Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya, if I was Lily I would keep the kitchen color the same and paint the living room white and add prints and pops of some color and it will make so much difference.

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't be happy with a different colour door so I'd paint it too but i think she's making a mistake with black

Reactions: 8
if the kitchen is being painted black are they changing the living room too? would make less of a feature of the runway without the current blue bookends

Reactions: 5
I have a south facing living room, I felt so depress even during winter time. I cannot fathom how they live in a dark living room.
I have south facing living room and have the blinds down most of the day as the sun is just too blinding and hot. I only open the blinds to let my plants have some sun when I'm not in there watching TV.

Reactions: 5
The colour of the kitchen is fine, it still looks trendy albeit over done. What really needs work is the living room and landing strip! A lighter colour (ad gifted by Lick no doubt) would work well.

Reactions: 10
E18E381E-CFD7-4614-9131-0D3F022B8F12.png
Begging for expensive handles. Cannot remember the name! She needs common sense, obviously for the hygiene level of hers it will get very dirty duh!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 514390Begging for expensive handles. Cannot remember the name! She needs common sense, obviously for the hygiene level of hers it will get very dirty duh!
She already said in her kitchen tour or one of the other renovation videos from 2 years ago that she deliberately didn't chose this type of handles as it's unhygienic and impractical.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She already said in her kitchen tour or one of the other renovation videos from 2 years ago that she deliberately didn't chose this type of handles as it's unhygienic and impractical.
Hahaha! Because that brand didn’t give it to her for free. Do you remember how she slagged off Saxon Locks (Frugality’s family business) as a perfect reason to accept the gifted expensive handles

Reactions: 17
I’ve always liked The Hague blue kitchen! She has more money than sense.

All this because her mate bought a much bigger house! The green eyed monster in her is going to cost her tens of thousands!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Hahaha! Because that brand didn’t give it to her for free. Do you remember how she slagged off Saxon Locks (Frugality’s family business) as a perfect reason to accept the gifted expensive handles
Do you mean slagged off the kitchen and bedroom handles? I thought she said they were from a trade show that a friend help her source. Was the friend Alex?

Would that be the 3rd time for her to change them?
I can't keep up with her anymore. Did she change the kitchen handles?!?

Reactions: 4
I also didn't hate the vlog this week BUT cause it's Lily I have to point out the following:

1) Rich wanted to take a work call but Lily NEEDED to test the paint for the kitchen
2) She is now "painting' the narrative that the kitchen guys told her she needed to repaint the kitchen - she has literally wanted to repaint it since they moved back in but now she is acting like it's out of her hands
3) The loft height issue - I did wonder if the issue with the height might be the start of 'we can't do the loft we need to move'
4) Rich brought her back Sushi and say said 'it's been ages since I had sushi' - she literally had it on Mother's Day which was less than a month ago
5) She said she really enjoyed doing a longer vlog whereas last week she said (at the end of her vlog) that she enjoyed doing the shorter vlogs
6) When she was talking about Grey's clothes (seriously WTF was that cross body cardigan?) she said how from here on in the age range for clothes size gets bigger lasting up to a year. She tried to explain that clothes ranges go in 3 months blocks and said 0-3/3-6/6-9/9-12 and then she said '12-24 months' she does realise that that is the same as 1-2 years?

But agree - it was some of her better work.
Agree, not sure why all the praise as to me there were some big red flags. Okay I haven't watched her videos in ages, so they might be normal to everyone else but I found a few issues
- The inclusion of her partner shouting at her to give him the kitchen to work. She knew he had to take a call, so why did she think it it was necessary to start painting cardboard in the kitchen... she could have literally done that in the garden, seems silly to paint cardboard in the first place though. .... get the man a desk ffs.
- The filming of her daughter. Maybe it's just me, but I hate family vloggers, they are so exploitative and it just seems to be the way OG youtubers end up when they can no longer shill fast fashion like they did at the start and run out of ideas.
- The lack of forward planning. To be in such a privileged position where she can make all these costly mistakes and not have any awareness as to how wasteful it all is . Buying a small fridge with no freezer space, buying a trendy dark colour for the kitchen and unsurprisingly getting bored of it after a few years tops :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Do you mean slagged off the kitchen and bedroom handles? I thought she said they were from a trade show that a friend help her source. Was the friend Alex?

I can't keep up with her anymore. Did she change the kitchen handles?!?
She didn’t quite say the kitchen handles are from Saxon, but she did said that the kitchen and bedroom handles are from the same brand - I think many people here speculated that it was Saxon.

Reactions: 2
She didn’t quite say the kitchen handles are from Saxon, but she did said that the kitchen and bedroom handles are from the same brand - I think many people here speculated that it was Saxon.
I thought her door handles were from Saxon - as in door handles for internal doors not the 300 built in cupboards she has in her house? We actually ordered some stuff from Saxon a while back and the quality it really good.

Her easter egg insta story reminded me of why she annoys me so much. "you know when you're a parent when you get to 7.20 and you haven't eaten your easter egg yet' (or something along those lines).

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought her door handles were from Saxon - as in door handles for internal doors not the 300 built in cupboards she has in her house? We actually ordered some stuff from Saxon a while back and the quality it really good.

Her easter egg insta story reminded me of why she annoys me so much. "you know when you're a parent when you get to 7.20 and you haven't eaten your easter egg yet' (or something along those lines).
You can tell she’s the baby of her family - seems like she hates having to take on a parent role rather than the role of a child 🙄

Reactions: 39

I’m in my early 30s, childless, and didn’t eat my Easter egg until the late afternoon. Because I’m an adult and that was what I decided to do???

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm in my early 30's, with a toddler who is 6 weeks younger than Grey and she didn't have any Easter eggs and neither did I! I am trying to avoid her having chocolate for as long as possible and I personally can't handle that amount of chocolate any more, I feel so ill!

She clearly expects lots of Easter gifts and chocolate and to be infantilised.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.