Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why they can't record after Grey goes to bed? Also, her entire podcast is one long complaint about being a parent, so I don't see how it matters if anyone hears a kid in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't understand why they can't record after Grey goes to bed? Also, her entire podcast is one long complaint about being a parent, so I don't see how it matters if anyone hears a kid in the background.
Because Anna needs to be in bed by 9 pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
They could recycle one of the old episode and no one will suspect anything, it will be a deja vu moment
We could write a podcast episode for them, and no one would notice.

Anna: “Oh my word, like, Lily, like, it’s been YONKS since we like recorded a podcast episode. I’ve had like, a good ol’ house renovation moment. It’s been a messy situation situation, and I’m not here for it.”
Lily: “Oh god, I’m so jealous. Lol.”
Anna: *giggles* “Yeah, like Lily, oh my word, how are we all? I hope you’re all well!”
Lily: “Yeah, I’m good. Actually, I’m OBSESSED. I’ve like started my loft renovation ...”
Anna: “Oh my word, a renovation moment!”
Lily: “Yeah, but you wouldn’t understand. It’s a London loft I’m renovating, so it’s a London thing. My family agrees with me.”

Feel free to continue! I should really go back to work. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
We could write a podcast episode for them, and no one would notice.

Anna: “Oh my word, like, Lily, like, it’s been YONKS since we like recorded a podcast episode. I’ve had like, a good ol’ house renovation moment. It’s been a messy situation situation, and I’m not here for it.”
Lily: “Oh god, I’m so jealous. Lol.”
Anna: *giggles* “Yeah, like Lily, oh my word, how are we all? I hope you’re all well!”
Lily: “Yeah, I’m good. Actually, I’m OBSESSED. I’ve like started my loft renovation ...”
Anna: “Oh my word, a renovation moment!”
Lily: “Yeah, but you wouldn’t understand. It’s a London loft I’m renovating, so it’s a London thing. My family agrees with me.”

Feel free to continue! I should really go back to work. 😂
Anna: "I can't believe it, Mark has been cleaning our windows this week and he's been so good at it, I can't believe it. Is there anything that man can't do?"
Lily: "Rich cannot do anything, he is completely useless."
Anna: *giggle* "Oh my word, poor Rich! *giggle*
Lily: "You are so lucky that you have so much free time because you're not a mum. I am and I don't have time for everything."
Anna: "I'm sure you're right, my life does not have any purpose because I don't have children. How could I forget with you reminding me every five seconds?" *giggle*
Lily: "Just wait till you have kids!"
Anna: "Amen, sister!"
Lily: "By the way, did I mention that Rich and I watched three whole season's of Grey's Anatomy last weekend? I don't know how, considering that we don't have time for anything because we have a toddler. Oh, and I painted some cardboard but because I filmed it, it's work."
Anna: "Should we pick up some questions from our Facebook group, because we are too lazy to actually plan our content? But let's pick the ones that are about finding a husband, uni or renovation because those are the only things we have insights on."
Lily: "Oh yes, and motherhood. But you wouldn't know anything about that, because you don't have kids – YET."
Anna: "Oh you" *giggles* *giggles*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Anna: “So, Lily, I have a ‘show and tell’ this week ...”
Lily: “Oh my god I did NOT have the time for that. I have like nothing to show like all I ever do is shop for my child lol”
Anna: * gasps*
Lily: “You’ll understand once you’re a mum”
Anna: *nods submissively*
Lily: “I have a ‘watch like share repeat’. But go on then, what’s your *dismissive voice* FANCY item this week?”
– dramatic break –
Anna: “So, Maaaawk found this fishing supply website last week ...”
Lily: “wtf!”
Anna: “Hear me out, like, Mark found some real gems there. Like, investment pieces. Like, he bought these kinda plastic-y dungarees, you know like rubber-y, so you can like stand in water and stuff ...”
Lily: “Oh my god, like wellies! Like wellies but in dungaree form?”
Anna: “Yeah, like, so he can have a fishing moment...”
Lily: “Oh my god, I have wellies! But they’re LONDON wellies, like when you know you’re a proper LONdoner when you want to go for a muddy walk but you also want to have like a pastry afterwards ...”
Anna: “Yeah, yeah, like wellies. So, Mark got these dungarees, and oh. my. word. he looks SO stylish in them. Like Brian Bathgate stylish. I mean, they were like, quite pricey, like a proper investment piece, but SO worth it.”
Lily: “Oh my god, is that like your ‘show and tell’ this week?”
Anna: “Nooo, noo, not Mark’s dungarees. *giggle* So, I had a look at the website and oh my word, fishing supplies are like so stylish! I picked up a few bits and bobs for myself, and I found these oversized chunky like rubber boots and I thought they’d be really good for like events and stuff once we get out of lockdown ...”
Lily: “Oh my god, can you show me!”
Anna: *puts on her fisherman’s boots*
Lily: “Oh my god guys, this is UN-REAL. Bah, look at you like experimenting with fashion... *whispers* I hate you. Like, I’ve really lost my style ever since becoming a mum.
Anna: “Don’t worry Lily, we can make you like a capsule wardrobe. Like, a capsule fisherman wardrobe, oh my word!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
:ROFLMAO: lol, right Lily as if you cared about the audience. Just stick to you af-link, pr gift, and pasta ketchup babe
She was just going on about how tomorrow is her first work day in a week and she is obviously so busy that she's scrambling to find content by doing a pointless Q&A.

She really has no idea what it's like to actually have a job and work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She really mastered the woman look.

9EC1A7E6-D3D5-4D8B-A686-4EAA2D27890B.jpeg

tell me you are a woman without telling me you are a woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So... what do we think?

View attachment 518783
What is wrong with her face. She holds it in such a way that she looks like she's a) blasted full of waxy botox/filler 2) being held against her will inside her ridiculously plush life. Like she's gone fully hollow after years of captivity and this is a feeble attempt to communicate to the outside world she needs rescuing yet not sure if she cares anymore.

Why does she look at this picture and think to herself AH YES THIS IS THE ONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.