Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LA2019

The 'photo shoot' she was doing today (in Grey's room) looked suspiciously like thermals for kids. I will FLIP if she got sent a load of products less than a week after her shameless beg.

Someone mentioned how Lily hasn’t been tagged on IG for over a year. For some reason I checked the posts and found one where she talks about her #gifted experience with The Positive Birth Company. Based on that video it’s painfully obvious why her catch phrase is “no one told me”. Both Rich and Lily come across as totally clueless about birth and their options and it’s fair to say they didn’t do any reading on the topic. She would’ve been 7 months pregnant and you can tell she had been passively waiting for someone to tell her what her birthing options would be. I had two miscarriages this year, one medically difficult, and both times I knew exactly what to expect and what my options would be even before I got to the hospital, and this is with a much shorter timeframe to research symptoms and options than her 7 months of pregnancy. If I sound bitter over her pregnancy, it’s because I probably am. This will sound horrible but with all her complaining about Grey, I feel like she doesn’t deserve the privilege of being a mother.
I'm sorry about your miscarriages. Sending lots of love xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I think what I am even more ticked off about is the fact that Rich had to do the research and basically hand feed her what to do with tampons. What the actual F? I wonder if she flushes nappies and pads down the toilet too, or did someone tell her not to.

• Heart

S12345

I found it quite strange that she only commented on Nic's post... Sam has always come across as someone who doesn't suffer fools gladly so perhaps she wasn't a Poobles fan!
Well considering Sam did her makeup for her ‘not so typical’ wedding you’d think she would have posted it under hers rather than Nic’s! Maybe Sam got annoyed with how many times Lily blamed the wedding day lipstick for her chapped lips issue 🤔

• Wow

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
haha, begging for likes again, she is the only influencer that does this all the time.
1608202288244.png

Dear Lily, you probably agreed to their marketing emails when you bought something from their website. No company can now spam you without violating the GDPR rules. Anyway, no one told you

• Haha
The BT ad has really irritated me.
Speaking as an ex-Londoner, north not far from Lily, no one ever had WiFi problems.
Her house really isn’t that big, no way has she ever had issues.
She really will flog anything.
Yeah, this BT advert just highlights that "influencers" like Lily are nothing more than salespeople now. She likes to claim she only does campaigns she really believes in, but come on. She's literally never mentioned the wifi in her house before. It's also not a big house, so there's no reason why any old router wouldn't work. It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't even have BT internet – she certainly never has the enormous glowing hub on her desk usually.

Reactions: 33

LA2019

She clearly has no forward / annual content plan, but I think she takes scraps that come to her from Gleam.

The notion that having a child makes lockdown easier is an absolute insult to her audience and many people out there. I’m sure she’d think differently if she’d had to homeschool and work and not have Rich be able to WFH to look after Grey. Or didn’t have a garden or access to a safe area to walk and exercise. We did many months in Melbourne, and it was bloody hard with a two year old when daycare closed!!
I know people who have had fertility treatments paused or totally cancelled since March. I know people who have had miscarriages (sometimes multiple miscarriages) during lockdown. I even know someone who has lost a child in the last few months. I wish she would think before she speaks sometimes. Having a child doesn't complete you. It doesn't make you more worthwhile that people who choose not to have children, who can't have children or have lost children. I would be able to pass it off as thoughtless if she'd only said it once but she talks about it all the time. It's infuriating.

• Heart
  • Sad

MrsSplusone

“Rich is passionate about never unclogging the toilet of used tampons again” YEAH I BET HE IS.
I just don’t understand. Do you reckon they flush condoms too? Are they so middle class they don’t have a bathroom bin? Also those unnecessary tampon disposal things, I could not imagine trying to faff around holding a used tampon by the string and trying to put it inside the little bag. It’s like the worlds worst hand eye coordination game

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
Omg her last story. Who on earth flushes used tampons down the toilet?!?
I’ve honestly never heard anything like it!
Tampons down the toilet!! And she had a mum and older sisters, did they just give up on teaching her anything by the time she was growing up.
NOBODY TOLD HER.

• Haha
  • Wow
Of course Lily's response to Anna and Mark not pooing in front of one another was 'Come back to us when you have kids' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I still don't understand what pooing in front of your partner has to do with having kids! All the power to you if you're comfortable with that (I could never!), but how would having children force you to do it if you didn't do it before? Limited time to spend in the bathroom? Especially since Lily and Rich have two bathrooms in their house.

log1cian

I cringe every time she brings up the fact that one of her teachers supposedly laughed when she said she wanted to go to uni. What 30 year old still holds grudges against teachers? Also based off of her loose grip on the written word I’m not surprised her teacher laughed (if it even happened).

• Haha

gigidarcy

Irish influencer Rosie Connolly did a giveaway last year and this year where she bought a YSL bag and then to enter you had to donate minimum €5 to a children’s hospital here. This year brands did donate extra prizes but she buys the bag herself. And raised close to €200,000. I don’t know much else about her as an influencer but that’s pretty damn impressive.
A CHILDRENS hospital too - imagine how lily could spin that being Mum of the Year and all. But would never cross her selfish mind. Verucca Salt is spot on 🙄
😆😆 Lily would never donate to a hospital that helps other children, the only important child is her daughter. I remember how she complained about having to share a waiting room for a few minutes with other possible sick people when her daughter was getting vaccinated.

• Sad

Readinginks

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when during her baby shower she didn’t understand a picture of uterus and ovaries when they were playing some game? She was 8 months pregnant at this point and didn’t get what the picture was about.

• Wow
  • Haha

Loopiloo

View attachment 353892
merry Christmas everyone
HOW is her maskne that bad when she doesn’t even have to leave the house?!
I teach, I’m in a large secondary school all day every day, wearing masks a lot of the time. I also have very oily, acne-prone skin, yet the most maskne I’ve had is a couple of small bumps that were hardly visible. Either I got lucky or she’s wearing filthy masks.

MissD

The more I think about this desk situation the more annoyed at her I get. Saying he used to do conference calls in an office, is not the same as having your wife faff about behind you. I used to work in a big office, and used to remove myself to a meeting room or quiet place to take a call, especially video. She’s once again showing how out of touch she is with office life.

Honestly, if my husband relegated me to the kitchen to work because he was hogging our one office space, and then had the gall to come in and make a cup of tea while I was on a conference call I’d be livid.

Reactions: 32