Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%. the way how Lily protrays being a parent as a chore or worst she seems to mock people who are not parents as if she was part of some sorts of secret/special society drives me mad. We can all see that she is struggling as a mum and she is not special.
I think we all remember that podcast episode where Lily aired some VERY problematic views on motherhood - when she said her life was pointless before she had Grey and also said she doesn't understand women who don't want children. She has also said that her birthdays were 'nothing-y' before she was a mother. Why? She is trying really hard to make it seem like she's a natural born mum and that motherhood is the best thing that ever happened to her when there is a whole lot of evidence to the contrary.

100% she had a child because 'it's what you do.' She's insistent on having another simply because it's on her list - or because both her sisters (I think) have more than one child.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh 100%. Same as with getting married and buying a house. For someone who claimed to be 'so different' she is going by the book.
Remember her totally out there wedding that wasn’t going to be like anyone else’s that looked exactly the same as everyone else’s wedding in 2016 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She gives off less motherly vibes than Sammi Maria who used to really struggle with motherhood (and being labeled a mother) in the first few months when her daughter was born, and who didn't want a child (just yet) in the first place. Sammi has her own flaws but she and her daughter Indie always look like real mother and daughter bffs in her stories and look really cute. On the other hand, there is zero connection between Lily and Grey in her vlogs/stories and no natural nurturing aspect to Lily's personality whatsoever.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I will never forget when Lily asked Grey if she was scared when it was getting dark and they were walking home, while Grey didn’t seem to respond, Lily went on and on how scary the darkness was. Lily doesn’t have any common sense or nurturing instinct.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
She's structuring her life around the content it creates: getting to a life milestone means more content generation, and that's it. The fact she is making changes to her interiors because of how it looks in photographs is proof of that - I couldn't imagine living my life through a camera lens like that, making massive decisions based on how it will look on Instagram. It will be the same for a lot of influencers - their lives are their business and that's got to mess with your head. I guess my point is just that her outlook on life must be "what can I do next to create X number of videos and get X money from ads" rather than "where am I in my career/personal life/health/fitness/hobby etc., and where do I want to be in the future to benefit me the most" and I would hate to live like that...hope that ramble makes sense! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's structuring her life around the content it creates: getting to a life milestone means more content generation, and that's it. The fact she is making changes to her interiors because of how it looks in photographs is proof of that - I couldn't imagine living my life through a camera lens like that, making massive decisions based on how it will look on Instagram. It will be the same for a lot of influencers - their lives are their business and that's got to mess with your head. I guess my point is just that her outlook on life must be "what can I do next to create X number of videos and get X money from ads" rather than "where am I in my career/personal life/health/fitness/hobby etc., and where do I want to be in the future to benefit me the most" and I would hate to live like that...hope that ramble makes sense! 🤪
Completely, and it’s very very sad. I don’t feel sorry for her as she’s chosen this life, but as someone who seems deeply insecure and jealous - plus mixed in with being the youngest and spoilt - the field she ‘works’ in will never satisfy her. She’ll always want something else, and I feel sorry for Rich and Grey in it all.

Also, I’m in my late 30s, and a ‘mum’ and bought and ate Easter Eggs well before Easter! And going to the shops tomorrow to see if there’s any left on sale 😂

Reactions: 17
well said!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210406-114046.png

If only we could invent some sort of report for the weather to tell us the temperature so we could dress accordingly! Oh well, a girl can dream...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Completely, and it’s very very sad. I don’t feel sorry for her as she’s chosen this life, but as someone who seems deeply insecure and jealous - plus mixed in with being the youngest and spoilt - the
View attachment 516448

If only we could invent some sort of report for the weather to tell us the temperature so we could dress accordingly! Oh well, a girl can dream...
Do your bleeping coat up then you dinlo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry Lily are you suggesting that your young child “stole” makeup and it just so happened to be the make up for an ad and ONLY the make up for an ad.

How convenient.

At least lie effectively and plant different types of make up and then go through them all including the ad to make it seem more natural 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I was just going to comment the same ting. Of course she is one of those people who witch about how cold they are but flat out refuse to do their coat up... Insufferable.

Reactions: 18
I was just going to comment the same ting. Of course she is one of those people who witch about how cold they are but flat out refuse to do their coat up... Insufferable.
Everyone knew the weather was turning this week. Why can't she figure this stuff out?

Reactions: 18
Wow i have missed coming here! I dont watch lily anymore but i just love reading stuff on here. Boy was i surprised when i read she's having renovations. It's funny coz in my mind, she's scrambling to plan and decide how the look is. Meanwhile the Newtons are taking their sweet time with the home changes. They are not even in a rush!

Reactions: 7
Sorry Lily are you suggesting that your young child “stole” makeup and it just so happened to be the make up for an ad and ONLY the make up for an ad.

How convenient.

At least lie effectively and plant different types of make up and then go through them all including the ad to make it seem more natural 🙄
She also literally said a few days ago that Grey can now open make-up. So she apparently took all those little tubs of cream blush and put them in her doll house but didn’t open them? Hmm. I wished she had actually taken them and smeared the pink blush all over her beige room 😂😂 would give it some interest

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Everyone knew the weather was turning this week. Why can't she figure this stuff out?
Or, you know, just look out that massive kitchen window of hers to see that it's not the bright and sunny day we had Sunday?

Reactions: 9
@Tree_ You're not from Portsmouth are you? Only place I've lived where I've heard people use that word. I have to say it made me smile to see it used again 😄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.