Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, a 'doggy bag' is not as common to ask for in the UK as it is in the US. I'm not surprised Lily asks for it, especially if she spent her own money. ;)
You’re right, although many EU countries have started to encourage it with various policies to reduce food waste. Personally I think it’s great.

Reactions: 4
So I watched the video. She was less annoying in some ways than, but I think I actually dislike her constant use of "gunna" more than "like". I'm shocked 😲. Every 2 seconds it was "I'm just gunna..." Not even "gonna". I found it really annoying.

Reactions: 3
Why did she marry Rich if all she does complain about him? Her latest IG story is her complaining about his ‘ummms’. He’s downtrodden by Princess twit.

Reactions: 21
Who did she eat out with last night? London is T2 which means no mixing of households INSIDE venues - this includes restaurants and pubs. You can sit outside with other households (up to six people) but not inside. So was she with Rich? I get the feeling she wasn't as would've made a bit deal out of their 'date night' (SEE HOW STRONG MY MARRIAGE IS)?

Reactions: 12
Why did she marry Rich if all she does complain about him? Her latest IG story is her complaining about his ‘ummms’. He’s downtrodden by Princess twit.
She's actually so rude! "I feel sorry for his work colleagues" I feel sorry for him being stuck with you

Reactions: 27
Because expensive engagement ring and married at 30 were on her LIFE TO DO LIST.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Who did she eat out with last night? London is T2 which means no mixing of households INSIDE venues - this includes restaurants and pubs. You can sit outside with other households (up to six people) but not inside. So was she with Rich? I get the feeling she wasn't as would've made a bit deal out of their 'date night' (SEE HOW STRONG MY MARRIAGE IS)?
And if she was out with Rich where was Grey? Either someone must have come to their house to look after her or she stayed somewhere else 🤷

Reactions: 15
She does have this gorgeous dress she wore last time she went out. She should wear it again but with the wool leggings underneath, because it's so cold in London.
View attachment 344560
It's like 12C in London, I don't know what she is doing wearing those wool leggings under her jeans. This woman lives to over-react and moan.

Reactions: 35
She's actually so rude! "I feel sorry for his work colleagues" I feel sorry for him being stuck with you
I get that couples can have they kind of banter between them every once in a while, teasing each other for silly things. But she’s constantly on his case about anything he does and making fun of him publicly to her many followers. Also, Anna has done a lot of videos with her husband and food involved since that’s their thing, and even more lately since they work together. Has Lily posted a video with Rich like the one she’s editing before?

Reactions: 18
sorry to come back to this again but i'm dying to know what the book launch incident was
didn't she say it was an 'external incident' that had nothing to do with the book itself?
she didn't leave the house and went through therapy - i'd say a stalker or even a break-in
however, if it was something like that then she wouldn't feel safe in that house?
maybe she was robbed or something like this
either way, if something scared her to the point of not leaving her house, it makes sense that she cancelled the tour
or do we thing that's just to make us think it wasn't because of the terrible reviews?

Reactions: 8
sorry to come back to this again but i'm dying to know what the book launch incident was
didn't she say it was an 'external incident' that had nothing to do with the book itself?
she didn't leave the house and went through therapy - i'd say a stalker or even a break-in
however, if it was something like that then she wouldn't feel safe in that house?
either way, if something scared her to the point of not leaving her house, it makes sense that she cancelled the tour
or do we thing that's just to make us think it wasn't because of the terrible reviews?
I think is more of a verbal thing than action. She said if her haters knew what it was, rhey will keep using it against her. So it wouldn’t be robbed i think.

Reactions: 8
I doubt it was that intense or else she wouldn’t have mentioned it tbh and as you say wouldn’t feel safe in her house. As I said before, she is hardly a celeb for someone to track her down and stalk her - that’s a reach 😂

Reactions: 10
I doubt it was that intense or else she wouldn’t have mentioned it tbh and as you say wouldn’t feel safe in her house. As I said before, she is hardly a celeb for someone to track her down and stalk her - that’s a reach 😂
Due to the success of her book launch, she is afraid that she will get the same attention as Amy Winehouse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think is more of a verbal thing than action. She said if her haters knew what it was, rhey will keep using it against her. So it wouldn’t be robbed i think.
good point
that's true
Due to the success of her book launch, she is afraid that she get the same attention as Amy Winehouse
well they already look so similar

Reactions: 5
Re: her new video "what I got for my birthday" - who even still does those videos, especially this year? 🤷‍♀️ I know that Fleur De Force still does them but she has been doing them for every birthday for the past 10 years now so at least she is consistent with it. Lily didn't do one for her last birthday or the year before but decides to do one this year? :rolleyes: . Seems tone-deaf to suddenly make a video out of nowhere about what you were gifted on your birthday in the middle of a global pandemic & economic crisis🤦‍♀️.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Agree. If it were something along those lines then she would have still promoted the book at some point but she never mentions it. Anna recently highlighted a new translation of her book but you never hear anything from Lily about her book? And she could've updated it in some way by now - talked about friendships changing after you have kids or how to keep friendships going through tough times like a pandemic.

But she wrote the book because Gleam told her to and because she has zero personality, interests or imagination they gave her 'Friendship' as a topic. If she had any integrity she would have refused to write about something that she wasn't fully behind (I think she said it wasn't a subject that she wanted to write about). But all Lily see's is ££££. And then it was rubbish and was met with bad reviews so promo was pulled. I do think she suffered from some sort of depression around it (not wanting to leave the house is a sign of depression) but I don't think it was a stalker. Haters are haters but not stalkers. That's more likely to come from one of her fangirls who becomes a bit too obsessed with her. So I think she just got a huff on because she got bad reviews and she could'nt handle it.

Reactions: 17
I would be curious to know how Lily's book sales did in comparison to Anna's. Does anyone know?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.