Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

under the ivy

VIP Member
As if she’s suddenly remembered she did a ‘charity highlight’ each month & shamelessly discusses her choice for November.... 8 days into December. I guess nobody told her you have to be sincere and care about the charities you promote.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

lemonlime

VIP Member
Ofcourse Lily has to say she is so grateful for having Grey because otherwise she would have been so bored in lockdown. Can't resist a dig at childless adults. :mad:
Motherhood is wasted on this bitch and I'm not sorry for saying so.

People don't need to be parents to be entertained. Most of us either have busy lives and/or hobbies and interests to fill our days. I guess it is hard to find something to do when the extend of your abilities only stretch to being miserable because of all the free PR shit you don't get.

Reactions: 36

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I seem to remember Lily moaning about her fruit bowl a few weeks back. She's now showing off a gifted fruit bowl from Arket on her stories. Ugh!

They also sent her a Teddy Bear coat for Grey. All that begging really paid off.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Also who needs bags for used tampons??
Just wrap it in some loo roll if you’re that bothered about seeing them in the bin!

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
All these influencers going social silent for Christmas to disguise them breaking all the rules.

If they had any brains they would've all pre-filmed/pre-pictured loads of content to post staggered throughout their "holiday" to pretend they are still at home and not breaking the rules.

Liptastic

VIP Member
She does have this gorgeous dress she wore last time she went out. She should wear it again but with the wool leggings underneath, because it's so cold in London.
View attachment 344560
It's like 12C in London, I don't know what she is doing wearing those wool leggings under her jeans. This woman lives to over-react and moan.

Regarding her latest video - why would anyone go to her for skincare and makeup recommendations? She showed us how bad her skin is, her eczema flares up all the time because she can't even adjust products for her own routine + her makeup constantly looks the same shade of beige. Lils, go back to your holiday, please.
Yeah I'm going to pass on tips from someone whose brows look like this:

Screenshot_20201227-092818.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Ad-gifted

Sorry for the double post, but her stories today (and every time she overshares like today) remind me of this meme
plz-stop-post.jpg

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
I meaaannnn it hasn't even been 24hrs. You clearly have clothes. Stop being a beggy twat
She does have this gorgeous dress she wore last time she went out. She should wear it again but with the wool leggings underneath, because it's so cold in London.
lil.png

• Haha

TillyTee

The poor woman is so thick, every day must be a struggle. Starting to understand why that teacher laughed about her going to uni.

• Haha

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
I bet Lily is absolutely green with envy that her idol Philippa Bloom has a suite at the Berkeley for her birthday and she got cystitis for hers...

• Haha

MrsSplusone

Literally came here to say I cannot believe a grown woman didn’t know not to flush tampons down the bloody loo

Snapfish

Hmmm interesting we've had another case of "Sorry for not captioning my stories but...." The but is always that it wouldn't translate - I'm hard of hearing not stupid, we can read. The real but is that she is too lazy and doesn't care which I guess is fine except it's literally your only job!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

belppa

I managed six mins of the “lads” podcast but Jesus h Christ had to turn it off because it was SO BORING!!!! I’ve used this example before but it’s like when you meet a couple on holiday and get stuck with them and the chat is shit. That’s what the first six minutes felt like 🙄
Okay I just listened to the podcast, and maybe this is just me (sorry if this is offensive) but I find it dull that they would never wank in front of their wives? I would never poop around my long time bf and vice versa bec that's kinda gross. But sexually, if wanking in front of your partner is something you'd never do then umm..that's just too wholesome i guess..i'll leave it at that...

It's great that at least the "London thing" of Lily is kind of an exasperating topic as well for the others..

S12345

You’ll notice there aren’t any desk comments on her recent “what I got for my birthday video/AD,” and I think that’s because she’s deleting them. It really do think it is cruel and ergonomic torture to not have a proper desk and office chair during this whole work from home purgatory, especially when you’re as well off as they are!! I left a desk comment that didn’t even say all of that, just that Rich needs a desk of his own. It was posted at first and now I don’t see it. This desk issue may very well be her masterpiece in selfishness.
Her excuse of “we didn’t know Rich would be at home” expired a long time ago. Most of us have been WFH since March so is she really expecting us to believe they didn’t discuss it in the summer or beyond (when the next lockdown approached) and consider getting one? We’ve all had to make adjustments to create work spaces at home so why she’s any different is beyond me. She’s just waiting for someone to gift her one and it’ll go alongside the Lily classic “we wanted this one for ages and they just happened to reach out to us..”. Ugh.

Like the bloody fruit bowl and jacket for Grey which just happened to appear after her beggy stories recently 🤢🙄

I may have to start the new year off this thread because she actually makes me so angry, it’s not even fun to hate watch her now.

• Heart