Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess we aren't the only ones getting fed up with her ridiculous ads and crappy content, a bunch of people have been unsubscribing from her instagram in the last few days. Notice she posted more grid posts than usual and all the unsubbing happened?

lily poo.png

Reactions: 11
I was looking at her old vlogs to see how the content has changed and stumbled upon this vlog of when they got engaged. Rich gave her this lovely illustration of all the things that mean a lot to them, she was gushing about it and how she will put it on the wall and have it through the years. Where is that now? Never seen it in her house. What a shame, this is so much more meaningful than those stupid prints she has bought 😕

1608236100195.png

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I just watched Claire's (heyclaire) stories about how she is transitioning her career away from being influencer. I think more and more of the older influencers are going to. Some will just "retire" others like Claire will do behind the scenes brand consultations.

I cant imagine what Lily would do. She would hate to be 100% stay at home mom. None of her social media skills can keep up with the time. Does she do an office job? There's no way she could handle that

Reactions: 17
I just watched Claire's (heyclaire) stories about how she is transitioning her career away from being influencer. I think more and more of the older influencers are going to. Some will just "retire" others like Claire will do behind the scenes brand consultations.

I cant imagine what Lily would do. She would hate to be 100% stay at home mom. None of her social media skills can keep up with the time. Does she do an office job? There's no way she could handle that
Just imagine you have to save up for kitchen, pay for your own dinner, pay for your haircut, pay for your clothes, pay for skin care, no Japanese loo - she will never retire, she will stick around under Grey goes to University

Reactions: 21

I looked up HeyClaire just the other day to see what she was up to. It was clear that she was done a long time ago.

I actually think Claire would do well in a creative office environment.

For me this whole era ended when Ingrid Nilsen stepped away from it all.

Reactions: 12
Just imagine you have to save up for kitchen, pay for your own dinner, pay for your haircut, pay for your clothes, pay for skin care, no Japanese loo - she will never retire, she will stick around under Grey goes to University
You’re so wrong! How could you think that?!?Of course she will stick around until Grey gets married😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I looked up HeyClaire just the other day to see what she was up to. It was clear that she was done a long time ago.

I actually think Claire would do well in a creative office environment.

For me this whole era ended when Ingrid Nilsen stepped away from it all.
I was just coming here to talk about this! I think this year has really shone a light on how very little meaning and internal worth these influencers have in their work, when everything is stripped right back to odd free thing or advert. In anyone with one ounce of humanity or sense, it must leave a feeling of ‘what’s the point/meaning in what I’m doing?’. They live their lives through a fake online presence, and without the free PR trips, events and money it’s all very vacuous, fake and lonely world to be in.

Sam and Nic Chapman have posted similar on their IGs today, denouncing being influencers and leaving social media for their jobs. Of course Lily has posted to Nic about “I think it’s a fab decision if its what makes you happy”.
What makes you happy Lily? Nothing! I think she’d be happy, if she got therapy to address her inherited shame regarding her Jewish identity and internalised misogyny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
But I think OGs like Sam and Nic and Ingrid and perhaps even Claire, have made a lot more and they probably can retire and do whatever. Lily is well off, but will still need to make money for the coming years.

Reactions: 11
But I think OGs like Sam and Nic and Ingrid and perhaps even Claire, have made a lot more and they probably can retire and do whatever. Lily is well off, but will still need to make money for the coming years.
Exactly... 38k views on her recent beauty vid, she can’t be making enough to be able to quit. And as others have said, she’d miss the freebies too much!

Reactions: 9
Has she deleted her reply to Sams post? I can’t see it! She’ll be really freaking out right now I think. I mean, we say her and Anna are pretty much the same but I do think Anna is just a class above in terms of professionalism and is transitioning better.

Reactions: 10
25th November > 2nd December
I still can’t get over this and how Anna remains friends with someone who is constantly in a competition?
168CCCC9-CC47-4517-97F2-E99F803DDDF5.jpeg
51ADBC58-4362-410E-974F-F87756975232.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she deleted her reply to Sams post? I can’t see it! She’ll be really freaking out right now I think. I mean, we say her and Anna are pretty much the same but I do think Anna is just a class above in terms of professionalism and is transitioning better.
I believe it's on Nic's photo not Sam's.

Reactions: 2
I read her story about how an admin day consists of unsubscribing from email mailing lists and threw up in my mouth a little.
how can she pass that off as work???

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I think if Anna retired and she can set up a business about organisation. Lily on the other hand haven't carve out any niche, maybe she can work in a dentist office 👄 She probably thinks she can beg for a job as a CMO at SpaceNK but that role is much more demanding than she'd ever imagine, so back to begging and swipe up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I always thought Claire was one of the intelligent ones (maybe I’m biased because her mom’s a diplomat and to be in the foreign service you have to have some intelligence 🤷🏻‍♀️), even though it’s blatantly obvious she’s never really struggled financially. She was always really good at editing and her cool girl aesthetic definitely influenced a lot of other influencers. I’m surprised she didn’t make the transition away from influencing earlier, but I guess if the money and free stuff is rolling in, why stop? I wonder if she’ll leave Gleam.

I’m really curious why some influencers don’t transition away into more behind the scenes roles. Is it delusion? Is it fear? Is it the fact that no company would want them based off their current content - despite their portfolios :ahem Lily: 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m really curious why some influencers don’t transition away into more behind the scenes roles. Is it delusion? Is it fear? Is it the fact that no company would want them based off their current content - despite their portfolios :ahem Lily: 😂
Because if you need a new moisturiser, you can't just go on Insta, tagging, praising and begging for PR to send you a new moisturiser. You actually have to part with your money :( I can fry my hair while calling it a job, why not? ;)

I will be so rich because even my holiday is PR experience

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t find it on Sam/Nic’s pages either. I know I read it earlier, among the comments from other known influencers. Of course, Lily’s “if it makes you happy” didn’t sound as nice as some of the other comments, but I suppose language just isn’t really her thing.

But I doubt she deleted it. Maybe these comments get tossed around by Instagram.

I always thought Claire was one of the intelligent ones (maybe I’m biased because her mom’s a diplomat and to be in the foreign service you have to have some intelligence 🤷🏻‍♀️), even though it’s blatantly obvious she’s never really struggled financially. She was always really good at editing and her cool girl aesthetic definitely influenced a lot of other influencers. I’m surprised she didn’t make the transition away from influencing earlier, but I guess if the money and free stuff is rolling in, why stop? I wonder if she’ll leave Gleam.

Claire is moving to behind the scenes/advisory roles.

I read her story about how an admin day consists of unsubscribing from email mailing lists and threw up in my mouth a little.
how can she pass that off as work???
Although not funny, I think she meant that as a joke.

Reactions: 3
Can’t find it on Sam/Nic’s pages either. I know I read it earlier, among the comments from other known influencers. Of course, Lily’s “if it makes you happy” didn’t sound as nice as some of the other comments, but I suppose language just isn’t really her thing.

But I doubt she deleted it. Maybe these comments get tossed around by Instagram.
If it makes you happy sounds like something I will use when I have a row with my partner. Ah she is English, we wouldn't understand :whistle:or she is misunderstood again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.