Lily Pebbles #21 hair so brittle it snaps, colour palette limited to shades of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in my early 30s, childless, and didn’t eat my Easter egg until the late afternoon. Because I’m an adult and that was what I decided to do???
I'm in my mid thirties, childless, bought lots of eggs for my siblings and nephews but nobody bought me one and I sulked a bit 🤣 Because I'm an "adult" and that was what I decided to do!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
typical Lily...she seems very immature to have a child. She always looks so panicked and overwhelmed when alone with her daughter/ talking about the most basic stuff around parenthood. What do I know? I am childless.. but Grey surely is not stopping her from eating HER easter egg. It is not even funny if she wants to claim it is a joke/ sarcasm
I just cant with Lily Pebbles.

Reactions: 17
typical Lily...she seems very immature to have a child. She always looks so panicked and overwhelmed when alone with her daughter/ talking about the most basic stuff around parenthood. What do I know? I am childless.. but Grey surely is not stopping her from eating HER easter egg. It is not even funny if she wants to claim it is a joke/ sarcasm
I just cant with Lily Pebbles.
She so annoying. No one told her that Easter egg is just egg shaped chocolate. She never grow up and you can certainly tell that she missed her old life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m 32 last year I had an egg for breakfast, this year I had one in the afternoon, because I’m an adult and can choose what to do. She needs to grow up.
She would not last a day in the real world, working someone’s regular job for minimum pay.

Reactions: 21
I’m 32 last year I had an egg for breakfast, this year I had one in the afternoon, because I’m an adult and can choose what to do. She needs to grow up.
She would not last a day in the real world, working someone’s regular job for minimum pay.
It would have done her the world of good, having to deal with some genuine difficulties and struggles. That entitlement and overwhelm at the smallest thing would have been knocked out of her quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whoever called it on here about painting the kitchen black... NAILED IT

She's on a mission to turn her kitchen scandi now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now Lily and Rich are getting 'freaked out' by the flower on their yucca plant smelling strongly at night and not at all in the day.

Now believe me, I am no gardener but it took me precisely 30 seconds on Google to find out the following;

Yucca flowers bloom at night and emit a deeply sweet scent attracting the plants' sole pollinator, the Yucca moth.

1. I thought that was interesting.
2. How bloody helpless are those 2 that they couldn't have found that out?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She didn’t want to share it 😂🤭
That must be it. She complained about that before. So incredibly sad. She mentioned Grey having issues with food at the moment, lots of toddlers go through that. Maybe seeing her parents eat, sharing a meal together, would help, Lily? It seems they're always feeding Grey as a chore that needs to be done, never sitting down as a family? So odd.

Now Lily and Rich are getting 'freaked out' by the flower on their yucca plant smelling strongly at night and not at all in the day.

Now believe me, I am no gardener but it took me precisely 30 seconds on Google to find out the following;

Yucca flowers bloom at night and emit a deeply sweet scent attracting the plants' sole pollinator, the Yucca moth.

1. I thought that was interesting.
2. How bloody helpless are those 2 that they couldn't have found that out?!
I was going to reply to it saying 'if only you had a device in your hand right now that would enable you to look up such information'. But nahh.. she'd rather share a story of being 'freaked out' than learning something and sharing that info with her audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That must be it. She complained about that before. So incredibly sad. She mentioned Grey having issues with food at the moment, lots of toddlers go through that. Maybe seeing her parents eat, sharing a meal together, would help, Lily? It seems they're always feeding Grey as a chore that needs to be done, never sitting down as a family? So odd.
She also said Grey wants to eat her food in front of the TV and won't stay in the kitchen. Well I wonder who she learned that from :rolleyes: Kids learn by example.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She also said Grey wants to eat her food in front of the TV and won't stay in the kitchen. Well I wonder who she learned that from :rolleyes: Kids learn by example.
Totally. I honestly think it's so strange they have this (to big for the space) dinning table that they NEVER seem to eat at. Her and Rich are like uni students - eating all their meals in front of the TV so they don't have to talk to each other.

The thing about the egg that bugged me was the 'parent' reference. I really struggled to get pregnant and it took me years. The amount of times people would say 'oh you wouldn't understand, you're not a parent' or talk about being in the 'mums club' (and these were people who knew my struggle) would be so upsetting. I'm out the other side of it now but it still stings. Lily constantly does this when it comes to things 'parenting/being a mum' and I really feel for any of her followers who are affected by those sorts of comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Totally. I honestly think it's so strange they have this (to big for the space) dinning table that they NEVER seem to eat at. Her and Rich are like uni students - eating all their meals in front of the TV so they don't have to talk to each other.

The thing about the egg that bugged me was the 'parent' reference. I really struggled to get pregnant and it took me years. The amount of times people would say 'oh you wouldn't understand, you're not a parent' or talk about being in the 'mums club' (and these were people who knew my struggle) would be so upsetting. I'm out the other side of it now but it still stings. Lily constantly does this when it comes to things 'parenting/being a mum' and I really feel for any of her followers who are affected by those sorts of comments.

I totally agree. I'm not a massive Zoe Sugg fan, don't follow her etc... But I did catch one of her stories recently where she spoke to all her followers who might be struggling to get pregnant etc... She said she understood if for now they didn't watch her videos and follow her on socials. It was a small gesture but it showed an emotional intelligence that is just totally missing with Lily.
I'm a parent - and it really annoys me when people relate every single tiny detail of their day to parenthood. You were a person in your own right before kids and the same is applicable after having them!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm a parent - and it really annoys me when people relate every single tiny detail of their day to parenthood. You were a person in your own right before kids and the same is applicable after having them!
Ha ha! SAME! I love my little one so much but I have a life and I’m a person without being a ‘just’ someone’s mother. I guess that’s a hard concept to grasp for Lily as she has the personality of a piece of A4 white paper. The fact she’s a mother now actually gives her a sort of identity, it’s all she has! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The comments Lily makes about motherhood and her behaviour make me think she just had a baby to check off a box, not because of the experience of guiding someone being their own person ect... What do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No one told her you don't have to have kids once you're married.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lily is literally living her life to tick off check boxes, not to do things that she wants to. You know when Grey gets to her twenties Lily will be pushing her to have a baby because being a grandma is the next thing on her list, regardless of if it's what Grey wants or not.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I totally agree. I'm not a massive Zoe Sugg fan, don't follow her etc... But I did catch one of her stories recently where she spoke to all her followers who might be struggling to get pregnant etc... She said she understood if for now they didn't watch her videos and follow her on socials. It was a small gesture but it showed an emotional intelligence that is just totally missing with Lily.
100%. the way how Lily protrays being a parent as a chore or worst she seems to mock people who are not parents as if she was part of some sorts of secret/special society drives me mad. We can all see that she is struggling as a mum and she is not special. Her kid is adorable and healthy and I reckon she should have waited till her late 30s to be a mum. A bit savage but she is rude. She has zero emotional intelligence and is DUMB. I just want to scream at her just SHUT UP Lily when she mentions motherhood.
Happy Easter !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The comments Lily makes about motherhood and her behaviour make me think she just had a baby to check off a box, not because of the experience of guiding someone being their own person ect... What do you think?
Oh 100%. Same as with getting married and buying a house. For someone who claimed to be 'so different' she is going by the book.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
100%. the way how Lily protrays being a parent as a chore or worst she seems to mock people who are not parents as if she was part of some sorts of secret/special society drives me mad. We can all see that she is struggling as a mum and she is not special. Her kid is adorable and healthy and I reckon she should have waited till her late 30s to be a mum. A bit savage but she is rude. She has zero emotional intelligence and is DUMB. I just want to scream at her just SHUT UP Lily when she mentions motherhood.
Happy Easter !
I don’t think passing of time would change how Lily perceives or experiences the world around her. She has not matured, become more informed or wiser at all since I’ve first started following her and that’s been a good few years now. That’s mostly down to her lacking minimum of curiosity to mentally expand herself. While most people reach certain stepping stones of maturity and then that is often mirrored in their life decisions and changes, Lily has been ticking of some imaginary list of adulthood without any reflection of whether she’s reached the necessary mental/emotional capacity to truthfully experience it.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.