Lily Pebbles #20 Nobody’s told her her content is REEL-Y bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even make it that far because I had to switch off after the laundry discussion. She says that she cannot dry laundry outdoors because British weather is so unpredictable. Then she says that she cannot do it because they live close to a busy road and the laundry would probably make the laundry "pollution-y" and it would smell like petrol. Then she asks from advice from her London viewers on the topic. Yes, Lily, because there absolutely are no other countries with unpredictable weather than the UK and no other big cities in the world than London so of course only Londoners would know how to deal with air drying laundry. What a twit.

Also, where does she think the air inside their house is coming from if the air outside is too polluted for her? She really does seem quite dim.
I would say it’s a pretty common occurrence to have the washing out, then it rains and everyone panics and rushes outside to get the washing in. Because 9 times out of 10 that doesn’t happen and your sheets get dry without making your house all damp

You also don’t have washing drying outside for so long that it absorbs the smells of the local area??

I bored myself even writing out this post so forgive me. But then I didn’t make a monetised vlog about laundry either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
‘Weak’ code for pregnant maybe?
Maybe preg or her diet is lacking something. I've said this before that she's maybe lacking nutrients and that's why her skin and hair are a nightmare

Reactions: 13
I'm 15 seconds in and already I have something to rant about: Homeoplasmine shouldn't be put on lips!!! There's a highly toxic component in it. It's a popular product so the brand made a Homeoplasmine lip balm (packaged in a tube like Labello) but I'm sure no one told our little Poobles (girl looks ROUGH)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She should eat more fruits or drink orange juice; she seems sooooo tired. I am very confused to be honest!
Ref the laundry, I will pass on commenting...I am lost for words.

Reactions: 16
"I got some books for Grey, obviously she's too little, I think prime age would be 6 or 7 but for now they'll look nice in her room" -- proceeds to plop them on the drawer and stick a lamp on top of the pile.

So now Lily's "styling" books for her child. I literally cannot with this idiot. Not to mention that there are a lot of gorgeous picture books for toddlers that you can read together and have your kids engage with the illustrations, sounds, etc. But nope, Lily just buys all the "woke" books for posturing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Also, where does she think the air inside their house is coming from if the air outside is too polluted for her? She really does seem quite dim.
She's going to be horrified when she learns just how bad a wood burning stove is for indoor air pollution. Guess no one told her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugh.. she is just awful. Why fill your daughter's room with stuff she is far too young for instead of what she could use now?

Reactions: 18
So basically Lily's not arsed to read to her child, but whenever Grey gets round to learning to read there's some books in her room that she can read to herself, quietly, with the door closed so as not to disturb Mummy on another important call with another skincare brand, oblivious to the irony of her skin looking like absolute tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Then she says that she cannot do it because they live close to a busy road and the laundry would probably make the laundry "pollution-y" and it would smell like petrol. Then she asks from advice from her London viewers on the topic.
The busy road is pretty far from their house, like at least 20 houses away. She's such a drama queen.

She has the Clarins zoom call and sets up all her stuff in the kitchen table (including snacks for when she gets “a bit weak”. Is she serious???).
She's pregnant or has severe blood sugar regulation issues if she needs a snack in case she feels weak sitting at her dining table not doing anything physical.

Just watcher her empty part of the video and majority of them were not even empties, she left bits of product and candle and didn't finish it up until the end. Especially that Glossier serum, yes, packaging is annoying, but she even try to tilt the bottle to get the serum out with the pipette? Or just put it upside down onto her palm and let it flow out? That bottle still had half of the product left. I don't get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why do your make-up in the morning for a Zoom chat in the evening, when you're at home all day doing nothing? She's piling it on 'because it has to last'. What? Could you not do your make up a little later in the day, or top up before the chat? Just seems so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why do your make-up in the morning for a Zoom chat in the evening, when you're at home all day doing nothing? She's piling it on 'because it has to last'. What? Could you not do your make up a little later in the day, or top up before the chat? Just seems so odd.
Is London air

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot with this woman! How is she a 30 something old, mum, who owns a house?! She is soooo immature it's bizarre. Before trying on the glasses frames - "OMG I'm scared". Seriously?
The whole laundry talk. Give me strength! The books, nice idea (prob saw online from another influencer) but she is 5 years too early. How about buying some books she can actually read now.

Reactions: 22
In the first clip you can really see her hair in all its glory and it literally looks green (and dead, but we all knew that). She can't think that looks nice?! She looks so much better with an all-over chocolate brown colour and a little longer - exactly how she had it when she was pregnant.

Reactions: 17
She can buy Little People Big Dreams board books about the exact same people, but adequate for Grey’s age. Thing is, Lily would still have to read them to her daughter, so I guess it’s a no...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.