Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Lily are you suggesting that your young child “stole” makeup and it just so happened to be the make up for an ad and ONLY the make up for an ad.

How convenient.

At least lie effectively and plant different types of make up and then go through them all including the ad to make it seem more natural 🙄
This made me eye roll so hard! She clearly thinks she's quite clever but her ads always fall flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't even parse her grievance here. Why does she have to last minute record a podcast since her childcare cancelled? Why does Grey HAVE to have a bath exactly then? Why is it the worst, most chilling prospect if her kindly husband/loving father of her child helps out and a little noise can be heard? Why is she such a miserable bleeping dumb witch?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I can't even parse her grievance here. Why does she have to last minute record a podcast since her childcare cancelled? Why does Grey HAVE to have a bath exactly then? Why is it the worst, most chilling prospect if her kindly husband/loving father of her child helps out and a little noise can be heard? Why is she such a miserable bleeping dumb witch?
She creates her own struggles, doesn't she?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Cannot believe her or Anna do not edit the podcast, what the hell do they do with all this free time then?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 40
People like her are just exhausting. Not meaning this to come across as mum shaming as i do think for her faults she is a great mum and is trying her best. But why does grey have to be on such a regimented schedule. They work flexibly ffs. They even wake grey up from her nap. Q

Reactions: 19
People like her are just exhausting. Not meaning this to come across as mum shaming as i do think for her faults she is a great mum and is trying her best. But why does grey have to be on such a regimented schedule. They work flexibly ffs. They even wake grey up from her nap. Q
Waking toddlers up from naps is sometimes necessary to stop it from affecting their nighttime sleep - believe me, sometimes I’d love to let my son nap as long as he wants, but I also want to get a good night’s sleep!

Reactions: 21
Why is it the worst, most chilling prospect if her kindly husband/loving father of her child helps out and a little noise can be heard? Why is she such a miserable bleeping dumb witch?
In the meantime when Rich has work calls 'oh sorry about the background noise, my wife is painting cardboard in the kitchen' 'Sorry if there's background noise, she's sitting under the dining table tantruming bc her photoshoot didn't go as planned' 'One sec guys, my wife is letting our toddler walk into my wife's office that I'm borrowing to try and take this work call and she thinks it is funny, lemme just close the door and shoot some cold stares'.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
God, she's such a martyr.

If it's that much of an issue, why couldn't they just record the podcast another day? Literally no one will care if it's late.

Reactions: 27
Waking toddlers up from naps is sometimes necessary to stop it from affecting their nighttime sleep - believe me, sometimes I’d love to let my son nap as long as he wants, but I also want to get a good night’s sleep!
You are right i couldn't let my son nap past age 3 as he wouldn't go to sleep til 10pm. Different strokes for different folks but i just get off put by the almost drill sergeant ness of it. Now grey will colour and then she will play on the deck with water. Not my kid though

Reactions: 9
God, she's such a martyr.

If it's that much of an issue, why couldn't they just record the podcast another day? Literally no one will care if it's late.
Again, Lily has no idea of how to read the room. Many people I know have spent the last 12 months juggling childcare and work due to various lockdowns. She has ONE days when her (FREE) childcare pulls out and she immediately goes to instagram to moan about it. I think she actually thinks this is relatable to other mums because her world is so small so she thinks this must be how all other mums have it. Actually as I type this I seem to remember there was another day her mum couldn't watch Grey and she spoke about it on Instagram too.

She needs to put Grey in proper childcare already. She is so regimented in her thinking that she can't actually see what is best for Grey. There are no baby classes going, the libraries aren't open (LOL - like Lily even knows what that is). She said the nursery she wanted to send Grey to is where her sisters kids went and they don't take kids until they're 2 - so find another nursery. Seriously, I know that area and there are plenty of good options. But she got it in her head that her kid was going to this particular nursery and, even with a global pandemic can't be persuaded to change her mind. I would've put Grey in a nursery from January onwards.

Reactions: 44
She needs to put Grey in proper childcare already. She is so regimented in her thinking that she can't actually see what is best for Grey. There are no baby classes going, the libraries aren't open (LOL - like Lily even knows what that is). She said the nursery she wanted to send Grey to is where her sisters kids went and they don't take kids until they're 2 - so find another nursery. Seriously, I know that area and there are plenty of good options. But she got it in her head that her kid was going to this particular nursery and, even with a global pandemic can't be persuaded to change her mind. I would've put Grey in a nursery from January onwards.
Strongly agree with this - several of my NCT friends have started looking into nursery options recently purely because they’re concerned about their toddlers not interacting with other children at the moment, and because it will be good for their development after all the lockdowns. At least Grey will be 2 soon and she can finally escape(!)

Reactions: 15
Did no one tell her SHE doesn’t have to have a bath at night, she could have one in the morning or even skip a night.

(I don’t bath my kids every day, don’t shoot me!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Idk why but her expression here makes me feel uncomfortable? She somehow manages to looku upset menacing and dead being the eyes all at once. Am I reading too much into this? 🤣

Reactions: 13
Again, Lily has no idea of how to read the room. Many people I know have spent the last 12 months juggling childcare and work due to various lockdowns. She has ONE days when her (FREE) childcare pulls out and she immediately goes to instagram to moan about it. I think she actually thinks this is relatable to other mums because her world is so small so she thinks this must be how all other mums have it. Actually as I type this I seem to remember there was another day her mum couldn't watch Grey and she spoke about it on Instagram too.

When you say "free", do you mean the "childcare" is her mum & dad? If so that's even more of an entitled move.

Reactions: 19
From what she has previously said her mum looks after Grey on a Wednesday.
I still can’t believe she refers to that as ‘childcare’ just being a bleeping normal person and say my mum watches her 😂

She’s such a pretentious knob

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I still can’t believe she refers to that as ‘childcare’ just being a bleeping normal person and say my mum watches her 😂

She’s such a pretentious knob
100%, she likes to pretend that she lives in NW3 and being so particular about everything that often pretentious and dumb then eat pasta with ketchup

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.