Lily Pebbles #20 Nobody’s told her her content is REEL-Y bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about her 'fashun' in her latest reel, is reel-y bad

Reactions: 8
Not sure what to wear? Grab a few pieces out of your wardrobe and try them on to find an outfit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Can we talk about her 'fashun' in her latest reel, is reel-y bad
Absolutely dire.

I don’t know why she’s decided to dress so drab! She’s never exactly been a trend-setter, but before her baby she at least wore prints and dresses, but now she dresses like she’s just finished a shift at a Victorian workhouse. It’s all so dull and SO UNFLATTERING.

I get her body has changed since she had a baby, I had mine a few months after Lily and I still have the same style as I did before, just had to buy a few things in a slightly bigger size as my hips are a bit wider. Everything she wears now ages her so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair she’s copy Anna so it’s all Anna’s fault and NO ONE TOLD HER that dressing like a beige marshmallow wasn’t flattering plus it’s a London thing so

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
For sure she's not 10 or 12 at the moment. She's also taller, so size 12 on her frame would look like what size 8 would be on someone 5'2''. For Lily size 14 is totally fine
I mean for anyone size 14 is fine, or any size for that matter.

It's not like if she was a size 6 or size 26 that it wouldn't be ok...

Sorry, I'm just really conscious of not labelling certain sizes/body shapes as acceptable and others as unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve not been pregnant but I can’t imagine your style changes as such a massive disruption to your life? Sure buy some clothes a few sizes up but I don’t understand the narrative she’s portraying that having Grey has changed her identity completely

Reactions: 24
I’ve not been pregnant but I can’t imagine your style changes as such a massive disruption to your life? Sure buy some clothes a few sizes up but I don’t understand the narrative she’s portraying that having Grey has changed her identity completely
Unless she thought that having HER would give lily an identity. And when it didn’t, she realizes how lost she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You have answered your own question, you haven't been pregnant, you can't possibly understand :p

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lily if you’re going to showcase your ugly clothes at least iron/press them for God’s sake that fashion reel was terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not to mention linking most pieces from the REEL. Meaning that it's stuff that she was recently sent and that it's for the most part brand new. Maybe I am wrong but I don't think that is how you "shop your wardrobe" lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not to mention linking most pieces from the REEL. Meaning that it's stuff that she was recently sent and that it's for the most part brand new. Maybe I am wrong but I don't think that is how you "shop your wardrobe" lol.
It's more like "shop my wardrobe, here are the links"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

THE VICTORIAN GHOST DRESS

Just a reminder to clear your cache

This lady with 35k followers were getting £35 from AL/day, assuming the relationship is linear, Lily and Anna are earning £450/day.

1614961596279.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Same, she might buy a 14 in some oversized looking T-shirts but I think she’s a 12. I’m a 14 and bigger than her, but short and look rounder.

Reactions: 13
Why the duck is she putting up an affiliate ad link for the Glossiee makeup bag that was launched yesterday when she doesnt even have the bag herself?!?! Shes bleeping vile and shady
Because Glossier had a HUGE sale today (not sure how widely it was advertised) so people swiping up and then maybe going through to buy something (at that point or later) would mean ££ for Lily. I could be wrong about this (not about the sale - that def happened) but about how she could potentially earn money off it. The story has come off her insta which is kinda supports my theory because the sale is over now.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The reel was literally about getting dressed. Taking clothes out of her wardrobe and putting them on. #content

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.