Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donā€™t see any of the Kate Somerville stuff (was it the delicate line?) sheā€™s been hawking and is so so proud of the content she made for them.

6F2133F4-3551-49D1-8C40-493017714B49.png

Reactions: 19
She says she has all of that for her job but she rarely talks about skincare unless its an ad (which are few and far between compared to others) or she does a favorites video. She has more product than content and just keeps showing her ass with how lazy she is

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We all know how lazy she is, there's no way she makes an effort to do a proper routine and let's face it her skin is just not that great to be influenced by anything she might recommend. There's no Kate Somerville. Edited to say yes there is KS it's that silver pot on the bottom shelf.

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t believe anyone stalks her, not going to book launch wouldnā€™t magically stop the stalker stalking her lol. My guess is she cannot face the truth that her book is tit.

Reactions: 15
We all know how lazy she is, there's no way she makes an effort to do a proper routine and let's face it her skin is just not that great to be influenced by anything she might recommend. There's no Kate Somerville. Edited to say yes there is KS it's that silver pot on the bottom shelf.
Thereā€™s also the Mario Bedescu-esque spot treatment. But Iā€™m questioning where the KS cleanser she did the ad for 2 weeks ago is!

Reactions: 3
Hello.
Long-time lurker, first-time poster here.
After a few weeks of reading here about all the parallelisms between Annaā€™s content and what Lily suddenly is into, I found it quite jarring that Lily is suddenly arranging her skincare and makeup today. Just yesterday, Anna showed in her stories that she edited so much of her makeup when they moved that it all fits in a single drawer. She also mentioned in her moving-in video (I think) that she would do a video of her newly organised toiletries, make up and clothes soon.
Considering Lilyā€™s last video of ā€œhouse renovationā€ was not even competition to Annaā€™s ā€œbrand new houseā€ one, can Lily get the hint that trying to one-up her work wife is really not working?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Hello.
Long-time lurker, first-time poster here.
After a few weeks of reading here about all the parallelisms between Annaā€™s content and what Lily suddenly is into, I found it quite jarring that Lily is suddenly arranging her skincare and makeup today. Just yesterday, Anna showed in her stories that she edited so much of her makeup when they moved that it all fits in a single drawer. She also mentioned in her moving-in video (I think) that she would do a video of her newly organised toiletries, make up and clothes soon.
Considering Lilyā€™s last video of ā€œhouse renovationā€ was not even competition to Annaā€™s ā€œbrand new houseā€ one, can Lily get the hint that trying to one-up her work wife is really not working?
Hi Anna!

(Just kidding. But imagine how funny that would be!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Been catching up on here and Lilyā€™s stories

a. You have cystitis and you drink alcohol? Right okay...

b. You didnā€™t know wool is best to keep kids warm or how to dress your child. Okay I am first time mom too but give me a f**** break.

c. You said you donā€™t have going out clothes. Didnā€™t you wear a full on gown last night? šŸ¤”

d. Rich showered. You mention this because he doesnā€™t usually do this?

I really hope someone in her close environment give her a reality check. If that was my friend or sister I would sit her down and say stop talking tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I managed six mins of the ā€œladsā€ podcast but Jesus h Christ had to turn it off because it was SO BORING!!!! Iā€™ve used this example before but itā€™s like when you meet a couple on holiday and get stuck with them and the chat is tit. Thatā€™s what the first six minutes felt like šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I donā€™t believe anyone stalks her, not going to book launch wouldnā€™t magically stop the stalker stalking her lol. My guess is she cannot face the truth that her book is tit.
In the honest Q&A she did where she talks about it, she said it was something that completely broke her, made her feel like she couldnā€™t leave the house and cancelled all her book tour dates and that it was funny how ā€œone person can ruin something so bigā€ - the first thing that came to my mind was someone confronting her in public about not actually being an author and even potentially not deserving a book deal? Maybe even one of her friends whoā€™s tried to get a book contract (in a vlog from years ago she says she has friends who have been writing for years and never got a deal), Iā€™m probably way off, but I just canā€™t imagine the other theories making her want to stay in her house 24/7 & cancel the book promo

Reactions: 16
I am SO tempted to post on Lily's 'The gin helps' Insta and ask her how the gin is helping her cystitis! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I meaaannnn it hasn't even been 24hrs. You clearly have clothes. Stop being a beggy twit
She does have this gorgeous dress she wore last time she went out. She should wear it again but with the wool leggings underneath, because it's so cold in London.
lil.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ Thank you for reminding us all of the beauty that is the Victorian ghost dress. šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.