Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about this desk situation the more annoyed at her I get. Saying he used to do conference calls in an office, is not the same as having your wife faff about behind you. I used to work in a big office, and used to remove myself to a meeting room or quiet place to take a call, especially video. She’s once again showing how out of touch she is with office life.

Honestly, if my husband relegated me to the kitchen to work because he was hogging our one office space, and then had the gall to come in and make a cup of tea while I was on a conference call I’d be livid.
Same, if I had an important call, I go to the meeting room to make the call. Is true that sometimes I had to do the calls in the office because there isn't any empty meeting rooms, rest assured that no normal people will hang around or making tea at the background. Why is it so important that she made tea during Rich's conference call? Ah forgot, because she is so British, she cannot live without tea for an hour or two.

I personally would not enter any of her giveaways. I’m a grown woman, I often don’t need these things influencers give away. I don’t even enter Lisa Eldridge’s giveaways.
Me neither, I find it odd, if I really needed something, I will buy it with my own money. Also, I am never lucky anyway

Reactions: 9
Irish influencer Rosie Connolly did a giveaway last year and this year where she bought a YSL bag and then to enter you had to donate minimum €5 to a children’s hospital here. This year brands did donate extra prizes but she buys the bag herself. And raised close to €200,000. I don’t know much else about her as an influencer but that’s pretty damn impressive.
A CHILDRENS hospital too - imagine how lily could spin that being Mum of the Year and all. But would never cross her selfish mind. Verucca Salt is spot on 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Irish influencer Rosie Connolly did a giveaway last year and this year where she bought a YSL bag and then to enter you had to donate minimum €5 to a children’s hospital here. This year brands did donate extra prizes but she buys the bag herself. And raised close to €200,000. I don’t know much else about her as an influencer but that’s pretty damn impressive.
A CHILDRENS hospital too - imagine how lily could spin that being Mum of the Year and all. But would never cross her selfish mind. Verucca Salt is spot on 🙄
😆😆 Lily would never donate to a hospital that helps other children, the only important child is her daughter. I remember how she complained about having to share a waiting room for a few minutes with other possible sick people when her daughter was getting vaccinated.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Do we think she shared the photo of her at her desk to justify why Rich is working at the dining table?! You’re still a selfish tw... Lily.

That set up would look even better in the tiny room she has relegated her daughter to. You have a tiny desk crammed into a corner. Just swap rooms already, it really is not that big of a deal. A nice bigger desk underneath the window, some storage on the wall opposite, sideboard and mirror on the other walls... You don’t really need much space to edit reels or sending emails on your laptop.

Reactions: 14
Or she could give it to Beauty Banks to distribute!

Reactions: 5
She would have to pay for the postage:rolleyes:
But couldn’t she declare it as a work expense and deduct it from the tax? (I know, still too much effort for Shilly.)

Also, she orders clothes and sends them back all the time, so she must make it to the post office occasionally …

Reactions: 11
But couldn’t she declare it as a work expense and deduct it from the tax? (I know, still too much effort for Shilly.)

Also, she orders clothes and sends them back all the time, so she must make it to the post office occasionally …
she probably ask Rich or her sister

Reactions: 6
she probably ask Rich or her sister
Oh yeah, silly me. I forgot that her mum handles her #prgifts for her because Lily can’t possibly answer the door, let alone unpack parcels and deal with the packaging rubbish her freebies produce! A trip to the post office is definitely too much for little miss snowflake.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh yeah, silly me. I forgot that her mum handles her #prgifts for her because Lily can’t possibly answer the door, let alone unpack parcels and deal with the packaging rubbish her freebies produce! A trip to the post office is definitely too much for little miss snowflake.
OMG yes forgot, I was thinking why can't she sent it to PO Box, then PO requires money

Reactions: 9
The BT ad has really irritated me.
Speaking as an ex-Londoner, north not far from Lily, no one ever had WiFi problems.
Her house really isn’t that big, no way has she ever had issues.
She really will flog anything.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.