Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have stuck the ghost dress OR the šŸŒˆ unicorn dress on with a pair of black tights. šŸ¤£ let's not forget this rainbow dress - she better wear it properly out somewhere at least once.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the honest Q&A she did where she talks about it, she said it was something that completely broke her, made her feel like she couldnā€™t leave the house and cancelled all her book tour dates and that it was funny how ā€œone person can ruin something so bigā€ - the first thing that came to my mind was someone confronting her in public about not actually being an author and even potentially not deserving a book deal? Maybe even one of her friends whoā€™s tried to get a book contract (in a vlog from years ago she says she has friends who have been writing for years and never got a deal), Iā€™m probably way off, but I just canā€™t imagine the other theories making her want to stay in her house 24/7 & cancel the book promo
It definitely had to do with some insecurity of hers, because she also asked that anyone who knew about it, not to mention that in the comments. So that doesnā€™t sound like a stalker, but more like someone who knows something personal about her that she doesnā€™t want others to know about.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It definitely had to do with some insecurity of hers, because she also asked that anyone who knew about it, not to mention that in the comments. So that doesnā€™t sound like a stalker, but more like someone who knows something personal about her that she doesnā€™t want others to know about.
Agree! Is more like words than an action because she said people know what is it, they will use it to attack her.

Reactions: 5
Isnā€™t she in London which is in Tier 2 so she canā€™t go to a punch or restaurant with anyone outside of her household....?

Reactions: 11
Been catching up on here and Lilyā€™s stories

a. You have cystitis and you drink alcohol? Right okay...

b. You didnā€™t know wool is best to keep kids warm or how to dress your child. Okay I am first time mom too but give me a f**** break.

c. You said you donā€™t have going out clothes. Didnā€™t you wear a full on gown last night? šŸ¤”

d. Rich showered. You mention this because he doesnā€™t usually do this?

I really hope someone in her close environment give her a reality check. If that was my friend or sister I would sit her down and say stop talking tit.
Now I'm beginning to wonder whether Rich's lack of personal hygiene has something to do with her cystitis? šŸ¤­

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Isnā€™t she in London which is in Tier 2 so she canā€™t go to a punch or restaurant with anyone outside of her household....?
You can under the guise of it being business. I phoned to book lunch (with my household) and on the automated message it said that it was inside with your household the exception being a business meeting of up to 30 people I think. I think many are taking advantage of this šŸ˜•

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
You can under the guise of it being business. I phoned to book lunch (with my household) and on the automated message it said that it was either inside with your household the exception being a business meeting of up to 30 people I think. I think many are taking advantage of this šŸ˜•
Ah yes, just seen sheā€™s done an ad for Amelia Liana. Not seen them interact for a while though. Maybe Iā€™m bitter because pubs/restaurants havenā€™t been open for so long where I am. Canā€™t wait for London to go into tier 3 next week and Lily to moan like sheā€™s never moaned before

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ah yes, just seen sheā€™s done an ad for Amelia Liana. Not seen them interact for a while though. Maybe Iā€™m bitter because pubs/restaurants havenā€™t been open for so long where I am. Canā€™t wait for London to go into tier 3 next week and Lily to moan like sheā€™s never moaned before
I'm in London and said lunch was cancelled because nursery had to shut and my daughter has to isolate. Bring on tier 3 - makes no difference to me now šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
I thought she was there with Rich. Just came back from central London, I had my face mask on the whole time. Oxford Street area was properly busy and only 5% of the people on the street has mask. So....I don't think people care.

I care because I don't want to be ill during Christmas

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes saw Amelia had given her a ring from the new collection (so not Lilyā€™s cool girl style) but she didnā€™t exactly rave about it which I found so mean. Anna got a necklace and said something quite nice about her in the day she got it which was a few days ago wish Iā€™d screenshot to compare the two!

Reactions: 10
Re: her book launch issue. I think it was a combination of bad reviews and falling out with someone who was involved with the book. I think she knew the book tour wasn't going to be a success and decided to cancel but, to save face, she has exaggerated whatever happened to make it into a BIG deal and make herself out to be the victim.

I didn't watch the full 'what i got for my birthday' video. Got halfway through and realised this woman got more 'new stuff' in the last week than I have gotten in the few years. And, tbh, I really don't care. She has so much but she still wants more (she has a birthday and Christmas wishlist? At 33 when she earns 6 figures?). It's actually quite sickening. This year has taught me so much about myself and what truly makes me happy - more tat and stuff really doesn't do it for me. If anything, it makes me want to shop/buy even less.

I now prefer watching influencers who add value. The Vitamin D project is lovely, she is so authentic and her content is beautiful. Lily is a slave to brands and a copy cat when it comes to creating content. I don't know if I can even hate watch her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I still think itā€™s funny how she went on and on about writing a book for ages then when it came out, she promoted it for like 3 days and then she ran from it. Iā€™m almost tempted to buy it and read it for a laugh but Iā€™m not putting money into her pocket.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.