Lily Pebbles #20 Nobody’s told her her content is REEL-Y bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, feels strange to take a recommendation for a TV programme off someone who is LITERALLY being paid to tell you to watch that TV programme. So unauthentic.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m exactly the same, and I don’t think she’s a 14 either. She must be a 12
I also thought she was a 12 but think it was mentioned in the live that she's a 14? Not sure as I didn't watch. Maybe somebody who saw it can confirm.

Reactions: 5
I also thought she was a 12 but think it was mentioned in the live that she's a 14? Not sure as I didn't watch. Maybe somebody who saw it can confirm.
Maybe that's why her clothes look so awkward on her... As simple as she just needs to buy her proper size!

Reactions: 6
That reel was so pointless (like a lot of them are).

If she wanted to do more interesting content, perhaps a mini capsule (a proper one, not Anna’s nonsense ones). It’s interesting that she’s received - and acknowledged - the feedback that people aren’t super into the reels, yet she’s still persisting! Gotta get them sweet AL in somehow!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
For sure she's not 10 or 12 at the moment. She's also taller, so size 12 on her frame would look like what size 8 would be on someone 5'2''. For Lily size 14 is totally fine
Sorry y’all! I meant US 10/12, so about a UK 14/16!

Reactions: 2
Can we talk about her 'fashun' in her latest reel, is reel-y bad
Lowkey, that leggings/hoodie-cardigan combo she had on at the beginning was the most flattering thing she’s worn in a LONG time; also her loose pony tail didn’t look too bad either; it’s sad that was the best looking thing about the reel

Reactions: 15
I don't care what size she is, whatever she wears is highly unflattering, in both style and colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just hope that women bigger than Lily don’t watch her content and think to themselves, “if she speaks so disparagingly about her body at a size 10/12 then I have to despise my body at a size 18+”. I don’t want to say she’s fatphobic, but she’s fatphobic.
And this is why Lily isn’t a feminist (not that I’m sure we thought she actually was). Again, another opportunity to make content about post natal care and expectations on women - a good topic for their stupid podcast perhaps? But wasted as she just doesn’t have the insight!

I was really interested to read about people posting on the last thread about post natal physio offered to them - we certainly don’t get that in the public system in Australia!

Reactions: 17
Lowkey, that leggings/hoodie-cardigan combo she had on at the beginning was the most flattering thing she’s worn in a LONG time; also her loose pony tail didn’t look too bad either; it’s sad that was the best looking thing about the reel
I thought the same. When i first saw it I thought okay, Lily you just bought a potato sack but it was the best outfit throughout the series. I don’t get the half tuck thingy, every time i do it i look silly. Anyway, her teeth, looks like she stole her grandad’s dentures. I am not even joking...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just listened to that part of the live. 'not to offend anyone, but it makes me look really religious, maybe because I look really Jewish'. Wow, just, wow...

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She has such great legs but she wears those light wash jeans that are cropped at the worst point imaginable. And fair enough, skinny jeans are sadly going out of fashion but she could wear some slim leg black trousers (or dark). Just not straight leg and not wide/cropped. Now, a tall person like Lily could pull off a straight leg or wide leg trousers, but she would have to wear them with slightly more fitted top so there is balance and proportion to her silhouette. And with nice shoes.

Reactions: 9
When I saw the live, mainly for the religious comment all I could see was Lily's awkward mouth area, I think the veneers has made her even more conscious of how she rests her face and it was looking so weird like dentures as @jaymie said!

Reactions: 13
@jaymie @zizzly I have been saying that they're too white! The dentist didn't change the shape or size of the teeth too much (which is a good thing) but they should have picked a less bright white colour to go with Lily's colouring. Her old teeth didn't look like dentures and before they developed the staining, they didn't stand out as much despite always being quite big.

Reactions: 15
@jaymie @zizzly I have been saying that they're too white! The dentist didn't change the shape or size of the teeth too much (which is a good thing) but they should have picked a less bright white colour to go with Lily's colouring. Her old teeth didn't look like dentures and before they developed the staining, they didn't stand out as much despite always being quite big.
Beggar cannot be chooser eh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be a little slap in the face to other influencers who get the same ad opportunities and actually put a bit of effort in and then there’s Lily 😂
Lazy, low effort Lils. Unbelievable that anyone would sponsor her at this point.

“Hey guys, here’s a close up of my miserable face with a miserable filter, go watch NowTV”.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It must be a little slap in the face to other influencers who get the same ad opportunities and actually put a bit of effort in and then there’s Lily 😂
Haha yes comparing Lily and Kate is like comparing day and night. Kate's content is so aesthetically pleasing. She also comes across quite bitchy just like Lily, but manages to tone it down with humour. Lily just pushes on and if you don't like it, it's because you didn't understand her sarcasm. She has no charisma.

There was a time when Lily was much more popular than Kate, but she totally missed out on growth opportunities... and living in London she had so much more to offer if she actually was capable of using it to her advantage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I thought that they had to approve their ads, surely if Now TV wanted Lily to make an effort, they would have asked for it?
Maybe they wanted different style ads?

Reactions: 5
Like Hello Fresh Ad, their short term goal is not to increase revenue but to gain traction. That is why so many Tom Dick and Harry are doing their ads now. Our princess Lily probably think she is so special for getting this brand deal. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.