Lily Pebbles #20 Nobody’s told her her content is REEL-Y bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that they had to approve their ads, surely if Now TV wanted Lily to make an effort, they would have asked for it?
Maybe they wanted different style ads?
It’s most likely been approved, but if I was her peer (or co-worker for us normies), I’d be bitter 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s most likely been approved, but if I was her peer (or co-worker for us normies), I’d be bitter 😂
InTheFrow did one and didn't even disclose it as an AD. She just used an image of Brian Cranston 😅. Even less effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clarins didn't mind Lily's tit ad for them, because their marketing team is just as tit as she is - they didn't even tag the correct handle on instagram :sneaky:

1615053531077.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It must be a little slap in the face to other influencers who get the same ad opportunities and actually put a bit of effort in and then there’s Lily 😂
Is this a new thing? Influencers advertising tv shows? Or am I just (blessedly) out of the loop? Gods how stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It must be a little slap in the face to other influencers who get the same ad opportunities and actually put a bit of effort in and then there’s Lily 😂
I was planning on watching this anyway, but if I wasn’t and saw all these twats advertising it, I wouldn’t really want to

Reactions: 6
I often wonder if Lily ever regret showcasing her miserable side of pregnancy, like picture of her hugging the loo and laying on sofa, because she does look like the most miserable mum on IG. (by her own choice)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I often wonder if Lily ever regret showcasing her miserable side of pregnancy, like picture of her hugging the loo and laying on sofa, because she does look like the most miserable mum on IG. (by her own choice)
A hip London mum never regrets keeping it real

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg already eye-rolling at her new video. She has the Clarins zoom call and sets up all her stuff in the kitchen table (including snacks for when she gets “a bit weak”. Is she serious???). Meanwhile she says that Rich and Grey have to “hide upstairs” until her call is over. You’ve got to be kidding me! This woman takes the biggest room as her office so “she” has to sleep in the tiny room and Rich can’t get a desk but then she has ALL her calls in the kitchen! She’s basically taking up the whole house! I can’t

ACDCB1D2-B92C-4682-A342-8CFB5690495B.jpeg

AF9E2B3D-D485-4345-AE36-037646F1737C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She must be furious because even IF she gets pregnant this year, most people won’t find her second pregnancy as interesting as Zoe’s (if she chooses to share it). She was always a nobody and not really part of the British crew. This news must hit her hard because a pregnancy won’t increase her engagement.

Reactions: 32
Weak from 1 hours work 😂
The snacks are toddler crisps too

what fresh hell is this???
6E92107C-20C7-4D9D-BF9D-68DAC4339524.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I only watched her ig story about the vlog and it’s made me not want to see it even more. Cringe content on a whole new level 😪 She really thinks showing “a massive massive hole” is quality content. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg already eye-rolling at her new video. She has the Clarins zoom call and sets up all her stuff in the kitchen table (including snacks for when she gets “a bit weak”. Is she serious???). Meanwhile she says that Rich and Grey have to “hide upstairs” until her call is over. You’ve got to be kidding me! This woman takes the biggest room as her office so “she” has to sleep in the tiny room and Rich can’t get a desk but then she has ALL her calls in the kitchen! She’s basically taking up the whole house! I can’t
I didn't even make it that far because I had to switch off after the laundry discussion. She says that she cannot dry laundry outdoors because British weather is so unpredictable. Then she says that she cannot do it because they live close to a busy road and the laundry would probably make the laundry "pollution-y" and it would smell like petrol. Then she asks from advice from her London viewers on the topic. Yes, Lily, because there absolutely are no other countries with unpredictable weather than the UK and no other big cities in the world than London so of course only Londoners would know how to deal with air drying laundry. What a twit.

Also, where does she think the air inside their house is coming from if the air outside is too polluted for her? She really does seem quite dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.