Lily Pebbles #20 Nobody’s told her her content is REEL-Y bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Lily but eczema doesn't just decide to flare up for no reason whatsoever.
It's either something you ate, something you applied to your skin, something Rich applied to his skin that transferred (very common cause of flare-ups)... you have to do the work to eliminate products and note reactions to identify triggers. It's a pain in the arse but it's not that complicated: even Lily could do it if she wanted to. But I suppose she can't because nobody told her 🙄
I personally think she's celiac as she also spoke in the past about pasta giving her stomach pain.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And now she's shilling that ridiculous expensive skincare brand :rolleyes: has anna also been sponsored by allies of skin? She is always begging for a spon

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Isn't Allies of Skin loaded with active ingredients? So that'll make her skin flare again. She never learns.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Isn't Allies of Skin loaded with active ingredients? So that'll make her skin flare again. She never learns.
I am really getting tired of her banging on about her eczema and not actively doing anything about it + following through with what the doctor says, she clearly knows best. I had an eczema situation last year all over my arms, chest, back — it was bad and I couldn’t do my job because it was so bad. I lasted one day. I went to the GP and they said to use a cream for x days and I did exactly that. Guess what? It went away. I get that it’s not that simple for everyone but if you do what the doctor says, chance are it’ll heal (most of the time). I also have an issue with my lips so I don’t put anything on them, like ever, and I have no issues.

God. She’s so stubborn it’s affecting her personal life & health.

Reactions: 17
Hadn’t bothered watching her as she was so dull and depressing.

seen her latest video, how can she blame the state of her brows on lockdown? They look like the same crappy eyebrows as she always has.

Really hope she invests in finding a better brow therapist to get some kind of shape to them.

Reactions: 8
I personally think she's celiac as she also spoke in the past about pasta giving her stomach pain.
I think if she is celiac, she will probably remind us x times a day.
I am really getting tired of her banging on about her eczema and not actively doing anything about it + following through with what the doctor says, she clearly knows best. I had an eczema situation last year all over my arms, chest, back — it was bad and I couldn’t do my job because it was so bad. I lasted one day. I went to the GP and they said to use a cream for x days and I did exactly that. Guess what? It went away. I get that it’s not that simple for everyone but if you do what the doctor says, chance are it’ll heal (most of the time). I also have an issue with my lips so I don’t put anything on them, like ever, and I have no issues.

God. She’s so stubborn it’s affecting her personal life & health.
I am also tired of that 'is my job excuse'. She thinks she is clever than the doctor

Reactions: 9
I had undereye eczema during the first wave of covid, first time ever. There was no way I was going to risk visiting a doctor and video consultations weren't quite happening where I live so I figured it was some kind of contact dermatitis so used fatty soap and LRP emollients and just... dealt with it.
I'd been eating a bit of dairy around that time (hello stress eating Ben & Jerry's straight from the carton!) and I know I don't digest it well so I cut dairy out entirely for a time.
Lily is too much of a brat to just listen to her body and give it what it needs unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Idk why she thinks she is creative, all the ads are executed in the same way. She is so thick.

Reactions: 17
I think if she is celiac, she will probably remind us x times a day.
I also think she has coaliac's, but didn't want to get properly tested as it would be too inconvenient and she wasn't ill enough to be motivated to do it regardless of inconvenience. I was the same way before I got sick enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I said this a while ago. I dealt with lip eczema for the first time during a super stressful job. It’d start going away on vacations and flair up when I went back to work. Finally left that job and the eczema left as well. It can be caused by stress and I wouldn’t doubt it if that’s what happened with Lily. The fact that it got worse and became a regular thing right after her wedding probably isn’t a coincidence.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.