been having second thoughts because I think I’d rather have lighter wood floors. But am I going to spend thousands and have them refinished again? Hell no! I will embrace the dark wood instead and work with it! Why can’t Lily just do that? There is nothing wrong with grey. I don’t even think people notice?

@ellwood She has been pronouncing La Redoute Larry Dough / our Larry Doubt for quit some time now despite working with them.
( Ex: bedroom renovation before / after around minute 12' for the lols ) the bedroom is sad and ugly but the video is not too bad compared to what she produces nowadays
I just had to check it for myself, omg it's even worse than I expected - Larry Doo!!!
I am wheezing!!!! What a moron..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Gosh, her ads are just getting worse. So bad! So many other adjectives for a lemony smell she could have used instead of sour. Zingy? Fresh? Tart? Argh, how is she so terrible at this..the shadow! After the whole isn't tinfoil on the window an amazing idea. And the inane just sitting there after sipping the tea. So cringe that adult humans are voluntarily doing this tit. And getting paid for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Gosh, her ads are just getting worse. So bad! So many other adjectives for a lemony smell she could have used instead of sour. Zingy? Fresh? Tart? Argh, how is she so terrible at this..the shadow! After the whole isn't tinfoil on the window an amazing idea. And the inane just sitting there after sipping the tea. So cringe that adult humans are voluntarily doing this tit. And getting paid for it.
She probably thinks this was soooo creative, when in reality it just looks like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The look on his face as he struggles to solve yet another stupid problem Lily made up is just so miserable. He’s slowly turning into Lily. Instead of helping him by holding the hoover up to where he’s drilling, she just had to film and share with the world with the very secretive “don’t ask” caption. Lily, no one asked!!!
1C88C5CA-396F-488B-B865-272030629814.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The look on his face as he struggles to solve yet another stupid problem Lily made up is just so miserable. He’s slowly turning into Lily. Instead of helping him by holding the hoover up to where he’s drilling, she just had to film and share with the world with the very secretive “don’t ask” caption. Lily, no one asked!!! View attachment 508552
Rich’s dad bod is coming along well 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.